BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The White Noise balance, crank up the volume...Where did the Baja Grizzly Bears Go?
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-30-2005 at 09:41 PM
The White Noise balance, crank up the volume...Where did the Baja Grizzly Bears Go?

bit by bit to hear yourself think, to find the level of tolerance, and then, as if by magic, the volume will find it's own level where you and maybe everyone else can enjoy the party.

Where did the Baja Grizzly Bears Go?

Choice. Jump, skip, hop, crawl, ignore, or whatever turns your crank to get there, and maybe just maybe the answer is at or near the end. How would I know - I am just a Nomad that has a special passion for the Baja, and I do like to hike all by myself. But I also enjoy the company of others.

S
E
P
E
R
A
T
E
T
H
E
N
O
I
S
E
F
R
O
M
R
E
A
L
I
T
Y

or be serious or sirius, or just ramble, or be quiet. Choose. On or off.

I vaguely remember being on an industry multimedia guru panel after a keynote adress, and after hearing a few tongue-in-cheek pointed ramblings from so called smart know it all media people the subject about other people's obsessive addict compulsive use of computers came up and then fast forward and then it was the Internet. And what will it be tomorrow?

The Media Gurus knew it all, as if by some divine intervention, they woke up one day with all the answers. I only know enough to be dangerous to myself, or to entertain myself. Cause that's all we can really do, is be entertained with our life, no matter what methods we choose to be entertained by. To be animated or a vegetable, and oh how humans love to label things.

Maybe the space aliens are the fruit that came to the earth, and propogated themselves in mya c the top of the aquifer of Baja California Sur, or Norte?To meet James Arthur on the train in Europe? How? Why? Chance, synchronisity, or by alien being design?

http://www.egodeath.com/amanita.htm

Is mushroom a fruit. Perhaps a Baja Nomad knows?

Then there is the 12-step programs for Internet addicts and I do remember having a party back in 1984 and someone asked what all the dancing lights were in my bedroom, after they came out from throwing the coat on my bed cause the coat racks will full up.

No mushrooms at this party. Or was there something lurking in the dark corner recesses of my mind or those others at the party that evening back in 1984?

The party was packed, as usual, and the tunes sang out the noise of our home town droning, that kepot most everyone awake in ear shot distance.

The cop shop was just across the small foot bridge, and somebody was mixing rum with pickle juice, now how strange is that?

However, admidst all the entertainment I was not so eager to divulge my escape from the harsh realities of a company town, and the near death expereince of drowning in booze and lost opportunities, and as my bedroom door open again, the surge of modem lights danced off my wall to the music beat and rythm of Dancing in the Dark, and suddenly appearing in out of nowhere was a sight to behold.

Pure beauty that took me away from my other escape from reality for moment, as I knew all too well that sooner or later I would be randy and BBSs or what could possibly come of them in the not too distant future would create a society of on-line addicts or people absorbed with social networking, quest for knowledge, ro just in search of random randyness, or real love. Not my choice, just a facilitator of creative dreams."

FF >>

While everyone was jumping on the bandwagon, I stepped off the bus, to enjoy some real quality of life, out of the zone of deafing silence, and all the things I dreamed of doing became a reality.

Now I stay away from everyone that wants to know in my home town, and by call, if I got back onto the bus, and I decide to tell them of a bus route that I am taking, and it is not just calls from my home town. Joeseph Campbell is a smart man. And am I every happy that I learned my own bus route, cause I would be in the nutter house for sure if I stayed on the bus.

How about Baja or the Copper Canyon bus route, or maybe Oaxaca, or maybe, just maybe it's to be absorbed into a Missions of NA and South America travelogue and or a photo essay, an annotated directory of fun things to do before you die, and other useful information for travellers to the city, mountain village, or state below that state that Mexico once owned, and where Arnold now calls home?

Is it time to find out if the same methods used determine alcoholism and chemical dependency, are the same metods that so called smart people or media gurus use to determine who is an average Joe or Jane Internet user or an addict, or perhaps people are just randy for knowledge?

