BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I heard you within the herd Skeet and Thank you...
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 01:12 AM
I heard you within the herd Skeet and Thank you...

Skeet Loreto
Texas

Please excuse my typos and misplaced words Skeet, as my message to you is intact and from the heart.

Subject: I heard You Within the Herd and Thank You for Being My Friend
Date: Good Friday, March 25, 2005

Dear Skeet,

What a Day to be and feel so Alive, and I have Been Thinking Of You and Your Offer to Come and visit you in Texas and I will soon.

I want to take this time on this very specfial day to thank you Skeet in this letter from my heart for having the courage of conviction to stand up and be counted, as rarely do people speak their mind so clearly in these often troubled times.

At least I know exactly where you stand as a human being, as my friend, and fellow Baja Nomad, and although we have differing thoughts of prayer methods and faiths, I am so humble and honored to have you as my new friend. I do look forward to meeting you in Texas one day, where you can show me some new things and challenge me further, as we will ride the mechanical bulls together and sing from our hearts. I actually got up and sang in front of a crowd the other night with my friend, and can't wait to do so with you.

Thank you for highlighting to me over the past year, that value of authenticity, friendship, hard work, and the belief to have faith, as it has revealed to me, the real challenges and rewards of living ones life to the fullest extent possible, as I am finally feeling like I am a Being of Humanity again, or even perhaps it feels to me that it is for the first time, or maybe the 20th time? I won't digress, as I will stay on my train of thought to communicate my message of friendship to you, and no matter what people may think of us for being so open with our feelings, who really cares what they think. It's just an individual opinion and I am always open to consideration, but I do have a choice to decide as all individuals should do.

Some individuals on this message board may feel that you are too forth right with your religious toned posts, and that is their own personal right of individual expression, however, I for one, have immense respect for you, as even though you may feel that you do not have a firm grasp and command of the English language, you hit the key points in your many posts to me Skeet. And for that I am thankful, that I listened to your words, and even though I do not necessarily subscribe to it all, I have found that preachy is better than bull-dunging oneself into submission of egos, and I admire you for having the courage to stand up to be counted, as a man of faith, and I once again thank you for encouraging me to strive to be my best over the past year.

Everyone living person, regardless of age, or stead in life, needs encouragement at one time or another to find the guile or gumption that resides down deep, to muster the courage of tenacity to challenge the odds of a self-defeatist attitude, and give life one more best-shot as your well chosen to me words have given that sense of fully of the ARC to me.

You have taught me a lot of what it is to be fully of the ARC (that of being human and fully challenge oneself, each and every day, to hold myself accountable, responsible and consistent in my life endeavors, no matter what challenges may be on the road ahead, as today is today, and living in the now is what matters most to feel that I am contributing back to society, as that is what is important for me to remember.

If it were not for your direct posts, and our interaction, and understanding of each other to find common ground of friendship, I would have never given your wiser of life stories and mentoring encouragement and supportive posts back to me a second thought over the past year, and that would be my big loss.

You and your life lesson stories of encouragement are an inspiration to me Skeet, and even though we have an agreement in friendship that we can agree to have differences of opinion, if it were not for your pointed and direct posts, I would probably be still wallowing in my own self-pity of the poor me bull dung attitude, or even worse.

It was high time noon to stand up - grow up again, and meet my depressed state head on. As you have proven to me that anyone can change for the better, if they only have faith in life, as, it is a state of mind over matter to beat back the odds, to have a focus of faith to really live life to the fullest.

As a result of your many stories Skeet, today, I decided to cancel my not so important business plans trip, and I was ever so fortunate to have spent one of the most rewarding and inspiring days I have ever had the pleasure of spending in my life, with someone that will never give up her independence, as my neighbor Sheila McL?.. is so courageous in spirit and body, that when our first day together saw us both head off for dinner in separate locations I came back home and decided to send you this letter.

