BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: DO YOU WONDER WHY FOREIGNERS CANNOT DIRECTLY OWN PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE?
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 09:09 PM

DO YOU WONDER WHY FOREIGNERS CANNOT DIRECTLY OWN PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE?

Every Fideocomiso has a clause about NOT being able to call the USMC about a dispute an American has in a Mexico.

Where is it the USMC will come to Mexico????

DUH:bounce:

Es Todo Bueno
chumlee57
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 09:13 PM

yup, and maybe get some info on basic property rights, don't blame the OP for ditching. I'd do the same... it's interesting times here when it comes to open and intelligent exchanges of idea's, always perplexes me how so called " bright people " resort to name calling and bullying when a difficult and honest response would be educating, so be it
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2018 at 08:45 AM

Rule 1# to never ever FORGET

Everyone who lives in Baja is there for "reasons".

Es Todo Bueno
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-11-2018 at 02:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaTed  
DO YOU WONDER WHY FOREIGNERS CANNOT DIRECTLY OWN PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE?

Every Fideocomiso has a clause about NOT being able to call the USMC about a dispute an American has in a Mexico.

Where is it the USMC will come to Mexico????

DUH:bounce:

I ain't Corp... but "close enough for government work"

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-11-2018 at 03:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chumlee57  
yup, and maybe get some info on basic property rights, don't blame the OP for ditching. I'd do the same... it's interesting times here when it comes to open and intelligent exchanges of idea's, always perplexes me how so called " bright people " resort to name calling and bullying when a difficult and honest response would be educating, so be it

A) Who you calling "bright" you so called "perplexed person"

B) There was no reason for the OP to post about this.
Everyone already knows.

C) "Remember the Alamo!"

D) "God bless the great state of Texas!"

E) "Remember the Alamo!"

F) "God bless the great state Calibunga dude!"

G) "Peace, love and fish tacos"😇

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2018 at 09:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  
Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
Keep Mexico , Mexico. P-nche Gringo's have a habit of ruining Countries....

We are glad you have kept it so undeveloped and improverised.

I think Calfornia should just claim Baja. And then make California a new country.
I think we already rate like 7th largest economy in the world.
And then let the ecofanatics fight anymore developement.

California has the 7th largest economy in the world. Also it’s largest city’s are becoming increasingly unlivable with LA, San Diego, and San Francisco Bay Area being buried in human excrement and littered with growing homeless colonies. Not to mention the poverty in the San Joaquin valley. It looks like the wealth of the seventh largest economy is a bit top heavy. At least Mexico shares the poverty a little more equitably.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-12-2018 at 12:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

I think Calfornia should just claim Baja. And then make California a new country.

California has the 7th largest economy in the world. Also it’s largest city’s are becoming increasingly unlivable with LA, San Diego, and San Francisco Bay Area being buried in human excrement and littered with growing homeless colonies. Not to mention the poverty in the San Joaquin valley. It looks like the wealth of the seventh largest economy is a bit top heavy. At least Mexico shares the poverty a little more equitably.

Wow are you gloomy!

I have no problem surviving here in good ole Orange County. Very pleasant and entertaining.
Am I am retired and living on a pension.
So people can make it here no problem if they are willing to work for it.
And the homeless are probably from out of state. They are here for the warm weather. And drug problems seem to be prevelent.
Mexican heroine I think. But heroine and meth.
Don't leave you bike unlocked.
As for excrement? Keep your dog off my lawn is the only problem I have. But we pay a guy... you know.
Income or wealth disparity is a fact of life.
Get a job.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-12-2018 at 01:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

I can tell you from personal experience that there are Mexican citizens that are very wealthy. I am humbled.
But I think your assumption of "equitable" is flawed.

Isn't it really something like Carlos Slim has all the money and everyone else is in poverty?
There are a few "Carlos Slims" and everyone else.

[Edited on 7-12-2018 by fishbuck]

chumlee57
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2018 at 10:07 PM

Dude, I think I need to incorporate a little of your ignorance and hatred for humanity, it may help my ability to compete in this despicable world of capitalism I am stuck in.... there is a saying in Mexico goes something like " we are all stuck under the elbow of so & so " in a simple sentance, that is the difference, in the USA, we are not stuck under anyones elbow, unless you decide to be. Que lastima this board has become less informative and more contentious with stupitity
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2018 at 02:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chumlee57  
Dude, I think I need to incorporate a little of your ignorance and hatred for humanity, it may help my ability to compete in this despicable world of capitalism I am stuck in.... there is a saying in Mexico goes something like " we are all stuck under the elbow of so & so " in a simple sentance, that is the difference, in the USA, we are not stuck under anyones elbow, unless you decide to be. Que lastima this board has become less informative and more contentious with stupitity

You must be one of those people that thinks money does not by influence in the USA.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.