Now that makes me wonder, what gives anyone the left to determine which way is right, other than the individual. Perhaps I'll defer this to a smart knowledgeable Baja Nomad? Cause if it ain't here, I'm sure it will be here soon.

Grabbed this from one media site: Now that makes me wonder? Am I or Am EYE?

* Have you ever tried to hide or lie about how long you use the Internet?

Did this long ago, back in 1984. And then they asked, and I was put on my latsedeppedestal.

* Do you spend longer periods on-line than you had intended?

I lose my self in time, cause I choose to do so. But I do come up for some fresh air.

* Do you fantasize about the Internet and your activities on-line when you're away from the computer at work, school, or in the company of spouse, family or friends?

Never, not any more, cause I leave it all behind when I go out of the room and the porabola of the timewave, into my fantasy world called life.

* Have you lost interest in other people and activities since you became more engaged in the Internet?

That's why I go on the Internet, to meet new people, and learn. As many of my friends have other priorities to lose themselves, and it's called alchohol, and it is their choice. I do like my cervesas cold though.

* Have you tried to cut down your Internet use but found you couldn't do it?

Now what happened in the past again? I P-nche gringo it off, when I want to pinch it off. cause Ai have many other diverse things I want to experience and accomplish in life.

* Do you experience withdrawal symptoms, such as depression, anxiety, or irritability when you're off-line?

That's why I went back online, cause other people were getting offline and inline to go to the special center up the hill from the Handy Store, or the UNIT. been there to visit close friends, but never checked into the Hotel California.

* Do you continue to use the Internet excessively despite significant problems it may be causing in your real life?

What problems? I don't have no stinking problems. Now what a minute. That makes me wonder? Just who decides what are problems and what are solutions?

What kind of music do Baja Nomads prefer to listen to on Tuesday nights if there is such a thing as a Tuesday night in Baja california Norte or Sur, cause I thought every night was the night to enjoy music that suits ones ears.

As in music, different tunes can satsify many people if they are willing to listen if they so choose to the diversity of the music that is being played out, and is it more about just sitting back and enjoying the music sometimes than creating white noise, or your own brand of music.

I'm turning my white noise level down to my own level of tolerance.

Of how I miss the excitement of Baja and taking a stroll on the malacon in La paz, or wandering through mulege at night, or just hanging down at El Centro to see what might happen.

I used to have many parties up by te cop shop, as I enjoyed being around people as much as I enjoyed being out in nature. To be a real people person, and when I went dark for a while, I was so happy to get out of my noise and enjoy the finer things in life like the photo below.

And every once and I while I do reflect on what was asked of me that night when everyone stopped for a moment back in George Orwell time, or was it or well, somebody on BN will let me know, or I can search by name, as I do think there are a few that pay attention to such things.

And the music was turned down low where it was barely audible, or is it bearly audible? And they all sat in silence as I described how media would change beyond just watching the tube, or staurday night fever, a welcome back cotter, and instead of being sucked into someone else's inner space or fantasy, people would create their own tools and how my minds eye dreamed of one day of doing something beyond to that of changing the world.

One comment came from the back of the perring crowd gathering at the doorway into the dancing light room, "And how do you plan to do that?"

I made this comment before I turned up the volume again.

"It's a ways off, and one day you'll be able to use computers to create your own reality with all the dancing colors of the rainbow, that turn on and off at the blink of an eye, under the full control, to be Walt Disney, or Rod Serling, or Groucho Marx, or whomever you choose to be. For that I am certain, as in my minds eye, it will happen as I have been there and back, and I can and will be part of making it a reality in your minds eye."

And another comment from the peanut gallery rang out, "Your out of your mind, minds eye. What is this minds eye anyways?"

"You'll be able to search and find that out, cause people will be connected all over the world. Who do you think is in my bedroom tonight, dancing all the lights off the wall."

"There is nobody in your room but you, you've had too many Rum pa pum pum Madnes."

My exclamation, "ere's someone from, just a minute while I check to see who is online, and if you ask why I disconnected my telephone line tonight, it has to do with the dancing lights, as one day you will be able to go outside your minds eyes noise and into your own dream world anyone in this world. I am sure of that. Let's party, where is the cold beer, I'm not so keen on RUM, as it makes the roof of my mouth sweat. And more importantly, who's drinking the pickle juice anyways?"