Human Spirit to Regain Ones Total Independence
I was watching a CNN program on Terri Shavo last night, and when I decide to turn in for the night, I couldn?t sleep, as my thoughts were focused on Sheila, my neighbors eldest daughter of 58, who is trapped in a body with an amazing bright mind, however she needed some help and encouragement of human support to help her regain her self dignity back to show the world that anything positive in life is possible, when given a chance. The other day, when I was visiting Sheila, her sister Cathy and her parents, Joe and Hughie McL?.., said to me that the doctors have all but written her off, as a lost soul, as they believed her to be too far gone in her MSA brain damaged state of mind to ever to become fully self aware and independent again.

Knowing that I am so very fortunate in life, having full functionality of most motor skills, and a half a noodle, I decided to take the Skeet challenge and have some real solid faith in the ONE, especially after seeing Sheila?s state of being the other day while visiting across the street in her semi trapped state of staring at the ceiling and unable to communicate her thoughts that I knew were bouncing in full activity in her mind brain that she holds so firmly up inside her almost completely non-functional in motor skills trapped body.

So, I decided to be a courageous Skeet, and give it must best shot, to put my best foot forward, and ask for the strength of mind, as I am firm in the belief, and faith, that every individual that still has so much as the heart beat, that still beats one beat after another, is worth making an effort to see if one can help release then from their captivity of pain and anguish so they can gain some self respect of total independence.

I do know that this is a very sensitive subject, and I do not wish this letter to you to become a launching pad for major debate on BN, as major public and governmental debates can often digress into ignorant of subject peeing matches, as one is going on in the USA right now, and that is probably enough.

Too much action in talk only in this crazy world, and not enough gumption to be reactive, to do anything, at least something to try and make an effort to stand up for someone that is obviously trapped as individual and only has one their face the look of wanting so much to be counted as human, as many that are in this state, so rightfully deserve that someone pay respect of their dignity as a human being to them, as everyone needs human touch, some real love, and caring, or at least that is my two cents worth on this subject.

When I was in my teens, my father asked me to promise him that if he was ever hooked up to a machine like his friend tat I would make the decision as his son to have him removed from the prolonging of his pain and agony. I lived with that decision for some time, and even though I knew he wanted and asked for such, I did not at first then later I started and did always question my decision, until I met some people in the Baja who told me I was a good son, so I wrote myself a story called a "Good Son?s Promise to His Father", and that I will keep very private and cherished, and I am thankful for their friendship to help me out of my agony of ignorance of understanding that My father meant what he said, and I should not have never allowed myself to ever listen to anyone else, especially an ignorant doctor, and his bull-dung school bought opinion.

My father taught me that in Canada, the individual come collaborative citizen should not ever give up to politicians, the individual decision to decide one? own individual fate, as the citizen(s) is why the politicians have jobs to feed their families in the first place, as they are supposed to represent the individual collaborative citizen rights as a human being of respect for individual self dignity, and the collaborative of human citizens should understand and stand up together for this fact of life, and when someone needs to stand up and be counted, it usually starts with one courageous individual to out their best foot forward no matter what criticism mya come of it, then two will become a collaborative, and then three and it is exponential on numbers, and it beomes an unstoppable movement of human spirit to override insanity of ignorance of individuals, because certain people and politicians will usually CYA themselves every time given the opportunity to pass the buck and not call a spade a spade. (CYA = Cover your butt)

I grew up a Sunningdale Boy in some pretty rough and tumble conditions of fun filled adventures without Ninetendo or XBOX, Playstations, and the older boys always made sure the younger boys learned to be tough with each other and other kids, yet very respectful to parents and our elders.

My father also said to me that day he died, that anyone with half a functional brain cell should know the needs and wants of the individual citizen have to be honored and granted should something need to be done for someone.

Everyone is worth caring and trying to save, if one only makes an effort to do so, as prayer can and will release trapped individuals from their pain and suffering inside an seemingly non-functional body. Too many judges I guess, as media does create judges of individual expert opinion, as you only need watch CNN any given night to see who is judging as there must be so many that are brought on the program that do live such perfect lives.

