Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Tiger Woods
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 12:55 PM

Tiger has some money, why does he go out at night without a driver?

And if he was feeling high, couldn't he have afforded a taxi or uber?

It was 3 or 4 in the AM when he was pulled over, makes me think he was partying (most people, including me, need some chemical stimulation to stay up to those wee hours)
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 02:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
I don't give a crap about golf, and even less about celebrity news!

Since this post has nothing to do with sharing information about Baja, take it to 'Off Topic' where it belongs, and may the best troll win!

Some simple instructions that may help. First read subject of post. Tiger Woods; implies golf. If that isn't a clue for one who doesn't give a crap about golf to ignore the post and a clue to move on, then read the post. There are golfers and golf courses in Baja as stated in the post.
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 6-1-2017 at 12:04 PM

Thank you all for making my point. I admit my mom was racist she just didn't know she was. She was born in 1-9-1-7 look it up there was instutionalized racism in 1917. She tried to come into the late 20th century but didn't know how. I admit my post was a little off topic but, as was pointed out, the heading should of given you a clue. As for my misspelling of Nickels I get a D in spelling but the poster gets an F in comprehension. Woods, Trump, Prince and yes even Mr. Rogers are just like you and me. The only difference is they can f/u and they have millions to spend on lawyers and PR people to polish their image. Let's not make them gods and untouchable. Part of being on the public stage is being scrutinized for every move. All this is just my opinion which is what this forum is all about. Some posters here and you know who you are seem to think a forum is about spewing venom to the exclusion of rational discussion. I am not excused here as I can be too sarcastic and "clever". I'm trying to battle my ego. Saludos

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-1-2017 at 01:45 PM

Tiger Woods, like most people who are stopped for alleged drunk driving, did everything wrong.

You never admit to the cops anything.

You always should refused the field sobriety test, as in most states it's' voluntarily, including California. You should refuse the test even if you think you could passed the test, because what counts is the cops lying perceptions, and most cops are out to fail you, and make you look as bad as possible on their written police report.

Tiger Woods, blew 0.0 in his breathalyzer tests, which he could have also refused in Florida, but would have lost his license for a year. In California, the cops could force you to take a breathalyzer, urine, or blood test, your choice, but you have to take one.

Although in this case, taking the breathlyzer, makes sense, because he was not drinking.

Tiger Woods, also agreed to take a urine test, and admitted to taking prescription drugs, another couple of big mistakes.

Tiger Woods, stands a good chance of beating the rap if charges are filed against him, although most likely he will settle on his terms, so this whole thing can blow over, but then again, it also depends on the toxicology reports.

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-1-2017 at 02:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
I don't give a crap about golf, and even less about celebrity news!

Since this post has nothing to do with sharing information about Baja, take it to 'Off Topic' where it belongs, and may the best troll win!

Some simple instructions that may help. First read subject of post. Tiger Woods; implies golf. If that isn't a clue for one who doesn't give a crap about golf to ignore the post and a clue to move on, then read the post. There are golfers and golf courses in Baja as stated in the post.

You're stretching here. This thread isn't about golf. It's about Tiger and the OP who loves bashing him.

Some of us are calling a spade a spade. Get over yourself.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-1-2017 at 05:08 PM

Exactly the type I referred to. I used to call them all "to do" because they appear to have nothing to do. Notice their response time is almost instantaneous as if they sit there all day at the computer with their fingers hovering. But, you all know that. FYI I happen to think that Tiger Woods was one of the most remarkable athletes of the 20th century. I didn't bash him, he bashed himself.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 6-1-2017 at 07:23 PM
The Subject is GOLF ?

Yeah, Right !

SURE !

This latest "Tiger Rag" is just another example of the REALLY STRANGE age-old obsession with the lives of Entertainers (like Tiger) and otra celebrity figures.

WHY people become so obsessed with their activities and peccadilloes has always baffled me. They're just vendors producing a product.

NOTHING MORE.

I once had a fellow conservative friend ask me "How can you go to those Lefty Jimmy Buffett concerts ?"

DUH !

"BECAUSE I LIKE HIS MUSIC !"

There are a host of entertainers whose politics or lifestyles I dislike, but enjoy their singing, playing, acting, athletics, etc.

While I'm no fan of Golf, I could also care less what Tiger or any of them do in their lives OFF the course.

Well, within reason, that is.

Michael Jackson putting his glove into little boys shorts was a bit over-the-top.

weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 08:20 AM

I was hoping it would not be necessary to spell this out but some of you can’t see through the hyperbole and it puts your knickers in a twist. First of all, if golf and Tiger Woods don’t interest you – don’t read it. Second, it is possible I posted in the wrong section of the forum. I really don’t care. Read “first of all.” I think I read Tiger makes about a half a mil. every year. That comes with an obligation weather he likes it or not. Millions of kids and adults look up to him. He has a responsibility to those people to serve as an example of an exemplary human being. He can’t just play golf and step away. He was married to one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. He blew that by whoring around with some of the seediest skanks imaginable. You could of knocked me over with a feather. I never imagined he was just a common drunk like John Dayley. And, BTW, some people don't give a chit about Michael Jackson and that IS a stretch for this forum.

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 01:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
I was hoping it would not be necessary to spell this out but some of you can’t see through the hyperbole and it puts your knickers in a twist. First of all, if golf and Tiger Woods don’t interest you – don’t read it. Second, it is possible I posted in the wrong section of the forum. I really don’t care. Read “first of all.” I think I read Tiger makes about a half a mil. every year. That comes with an obligation weather he likes it or not. Millions of kids and adults look up to him. He has a responsibility to those people to serve as an example of an exemplary human being. He can’t just play golf and step away. He was married to one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. He blew that by whoring around with some of the seediest skanks imaginable. You could of knocked me over with a feather. I never imagined he was just a common drunk like John Dayley. And, BTW, some people don't give a chit about Michael Jackson and that IS a stretch for this forum.

Your moralistic and racist bashing is downright ugly. Your racist mommy taught you well. Tiger is ''whoring'' around? With ''skanks?''

You need to clean up your act before pointing your finger at Tiger.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 02:31 PM

Pretty much what I expected from you. Kind of like "when did you stop beating your wife." Keep hovering over that computer.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.