BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: 300 Haitians applied for residency in Mexicali. How?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-28-2017 at 12:39 PM

I am just wondering and that's why I said "May have".

What is your idea as to why a tourist returning from Jamaica (or was he there for political unrest) was questioned "extra"?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-28-2017 at 02:18 PM

He went to Jamaica for "political unrest"????

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 2-28-2017 at 02:58 PM

JOeover, have you been smoking Jamaica ganja?

I ask because the first part of your post about 100 Haitians refugees, seems accurate, but the rest of your post about the fortune teller, is way out there!

Are you talking about Miss Cleo, the pay-per-call psychic and tarot reader who used to have those funny psychic commercials?

If so, Miss Cleo, was American, but pretended she was Jamaican, and claimed she studied under a Haitian mambo, but she was not Haitian. In fact it appears she was just a scam artist, and if she actually really got suckers to give here too to a billion dollars for a tarot readings, good for her, sometimes stupid people deserve to be ripped off.

Quote: Originally posted by joerover  
I asked CBP who all those people were, waiting to be let into the line? They said
¨These are your new neighbors.¨

All winter long there were perhaps 100 Haitian refugees waiting to cross the border at the rio tijuana foot crossing, each and every day.
I suppose they were Hatians anyway. what I saw every day was 100 or so able bodied young men for the most part waiting to be let into the line. Obama ordered 10,000 more refugees into the country at least a few times. About 5 weeks ago it stopped. Trump? I estimate some were late, and now live in Mexacali. TJTQ is to cold?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsv4Lb7EQs

I happen to know the richest Hatian of all. Well I have not talked to her in more than 10 years. She made her fortune as a fortune teller. Remember the 1 900 late night comercial to call for your reading? (spoken in a mysterious accent.) She collected 1 billion USD in 1 900 bills. The courts offered her 500 million to drop the bill collection case. She took it. I told her to go back to Haiti and build some schools. She tried. The president of Haiti did not want schools built. He demanded a 30,000 dollar bribe. He said his son had a level 9 education and it did nothing for him. Yes. the president of Haiti considers a 9th grade education a waste of time. Last I herd, she was having tax problems, she forgot to pay.

Does this aply to that?
http://time.com/4674517/immigration-haiti-mexico/

New Orleans people traveled far and wide asking for hand outs.
Key West got hit 4 times that year, katrina and 3 others. At some point the entire island was under 8 feet of water. They fixed it intime for fantasy fest.

joerover
Banned

Mood: sleepy

[*] posted on 3-3-2017 at 05:19 PM

Was she born in the US, or did she gain citizen ship through proper chanels?
Her office was in Portland. She shops at the Saturday market same as everbody else. I did not check her passport, I just talked to her. She learned fortune telling in New Orleans, along with all the other fortune tellers surrounding the Saint Louis Cathedral. She had 20 or so people answering the phones, it was a high turnover job. She did go to Haiti and try to pay for education for the poor Hatians. The idea was to hire qualified school teachers from the US or Europe, not to build school buildings. They declined. The President himself declined the offer to pay for teachers to come to Haiti.

Most Haitians lie about where they are from, if you ask. A common answer is Jamaica. I had a friand in Florida who was from Haiti. After a year of being friends I asked her where she was from. She lied. I asked her explain why she needed to lie, (this is my friend,) She said they all lie about where they come from because of discrimination. There are many Hatians in Florida almost non tell the truth about where they are from.

I do not smoke anything at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q659IaXrS3Y
Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
JOeover, have you been smoking Jamaica ganja?

I ask because the first part of your post about 100 Haitians refugees, seems accurate, but the rest of your post about the fortune teller, is way out there!

Are you talking about Miss Cleo, the pay-per-call psychic and tarot reader who used to have those funny psychic commercials?

If so, Miss Cleo, was American, but pretended she was Jamaican, and claimed she studied under a Haitian mambo, but she was not Haitian. In fact it appears she was just a scam artist, and if she actually really got suckers to give here too to a billion dollars for a tarot readings, good for her, sometimes stupid people deserve to be ripped off.

Quote: Originally posted by joerover  
I asked CBP who all those people were, waiting to be let into the line? They said
¨These are your new neighbors.¨

All winter long there were perhaps 100 Haitian refugees waiting to cross the border at the rio tijuana foot crossing, each and every day.
I suppose they were Hatians anyway. what I saw every day was 100 or so able bodied young men for the most part waiting to be let into the line. Obama ordered 10,000 more refugees into the country at least a few times. About 5 weeks ago it stopped. Trump? I estimate some were late, and now live in Mexacali. TJTQ is to cold?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsv4Lb7EQs

I happen to know the richest Hatian of all. Well I have not talked to her in more than 10 years. She made her fortune as a fortune teller. Remember the 1 900 late night comercial to call for your reading? (spoken in a mysterious accent.) She collected 1 billion USD in 1 900 bills. The courts offered her 500 million to drop the bill collection case. She took it. I told her to go back to Haiti and build some schools. She tried. The president of Haiti did not want schools built. He demanded a 30,000 dollar bribe. He said his son had a level 9 education and it did nothing for him. Yes. the president of Haiti considers a 9th grade education a waste of time. Last I herd, she was having tax problems, she forgot to pay.

Does this aply to that?
http://time.com/4674517/immigration-haiti-mexico/

New Orleans people traveled far and wide asking for hand outs.
Key West got hit 4 times that year, katrina and 3 others. At some point the entire island was under 8 feet of water. They fixed it intime for fantasy fest.

the fat lady is breeding
which means
The fat ladys are breeding
thebeckster
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2017 at 10:18 AM

Good for you for setting him straight! There are those who think because they say it, then it is so...i.e. Fake News!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 3-4-2017 at 10:39 AM

An executive order has been written, and a chartered bus will soon take the Haitians in question to Teaneck New Jersey, where they will be given political asylum...(you heard it here first)

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2017 at 12:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
An executive order has been written, and a chartered bus will soon take the Haitians in question to Teaneck New Jersey, where they will be given political asylum...(you heard it here first)

Thats cool. I hear that a family of four can live for a week off what the governor typically has for lunch. :smug:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.