The GRASSROOTS of Humanity Is Building Skeet, and I do believe that living in the Now is most important, as an individual who does care, and our very future lies in making an effort to Work hard, with the masses if directly necessary to invigorate them, making it easier for them to stand up and be counted and heard within a herd, to share their own individual passion to share ideas of what is really possible and important in life. I am open to other's opinions, even if I do not believe it to be quite accurate, as they do have a right to their opinion.

I learned this the hard way. I have also lived and learned to live with myself and gain further self confidence and understanding again, by focusing on my somewhat unorthodox plans,of straddling multiple worlds, of business, magic, spirituality, and downright entertainment filled having some real fun with others, and by going from country to county, city to village, working the communities and building the support I needed to spread the word that magic can help build on self esteem that everyone needs, to have some faith in themselves as this is to me real magical part of life. To express oneself, to be heard within a herd, but that does not mean I am always this way, as I am not. I also have a very silent quiet nature about me, and prefer to sit in silence at the top of mountains with my legs crossed and my head pointed to the heavens to see what i can see in my minds eye of wonder.

The Individual is only powerless when they give up their full rights as an individual of dignity to the too often greedy, and far too often, ignorant of the individual citizens wants and needs gutless politicians and greedmisters in loust for power and money at any costs.

(Not all Politicians or business people should or can be painted with this ugly brush of humanities scourge as there are many that do stand up for the average citizen, and contribute back to society and play fair to allow others to play fair)

In fact, I now realize just how important this is, to not focus to much on making money, but more on having a challenge to feel confortable, as I have a huge advantage, as I have been able to leverage my aspirations to learn, and have met many inspiring friends such as yourself, and David K and many others on Baja Nomad message board, and in many various countries, such as Mexico, and around the globe, and Sheila McL..... showed me today, that everyone who wants to be independent, if they really have faith, can and will acheive there every dream, if they don?t ever give up their own self and self dignity of independence.

Each individual has an advantage of the entrenched interests, if they want, especially over the lazy fat cats who so often don'[t care about oters, and also that over the organizations that just aren?t willing to follow to the ten laws, regardless of what denomination or faith. They say rust never sleeps, but nor does greed and jealousy, as outrageous jealousy my grandmother said is the root of a mind gone negative in spirit.

As USA Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, ?The only title in our democracy superior to that of President is the title of citizen.? The key to reinvigorating electoral democracy is you!

The Individual Citizen of Self Respect of Individual Dignity.

Each and every Individual Citizen that can and should stand up to be counted, must do so for themselves, if they want to and are focused to be heard within the herd.

GOOD FRIDAY, March 25, 2005
Today, I went down to the Alpha Society on Bay Avenue in my hometown, at 10:20, and I was late, so I apologized to Sheila for my tardiness, and promised her it would not happen again, as there were no excuses acceptable to myself. I was late and that was not acceptable to me, and I reprimanded myself, and I will not be late with her again, as she does not miss one nanosecond, of any minute in her day, and I noticed this on her face this morning.

Together, we sat in her room and stared into each others eyes, and then the collaborate human connection happened, between Sheila Mc??., and myself, and we each smiled towards each other to let each other know that we were understood in communicatioon from mind to mind, thought to thought transfer of ideas.

Sheila McL?.. is a former care giver nurse, and real good one, as everyone I have ever met said she was the best they ever had as a Nurse care giver, and I know this firsthand, as she is my Nurse, neighbor and was my favorite babysitter when I was knee high to a grass hopper.

The other day, I found out that she has been labeled as a lost cause, as she supposedly has an incurable affliction of MSA, which to my limited knowledge is some muscle and brain wasting disease supposedly incurable, and most everyone wrote her off as a lost cause, except here loving family, friends and my brother, and today, I made my decision to make my best effort to be counted on that list, as today is Good Friday, a day that I?m sure you do not need to be educated on, and on this very day of March 25, 2005.

We had an amazingly wonderful time finding ways in which Sheila could communicate to me so I could help her find ways for her to gain back some of her dignity and eventually I believe she has the moxy, gumption, and most amazing sense spirited independence, and she can and will gain back complete control over her personal computing environment, so she can write her life story.

