BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Charming Casita in the Heart of Los Barriles For Sale
Ricotravels

[*] posted on 1-17-2019 at 09:34 AM
Charming Casita in the Heart of Los Barriles For Sale

Charming Casita Available for Sale Downtown Los Barriles This ready to move in one bedroom and one bathroom Casita located in gorgeous East Cape Casas and RV Resort…just steps to the beach, shopping and restaurants $85,000obo Site 40 email for showing ricotravels@gmail.com
see Craigslist for photos and more info
https://bajasur.craigslist.org/reo/d/charming-casita-for-sal...

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
1-17-2019 at 12:39 PM
HeyMulegeScott
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2019 at 07:04 PM

Looks nice. Basically, you are buying the improvements to an RV lot and then you have a yearly lease to the park?

Rick Johnson

[*] posted on 4-27-2019 at 04:10 PM

Casitas for rent or sale in the areas of Gonzaga Bay, Papa Fernandez, Punta Bufeo, Puertocitos.

Also, in the Bahia Gonzaga area, what species of fish are hitting at what time of year...(ie: Yellowtail, dorado, tuna...etc. and best bait..???) I'm an 'eating fish' guy...not a trophy hunter, so billfish are not important...and I don't think they get that far North, anyway.

We live in La Quinta (The Coachella Valley "Sandbox"), so any readers who live in this area and fish the Sea of Cortez, please contact me. Thanks... Rick Johnson
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2019 at 10:08 AM

I got this error when clicking on the link:

"Post not found.

No se encontró una publicación con ID 6791283730.

The post has expired, or the post ID in the URL is invalid."

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2019 at 10:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  
I got this error when clicking on the link:

"Post not found.

No se encontró una publicación con ID 6791283730.

The post has expired, or the post ID in the URL is invalid."

Click on link, then ''search real estate -- by owner Baja Sur.''

Search ''Los Barriles'' and this casita will show up.

Casita posted here as 1BR, 1BA. At Craig's List, it's showing as 2BR, 2BA.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2019 at 11:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Rick Johnson  
Casitas for rent or sale in the areas of Gonzaga Bay, Papa Fernandez, Punta Bufeo, Puertocitos.

Also, in the Bahia Gonzaga area, what species of fish are hitting at what time of year...(ie: Yellowtail, dorado, tuna...etc. and best bait..???) I'm an 'eating fish' guy...not a trophy hunter, so billfish are not important...and I don't think they get that far North, anyway.

We live in La Quinta (The Coachella Valley "Sandbox"), so any readers who live in this area and fish the Sea of Cortez, please contact me. Thanks... Rick Johnson

dorado and tuna aren't gonna happen, yellowtail after summer, always spotted bay bass and triggers, now is a good time to target corvina, cabrilla in the hot months......rent a piece of dirt at papa's and build something simple or move a trailer on:D.....just bring a handful of Kroc's.

[Edited on 4-28-2019 by willardguy]
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Split
8-13-2020 at 03:07 PM

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.