BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Documents paperwork needed for 7 day trip?
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2018 at 02:36 PM

Buy FMM online and save yourself a hassle. David could be right about return of "free" FMM. Buy on INM official website, they charge same price at at the border. Travel clubs charge extra. Print out both FMM and Banjercito receipt - you will need both.

Approaching the gates, keep to the right, follow the signs "Para Declarar". DON'T turn left to the gates like everybody else. Instead, go straight into a fenced parking area with signs "Declarar" and RV icons.
Park, go inside.

At the very end of the building you will see INM officers sitting in the booths with their back to you (yes). They are stamping walk-in people from pedestrian bridge.
Go to any one of them, show FMM and Banjercito and tell that you've already paid online and just need the "sello" - stamp. Takes only a minute.

[Edited on 3-21-2018 by Alm]
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2018 at 06:19 AM

This is where I get mine online and you can print as many copies as you like...

https://www.bajasursportfishing.com/pesca/index.php?idiomas=en[/rquote]

I tried this link, got a security warning, something about someone may be trying to steal your cc# or data, so i went to

https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/

give you a bit of heartburn because the price shows in pesos, and you have to make sure you disable the popup blocker, and might have to confirm to your CC company you want the purchase to go through, but just work your way through it

easy peasy! printed out and another task crossed off the list

[Edited on 3-22-2018 by caj13]
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.