BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Passport, Vehicle Registration, Insurance papers found in Bahia Asuncion
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

exclamation.gif posted on 2-26-2017 at 08:30 PM
Passport, Vehicle Registration, Insurance papers found in Bahia Asuncion

Nomads,
A guest at Shari's Bufadora Hotel left a pack with passport, vehicle registration, and Mexican insurance documents today (Sunday Feb. 26th). I am asking Nomads to keep an eye out for this guy....he probably doesn't know where he lost it and would like him to be found and informed as to where this stuff is.

He is a white male in probably his late 30's, driving a muddy white 2500/3500 van with roof racks like tradesmen would use for ladders, etc, California plates.

He is headed towards the Sea of Cortez side after maybe going to Ojo Liebre.

What makes him easy to recognize are his facial tattoos:
under each eye is a sideways "V" with the point closer to his nose, each arm of the "V" being about 1.5 - 2 inches...blue/green in colour (no jokes please ;) ). I spoke with him for about 10 minutes and it is safe to say he is "unique" in some ways....he mentioned he was quitting smoking and wasn't feeling very sociable. I believe he may look different, but is approachable.....

If anyone sees him and would be kind enough to tell him where his stuff is....that would be cool.

Muchas gracias

[Edited on 2-27-2017 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
Nashville Frank
Junior Nomad

Mood: Baja happy

[*] posted on 2-27-2017 at 04:57 PM

Motoged,
Excellent of you to bring this up! Sometimes we all get a little "lost" and we need folks like you who care!
kevin_in_idaho
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-27-2017 at 06:31 PM

Since his name is known, a quick google search (or facebook) you might find him and his phone or e-mail.
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-27-2017 at 08:28 PM

Kevin,
I don't do Facebook but will wait a few days before "going viral"...and am planning on doing the Google thing in the next day or two....I have address info (vehicle registered in Monterey, CA) and will see what I can find....

Thanks for the suggestion....somehow, it will get done, by at least forwarding his documents somehow.

motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2017 at 10:14 AM
UPDATE

This fellow's first name is Jonathan, his vehicle is a Chevy 3500 white van (dusty/ some mud residue....roof racks [tradesman type]).

My Google searches show nothing directly related to him.

I found a telephone number (area code 360) and left a message....don't now if # is for cell or landline....but voice on machine sounded like him...I left my e-mail on the message and where his stuff is....hope he gets it.

PLEASE....if anyone does a Baja Facebook thing, please add this info so folks outside the BN community might help out...

[Edited on 2-28-2017 by motoged]

motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2017 at 08:28 AM
Updated update....to the updates.....

Nomads,
Issue has been resolved....the guy e-mailed the hotel to see if the pack was there....and he has been informed that it is here waiting for him to pick it up on his return north.

Thanks for the interest shown.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.