It is of her life and how oneself can become trapped in a living hell of pain and suffering from frustration, through lack of finding a way to communicate, and even though she has been challenged beyond that of most anybody, she still has faith in God, and in herself to find a way to heal herself, as she is her own CEO, and best caregiver, and her determination to overcome what most everyone but her would believe to be insurmountable obstacles to survive, she will find her own cure for her affliction.

This person of courage and tenacity of spirit to not give up would make most everyone in the world shutter in fear and probably crawl into a hole and want to die, accept those that have faith in the individual spirit to overcome the odds and know that everyone that can and will love can balance out fear of the unknow possibilities anytime.

On Monday, Sheila will regain more of her self confidence and gain more of her independence back to have complete control of her life, as today the faith was amazing, and with us today on this Good Friday, March 25, 2005, as we collaborated together, at her direction, as she is in full control of her mind brain, and in the late afternoon, after a little magic of imparting some computing skills and knowledge to help her gain an insight into computers are servants to the individual human and not the other way around, and that I learned on my own, and from alsoby leveraging my many friends knowledge in personal computing industry, as it flowed so easily today and it was tranfered so easily to Sheila from my mind to her mind and so she now owns that knowledge today, and that is her very strength and one of her most imortant power sources, as she now learn more to help herself out of her trap in her spiral life.

Sheila gave me a big kiss on the cheek just before I left, as I also did too on her cheek, and told her how much I loved her for caring for me, and when I headed home for dinner, I knew she was beaming from ear to ear and being still, and her smile did light up the universe, as she was finally able to sit in her wheelchair and have control her personal computing environment.

After today, on Good Friday, she now has many new accessibility features at her beacon command, as we installed Microsoft Reader software oin her Windows XP system to read aloud for her, with the words being highlighted as the verses in the Bible scrolled by on the screen, and now she has access to many other inspiring stories, that can and will be words of encouragement to her, and now this computer voice will assist her to have a fully expressive voice to aid her own frail voice, and her very own EYES WIDE OPEN big blue eyes are her huge smile of thoughts that are som amazingly transferred to others, and this has been and will become her further window of expression to the world.

Now her caregivers, give her their fullest attention, as she was and is one of the best teachers and mentors, and caregivers I have ever met and seen, who loves her life to the fullest extent possible, and she told me she loved me as her friend, and I am so very privileged to have her as my friend and baby sitter of life.
She may have appeared to be trapped in a body that appears to be decaying away beyond hope to some, however, I just knew from peering directly into her eyes this morning, and into here very mind, that she has more of a fully functional mind and spirit brain than most people I have ever met.
Being trapped in a body, was just a speed bump in life, and where there is will, there is a way, and she demonstrated to me that to have a faith in oneself, is such a strength of encouragement, and her courage to never give up her independence, is ever so important a communication message, and if one looks into the eyes of an individual, one can see their own mirror of self-reflection, and that is a powerful communicator of what is real and what is not real.
And when I drove back down the Sunningdale highway today, I smiled all the way home to write you this letter of thanks, as had it not been for encouragement Skeet, I would not have been able to peer into the eyes of an angel, and I will never again give up myself, and nor will I ever give up on people, especially when most others have.
On Monday, or perhaps Tuesday, as it is a holiday, Sheila?s computer will have the capabilities to allow her to use her eyes, as a cursor pointing device, and an accessibility of knowledge will be at her very finger tips, as her self determination is to source out on the world wide web of knowledge to find her very own way to heal herself, and she told me today, that by now being able to listen and read everything her mind and heart desires, is her creative in art, in business, and whatever she determines for herself.
Sheila will write her life story, on her very own individual personal computing window to the world of knowledge and understanding, and I will help her find a way to put it into every eBook format of read aloud to be heard with a herd words of love and understanding available so she can send her message to the world. And her message to herself and to others is that if you give up one yourself, everyone else will do the same, as she told me that being self aware and independent, is the most important knowledge of understanding to give to oneself as an individual, as having such at their very disposal, is their very own to choose.

Here are some tips that have worked for Sheila and also myself and others over the years.

