Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: I see a Nomad pattern
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 11:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
I think if any posts are deleted it should be those posts that deal with White Nationalism, American Exceptionalism, racism, undocumented Mexican aliens, negative stereotyping on Mexicans/Hispanics, posts that trash Mexico, ugly American posts, fear mongering posting........ and Douglas P. the newbie, always trying to tell "Baja Nomad" how to run this site.

[Edited on 12-9-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

If this were to happen......what would you have to say?

Sports fishermen are killers and cruel, moto riders drag their knuckles, Coco has a fetish, never been below TJ in years, no idea about road conditions, washed out arroyos, potholes, mile markers, accommodations, dogs allowed or not, checkpoint soldiers, items for sale, rentals for offer, sand dollars, kelp beds, Krocodile lures, panga recommendations, diesel in BOLA, never asked a Q, never asked for a ride share, nothing in fishing and hunting, nothing in off-roading, nothing in home building, nothing about old missions, nothing in recipes, nothing in historic interests, nothing in Spanish language, nothing in camping nor any comments about whale watching, hiking, diving, golfing or boating.

Nearly everyone of your comments has to do with EXACTLY what your asking to be deleted.

And a slam of Douglas P, a newbie, for wanting to tell the boss of this site, the EXACT same thing your wanting to....delete posts that you don't like.

pfff

[Edited on 12-11-2018 by DaliDali]

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 12:05 PM

Wrong again DaliDali, I never said sports fishermen are killers, I said, I don't get off killing innocent animals, including fish for sport. I never said moto riders drag their knuckles, that's somebody else. However, I think recently moto riders, and Baja 1000 types posts, have dominated this forum, when I know Mexico or Baja tourism, and those types of hobbyist activities on dirt roads are way down the list of American tourists do in Mexico.

You got me there DaliDali, I don't know all about the washed out arroyos, and potholes. :o

I have made the trip from the border to Cabo, once many years ago, when my kids were young. I enjoyed it, but once is enough, now I fly all over Mexico, especially Cabo, and I stay in four and five star hotels. However, when I'm not flying into Mexico, I do stay mostly in Tijuana, and Rosarito, and if I drive, I never get a stupid FMM, because nobody cares if you have one or not in the border towns.

Coco, does have a panty fetish, and I think it's disgusting if middle aged women, go to Coco's and give him their panties, especially if the panties are dirty. That said, if the young girls, are taking off their panties in the bars in TJ, I enjoy seeing that.

Regarding Kelp beds, and ocean activity. I enjoy scuba diving Belize, not in Mexico.

Why should I ask about ride share? I'm not scared to travel in my own car or SUV. I think it's pretty stupid to go in a caravan in Mexico, because you fear Mexico. Mexico is not the wild wild west, and Mexicans are not Indians, with bows and arrows, where you need to circle the wagons.

Fishing and Hunting? You already know my position, I don't get off killing innocent animals, but that's just me.

Home building, I'm very interested in Real Estate, and I often post in real estate topics. One of the biggest threads here, was an epic real estate, battle that I covered. You need to go back and search all my posts, to see where I posted and the subjects I covered.

Douglas P, is a newbie, and he is always telling the owner here how to run this site.

Next I will cover you DaliDali, when I have time.

[Edited on 12-11-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 01:19 PM

You seem to be overly concerned with me JoJo.

Might be new here, but not new to the world of forums, for whatever that's worth.

To reiterate my point, I am not looking to shut down debate and sharing ideas. I am suggesting (not telling, suggesting) that there is a time and place for everything.

Jumping in to the middle of a thread about rain and bringing up the caravan'd migrants is just not helpful, as an example. Stuff like that, IMHO, has hurt this site and probably chased away more than a few newbies. I have witnessed it on many other sites. I have also witnessed that when there are thoughtful rules that are enforced that forums flourish.

It seems, given the traffic and multiple threads started about this subject that my concern is not exclusive to me. More than one Nomad has chimed in and shared that the bitter, bickering nature found here is not the normal forum experience.

I can share a link with you to a motorcycle road racing forum I go to. There is a general sub forum that covers all kinds of topics as long as they are not religious or political in nature. Then there is another sub forum that is called the dungeon. The political and religious debates run wild in there. Probably 50/50 on the right/left leaning. Quite entertaining and informative. It's not for the faint of heart. Not a slam at you JoJo, but I really don't think you could survive in there. There are some smart dudes. Heck, here's a link. You can go lurk if you wish.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php

And just for fun, here's a shot of me from my glory days from a few years back. Yes, if you look close there are scuff marks and a cracked tail section. Sometimes you throw them down the road!
Also, I am glad to see you've cleaned up your use of commas a bit. I would like to think I had a little to do with that. :P

L-53800-1.jpg - 51kB

I like beer, better than most people.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 01:46 PM

Very nice Douglas P, but not my thing.

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 07:45 PM

I had to double check my all important post count.
Yep, over 100, must be why you are so interested in me.
Seriously though, what's your thoughts on the rest of my post above?

I like beer, better than most people.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 12-12-2018 at 09:09 AM

I edited out the other stuff I wrote and just left this and will ask.

Where is the outrage over negatively stereotyping Mexicans, Hispanics, and immigrants?

DaliDali's last few posts regarding this subject, I'm sure if I search more I could find a lot more negative stereotyping of Mexicans, as criminals, poor dirt farmers, or having other menial jobs, while eating only beans.
----

Visa overstays are not typically the poor dirt farmer looking to pick lettuce. Nor are they the drug smuggler, human smuggler and child exploiters. Poor dirt farmer often pays a coyote thousands$$ to lead them north."

" The poor family in the interior of Sonora pays 16% for that sack of beans, corn tortillas and some cooking oil, while the "deep pockets" along the border get a break at 8%

Rosita to clean it all up for 15 bucks, Margarita to cook it all up, Jose to cut the bushes for about the same

[Edited on 12-12-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 12-12-2018 at 09:23 AM

Valentino Rossi ... not sure if he ever rode a Honda ... back with Yamaha ..I think

[Edited on 12-14-2018 by wessongroup]
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.