Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Federal Zone Concession
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 10-27-2018 at 11:48 AM

All so very interesting. Many potential (cess) pits to fall in.
If a bunch of beautiful golden sand migrates natraully to my fishcamp or beautiful volcanic rocks miraculously form into King Neptunes throne... is that ok?
Act of God and all...

[Edited on 10-27-2018 by fishbuck]

[Edited on 10-27-2018 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 10-27-2018 at 12:21 PM

Flowers and palm trees might grow...
And maybe some oysters might escape the farm and geow wild all over the place... just thick...
And fish might show up...
And dolphins...
Maybe a whale family might stay
Then what?

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 10-28-2018 at 12:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Yes, you sure are correct bob and susan! Luckily, our friends had not built the septic yet so they can still do the EIR.

I find it all very confusing, myself.

I just realized that this grosses me out that someone wants to put a ceptic tank... in the Federal Zone?
Disgusting. There's your EIR!

I have already figured out where to put mine. And it is the far back corner of my lot AWAY from the Federal Zone.
90 feet away.
There are a million reasons. But the ick factor is high.
And the water that comes out of mine is pure and sterile and I will never use that water even on my front yard which abuts the Federal Zone. I'm making a special area on that side of my garage and house for plants. It will be thick with my trees and vines and I won't use that side. Still a good 45 feet from the Federal Zone.
Yuck!

I'm sorry to you Blanca but not sorry at all to say this.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.