1. Ignore everybody as the advice other people will be able to give you is their won advice and not yours.
2. There is a very good reason why feelings scare us. Trusting oneself is always easily distracted by others if you let it happen to yourself.

3. Asking close friends or doctors for advice never works quite as well as one would believe or hope to believe, as they can never know your world one billionth as well as you would know your own universal mind and body, no matter, what, whenm why, who, where and how and even if you use everything at your disposal to try to explain how you feel, they'll never quite understand what it is you are really trying to communicate unless they can peer into your very own mind. Words will often be miscommunicated by others. Don't rely on words to communicate, use your body language, as it tells more of a true feeling story if you will only let your true feeling be known to others.

4. Having faith in yourself as an individual of huge ideas can and will change you for the better if you try and make it happen, and even though your family and friends and others may love you dearly and want the best for you, but they don?t or could never know how much you really want to change, as they can not ever really comprehend your change of mind, as change of themselves is a scary thing for most people, and this is how they relate to others, through that of their own mind expereince, not your mind experience. Do what you can to communicate your true feeelings then ignore the so called better advice. Your own bets gut instinct is more true to you than anyone else's.

5. As you change your family and friends dynamic of experience and understanding of you as an individual of change, this has to change dynamically over time as most people prefer to have things and people in their circle of understanding the way they want them to be, as most people don?t really understand that love can and will grow stronger if they would only give you the love you to allow you to become the way you desire most for yourself. And that big type change is scary to most so they will resist such change.

Only love can and will change in any dynamic if the individual to individual has faith to truly love someone else and their own self.

6. Self dignity and independence of toughts nd ideas is a very idea good thing for each and every individual involved, in a dynamic of any relationship, as your dynamic of independence is more than enough to be where you need them less, and this will be met with the adverse resistance to change most every time, as the reaction to a positive action is that of resistance to change.

7. Human nature is human nature and it will always be that way unless love for one another changes the dynamic of the relationship to have a completion of balance to be positive.

8. Individual ideas can and will change the power balance in human relationships, and this is the reason why good ideas are always usually met with resistive ideas, as the understanding and knowledge of such requires individuals to think, and this is a heavy human burden, and why so few people have original ideas, as very few people can handle innovative original ideas enough to make them a reality, and most do not make the hard effort to do so. As change is scary to most humans.

9. Original ideas are always initially resisted, until the idea maker or someone else takes action ahead of the reaction of resistance to change to keep them all baffled and guessing. The rest is all just the noise of humanity, and the whining a crying in their own wallowing self pity and disrespect for oneself, as it is usually easier to deflect that feeling of negativity onto others, than it is to be fully aware of ones own individual feeleings to choose to live a fully ARC filled life.

?Word of mouth? , or the WORD has different meanings to different people, so expect the obvious.

MY definitions of words may very well differ from that of other individuals, and perhaps it may differ from your Words Skeet, but we have a common love for faith in people, and we also have the Baja as a backdrop on life.

People should know that individual of WORD OF MOUTH is the most powerful medium on the planet, but that will come to them in their own time, and like I have said before to myself and to others I have met, choose to be your own individual CEO of the ARC filled life (Chief Executive Officer of your own Individual ARC of the covenant (accountability, responsibility and consistency to one?s own life spiral), and perhaps that is what people are searching for most, and what most will never find, as they are relying too much on others to show them their own way into the true spiral of their life.

So, in signing off soon my friend Skeet, thanks once again for being my friend, and as said by some wise individuals said,

?Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.?
?????? (Will have to find who?s Quote this is?)

"Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle."
Annie Besant

And just so you know where I am coming from Skeet, just in case you want to know, as Voltaire said,
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire, (Attributed); originated in "The Friends of Voltaire", 1906, by S. G. Tallentyre (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

In my humble opinion, fear isn?t evil and it is not dishonest or unnatural, as, it is, at best, word of mouth enabled from individuals, and at its worst, it is only someone else?s individual opinion, that are not so aware, as I already know that is is best to follow good examples of courageous people such as Sheila as she leads, and does not follow any other individual to be accountable, responsible and consistent in her life, cause if she did, she probably would not be here today to start putting those very toughts and words of wisdom down on her computing communicator to be heard within th herd of the rest of her world.

