Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Extortion, Armed Robbery by Rosarito Police
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2020 at 05:50 AM

After being robbed in the area of Culiacan and stabbed through the hand while defending my wife from being raped... the truck load of police that we finally located in the middle of the night took us to a prison in the middle of a corn field for the night.

The prison was heavily guarded at the main entrance with men equipped with heavy fire power.

As I bled all over their office floor (the only dimly lighted area in the prison) I urged them to let me take them back to where the 'bad guys' had accosted us.

They turned down my request saying it was too dangerous to go out at night. Today I'm glad they didn't risk their lives for what was possibly more than just 3 dirtbags with pistols and knives.

I wouldn't exactly say that wearing a police uniform in Mexico is a path to wealth. And corruption is to easy of an accounting for walking in those clothes.
travisch

[*] posted on 8-25-2020 at 05:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  
Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
One more reason to avoid rosarito!
. I will give them your plate number next time ☺️

You may find it funny. Of course, you are an a$$hat who doesn’t give a chit.
Most people think that when the police start robbing the citizens or tourists, then your community, state, country is truly a chithole. It is very sad to think that parts of Baja are overrun by state-authorized criminal gangs that wear uniforms and call themselves police.
If citizens allow their own state to be overrun by state-authorized criminal gangs, then Rosarito is flocked, and Baja is flocked.
Mexico really has a problem when tourists leave Mexico with a bad taste in their mouth because the cops are robbing the tourists at gun point.

Isn't it grand how goats make light of what is going on in our major cities like Chicago, Portland, Los Angeles, New York, Minnesota, when 'orange man' calls them out as quizzically similar in one way ...

Yet when one town in Baja has a (actually historical) problem then it is 'all be damned' ..."Most people think that when the police start robbing the citizens or tourists, then your community, state, country is truly a chithole"

And to those who think my remarks turn a thread political... I'm just pointing out that it is actually goats that turn things political 'community, state, country' when it fits their agenda.

Not sure what your point is.

I support the protests against out-of-control racist USA cops. Institutionalized racism needs to be stamped out.
Mexico and USA need same thing: fire all the cops, hire all new.

[Edited on 8-22-2020 by mtgoat666]

mtgoat666 - your such a piece of chit. Go back and look at any of your posts on this forum and reflect for awhile - then move to Cuba or Russia.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-25-2020 at 12:37 PM
In Mexico, Cops and Robbers are the Same ?

Reminds me of a song ..........................

"We went one day about a month ago to have a little fun in Mexico.
We ended up in a gambling spot where the liquor flowed and the dice were hot.

So, here we are in the Tijuana jail. Ain't got no friends to go our bail
So, here we'll stay 'cause we can't pay. Just send our mail to the Tijuana jail

I was shooting dice, raking in the dough and then I heard a whistle blow
We started to run when a man in blue said, "Senor, come with me 'cause I want you.

Just five hundred dollars and they'll set us free. I couldn't raise a penny if they
threatened me. I know five hundred don't sound like much, but just try to find
somebody to touch

So, here we'll stay 'cause we can't pay. Just send our mail to the Tijuana jail."
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 8-25-2020 at 04:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
Reminds me of a song ..........................

"We went one day about a month ago to have a little fun in Mexico.
We ended up in a gambling spot where the liquor flowed and the dice were hot.

I was shooting dice, raking in the dough and then I heard a whistle blow
We started to run when a man in blue said, "Senor, come with me 'cause I want you.

Just five hundred dollars and they'll set us free. I couldn't raise a penny if they
threatened me. I know five hundred don't sound like much, but just try to find
somebody to touch

So, here we'll stay 'cause we can't pay. Just send our mail to the Tijuana jail."

written in the late 50's after they threw 50 gringos in the TJ slammer for gambling at the rosarito beach hotel?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.