Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Constitution City motels
greta-inbaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 02:44 PM
Constitution City motels

HI, heading north soon, does anyone know of dog friendly hotels in Constution City?? Thanks..
RnR
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 02:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by greta-inbaja  
HI, heading north soon, does anyone know of dog friendly hotels in Constution City?? Thanks..

Hotel Oasis is dog friendly. Hotel Oasis

Secure parking for small vehicles in the courtyard. Full size four door pickup is a little tight inside the courtyard.

Not associated with Hotel Oasis in Loreto. Need to specify Hotel Oasis Ciudad Constitucion to find their website. Otherwise you get the one in Loreto.

Posadas del Ryal is not dog friendly.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 05:15 PM

Ciudad Constitución

:light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 06:48 PM

Did this research about a year ago. We stayed there because we wanted to have a very early run at San Evaristo, and then continue on to La Paz in the same day. The place I found was decent, but nothing to write home about.

My advice would be, unless you have some very specific reason to be there, I'd just keep going on for another little bit to Loreto, especially when coming from the South.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 07:34 PM

I like Hotel Cuatro Missiones. ac wifi cable tv decent beds safe parking in front of your room and great free coffee in the am.
geraldalexander7
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2019 at 09:18 PM

I use "Suzanas" a little west of Coppel off the main drag, not the Coppel at the north end of town. 500 pesos or less. Clean and lots of tile work....

Facebook.com/Gerald Beltran
Casas & Condos for rent in La Paz...$100US per/month.....Daily & weekly rates also.
BigWooo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 04:45 AM

If you choose to stay at Oasis, make a reservation. They tend to fill up in the evening with traveling business people.
greta-inbaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 06:48 AM

Thanks everyone! Yes David, Ciudad Constitucion.( need to learn to use foreign symbol keyboard)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 08:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by greta-inbaja  
Thanks everyone! Yes David, Ciudad Constitucion.( need to learn to use foreign symbol keyboard)

De nada! I use a regular keyboard and just use the 'Alt key plus codes' for Spanish letter and other odd symbols (hold down the Alt key and press the following numbers, not the + sign) on the keyboard, release the Alt key, and presto!
Here are some of the most common ones:

á Alt+160
é Alt+130
í Alt+161
ó Alt+162
ú Alt+163
ñ Alt+164
¿ Alt+168
° Alt+248 (degree symbol for GPS waypoints and temperatures)
Ñ Alt+165
É Alt+144
Ü Alt+154
ü Alt+129

[Edited on 6-19-2019 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 09:30 AM

When articles and charts are auto translated from Spanish to English, place names often get corrupted.

Have you ever been to Fishmonger (Pescadero), or Peace (La Paz)? Those are just a couple of amusing translations I encountered on a report on Pemex stations a couple of years ago.

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 11:50 AM

We stayed at a motel east of town a little ways that had chickens running around and a rooster crowing in the morning. I think it was $20. I don't remember the name.
greta-inbaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2019 at 06:42 PM

Thanks everyone! And Thanks David for the chart. And to AKGringo Auto translate and auto correct can be a pain in the butt

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.