I just know she will write an amazing book one day soon, and I can?t wait to read it, and I just know in my heart of hearts that people will write about it and her, as she is a real straight honest to goodness down to earth real good person, as she always has been such a person to me and her family and many others. And anyone who really takes the time look you in the eyes and shows how much she is alive and can and will always love and wants and needs to be loved by others, is in my book, worth listening to to gain an insight into what is most important in life in this often selfish self centered on greed and lack of true love for others world.

Love of others for who they are, not for who you want them to be is the answer.

Sheila is my shot of adrenaline and a chaser challenge to live my life fuller, as today on Good Friday, Marc 25, 2005, she had my heart pumping with laughter and love for her spirit to live her life to the fullest today.

And please know this, that I will be there one day Skeet to show you how much I care that You have accepted me for who I am as an individual person of dignity and respect for others, as I do try my best, and get up when I fall down, and no what others may want me to be or become, I'll always be your friend and have respect for you as an individual that has met and overcome many challenges in your life. And for this reason I admire you and don not want you to change for me, as you will change for you, as you are fine to me just the way you are.

You are an Angel to me Skeet and I thank you from all my heart. :saint:

I'm going out again tonight, and I will be singing my favorite song again tonight "Oh My Lady" by the Stampeders,
http://www.canadianbands.com/Stampeders.html

and also "American Pie" by Don McLean, and I will also be learning to play my guitar again soon, as my friend Billy K is going to help me learn the simple chords again, as I have a date with Destiny back in France soon, and I will Sing her these very song of "Oh My Lady" and "American, Canadian and French Pie", in English, French and Spanish and what ever language that comes into my weird noodle mind and that of hers. Cause I love her and we will make sandcastles together on full moons, paint pictures in the night sky, and dance in the moonlight of our life.

Respectfully yours,

Your Canadian Friend and fellow baja Nomad,

RandyMac
Randy McCallum
Trail, BC, Canada
randymccallum@yahoo.com

[Edited on 3-26-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 03:31 AM
hello Skeet, not sure how the water is in Texas...

but I was drinking this yogurt stuff in France and Switzerland that my girlfriend turned me onto, as it is supposed to be real good for ones health.

Actimel and also Aloe Vera Vitactiv Yogurt Drink.

I drank YOP and Goatsmilk in Baja almost daily and rarely if ever felt crappy when I remembered to drink it. I am trying to find Actimel and also Aloe Vera Vitactiv Yorgurt Drink, or something that does the same in Canada. Do they carry such drinks as Actimel and also Aloe Vera Vitactiv Yogurt Drink on the shelves in Texas?

?
A Powerful Probiotic

Excerpt from health-Reports.com
http://health-reports.com/probiotic.html

One of the fundamentals of good health is probiotic supplementation with acidophilus and other friendly bacteria. These intestinal flora play major roles in keeping the immune system strong, in digestion and elimination, in the condition of your skin, in producing vitamins and much more. Long lived cultures all consume a great deal of friendly bacteria as they eat live fermented foods...
more at http://health-reports.com/probiotic.html

To be a Good Liver is to have a Good Liver, and oh how I beat the peenuckle out of my liver over the years. But I do have to admit I still like a cold cervesa and or a glass of Red Bow and Arrow Koolaid (bingo, red wine) now and then. The white wine makes me go too bingo, so I avoid it.

Take care Skeet,

RandyMac:lol:

Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 07:27 AM
your ode to Skeet

RandyMac. I know that you intended this to Skeet. But couldn't help being drawn deeper and deeper into the love you were showing for Skeet. When I got to the part where you mentioned your private story to your dad, I sat in front of the computer for over five minutes, thinking of my dad, and was overwhelmed with emotion before I could continue on. Your story of Sheila pulled at my heart strings. Your portion on "the fear of change", reminded me of a seminar I attended years ago that was four days long, 12 hour days, and intense beyond your imagination. My son was having problems with drugs at the time and I asked him to attend with me. It was the best time we had ever had together at the time. The companies name is Wings. And they are out of Eugene Oregon You can find it through Google if your interested. It dealt with "fear of change" It affected my life, and I must say, a positive change for sure. I like to think that it changed my sons life forever, also. At least, now he is a born again Christian, seven incredibly wonderful children that he loves so deeply in his heart, it brings tears to my eyes when I watch them together. He gives spiritually to all he meets. He is a devoted Christian to his family and to his church and to his community. Christianity continues to grow, and as it does, hopefully, so will the well being of mankind. How strong the faith is in his family will be demonstrated as his "six daughters & one son" grow up. How would you like to raise six daughters in this day and age???? But his faith and the faith of his children (3 years old to 15 years old) and the faith of his devoted wife will be tested many times I'm sure as they enter the "real life stream" of reality. Only God knows what paths they will take. Only our faith will help them survive it. RandyMac. You are a "real person" Keep up the good work. Perhaps if just one person who reads your "letter to Skeet" becomes "awakened", you will have provided society with another "survivor" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 10:38 AM
Mack

From my Heart I thank you!
Words cannot relay to you the feelings in my Heart. As you know from the start of our Friendship on this board there has been a Connetion in our Hearts.

God bless you and shelia and God bless all the Nomads.
tommorrow at church you and They will be in my Prayers.
Skeet/Loreto
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 09:00 PM
perhaps the best way that I can respond is in...

Cartoon. My parents brough me up to always pay respect to my elders, and I was brought up to watch my Ps & Qs, and I do make msitakes, and after my father died when I was young I had many mentors that tried to help me find my way.

Eddie and Thelma are wondewrful neighbors and Eddie retired in 1982, the same day as my father in-law to be (still my (former) father-inlaw) retired from Cominco in trail BC, and they and many other work mates were always respectful of me, and vice versa.

Beautfiful story Phil S.

I shed tears whenever I want and can, because I have lots of them left and I can shed them whenever I want, and I did as I read your beautiful father son connection of love and understanding, as in reading it, I felt most every essence of your story, as if I was almost there in person, as I try to use my special abilities to visualize the written words into Being There.

I was born a visual communicator, as dislexia of typed and spoken words, and temporal lobe seizers is a challenge for me each and every day.

Nothing gran mal just a million minis each day, but I have learned to manage them, and this is my advantage, as I am very different and unique, as there is no mold but me.

My mind brain has, can and will get mixed up, as I have learned to understand that it is different.
Even though the neurologists don't quite comprehend what is really happening, and how it is really remapping in my noodle, it is happening for some reason, and my answer is simple.

If I keep an open mind of the possibilities as I dream, and perhaps it was meant to be this way, cause there are few things cast in stone that can't be changed.

Now that Makes Me Wonder. ie: Counting on Frank, Eddie, Skeet, Phil S, Gypsy Jan, AA, David K, and many others?

SO.

Here is my special way of communicating how I feel, when someone special to me or someone new to me shows me they care enough to tell me a wonderful story, and impart their knowledge of understanding.

My friend and mentor Eddie took me under his wing one day, back in 1982, and he is not well right now and even at 82 he still amazes me with his stories. It is for this and a number of other very important reasons that I am back home from Europe to be here for Eddie and his wonderful wife Thelma if they need me.

I also am trying my best to be there for my other wonderful neighbors, as they are wonderful wonderful caring neighbors that my brothers and family and I have incredible respect for, as they were always there for us as individuals and a family when we needed some help, and my mother and my father taught us to respect our elders and the neighbors, and they have all been there many times before and after after they both died and met again on another material plane of existence to be together again.

To late to change the wiring now? Never too late.

[Edited on 3-27-2005 by RandyMac]

[Edited on 3-27-2005 by RandyMac]

Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 10:35 PM

God Bless, Skeet......nice one Randy!
academicanarchist
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2005 at 05:39 AM
Ditto

Well said Randy.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.