MORE GOOD DAYS AHEAD CAUSE WHO'S COUNTING BAD DAYS ANYWAYS?
My friend Sheila is now noodling her way to finding her own cure for MSA, and happier than a randy in winter ten peck herd hoot owl, and her real wonderful young in spirit caring parents are happy, my other neighbors are happy, and my friends and family are happy, although still curious about my fascination with serious and sirius, and I know that my true Baja Nomad friends are happy, so I'm happy.

I'm going to throw the dart again, and take another journey to find my own Sierra Del Lagunas in my home province, cause I have to find what is in my minds eye this past few weeks, as it might be the answer to my temporary substitute to dampen my own white noise when it ranges too high.

If she buys that Joe Appenzeller Dog, it is her's to keep. Cause "The Deputies" were my dream and wishes come true to myself, and then you insisted and took it away. Message to beyond Baja and way over there. Don't do it again, as I will not walk your dog U T E b-tch. cause if you climb out on a limb again, it will be yours to keep and look after.

Anyone know about the C?mara de Diputados and lower house and what really ahppened in 1917 in Baja california anyways cause that makes me real curious about being serious or is it that I am too sirius, or just being curious. I'll have to defer that to much smarter people than me that understand history of BCS and BCN, and their country and how far north my wonderful and colorfully delightful neighbors past the noise of the sand to bits and bytes pusher alley came to being our real close neighbors?

Of how it would be nice to just walk down to the next house and have Tacos Don Blas, and take it all in on a star filled night.

Anyone want to venture up the Sierra Del Lagunas next winter from Todos Santos and over and down, to see what is on the other side, or maybe just to get to the top to peer into the starry night and midnight sky?

Now what is Serious and where is Sirius in relation to the Baja California Sur midnight sky? GPS coordinates if you can and will?

There is a method to my Madnes.

Or I am Just plain out there enjoying each and every day, no matter what is dished out. Cause it can eat it with white noise if I want, as there is nothing wrong with just plain old fashioned wite noise entertainment, or I can use the volume knob to turn it up or down, on and off, in my life, anytime I so choose.

My close friends nicknamed me Madnes when I was in my teens, gave me a special present, of my very own personalized License plates, to add a character to my first new vehicle, a Black Jeep Scrambler, which was recognized all over the area as, "There goes the black midnight Madnes vehicle, and I wonder which way is up from just off center today."

Self: Perhaps I should go Madnes again? Kind of like that handle, maybe I'll just step into the bliss of my own madnes again, bit by bit to enjoy the parade of characters, 6 colors or millions, and of how I do like to read and enjoy their stories over and over again for months at a time. The strike Baja chord with me.

Now that makes me wonder? Madnes is quite possibility, not such a bad thing. As long as I can sort out what is white noise and what isn't, and that's half the fun. Trying to figure it out, or not, cause my imagination can turn it to evey color in the spectrum of the rainbow in my minds eye.

The biggest fear most people have in life, is that losing their own mind. They spend more time worry about other people losing their mind, and perhaps it is built into the gene pool system, to keep them in white noise thought, from entering their own minds eye and what may go bump in the night?

I take it head on and challenge it every day, cause I am not afraid of much else in this world, other than Grizzly bears, and I'll deal with that issue this summer, when I go hiking wit my camera, in the BC Rocky Mountains of Eastern British Columbia and North Western Canada and Alaska.

Who's afraid of the big bad grizzly bear? Not me.

Baja Mexico Area Grizzly Bears?
Now that makes me wonder, what ever happened to the Grizzly bears that once dominated and roamed the Baja Peninsula ranges and the Copper canyon area of Mexico and the south western ranges of the the North American continent? Sabre tooth tigers? Cubacobras? North American Dingo monkey? Real Ancient Baja Nomads that left us signs, symbols and ciphers on rock walls and overhanging cliffs.

Now that does make me wonder?

To me, getting to where you want to go is about smarter conversations, is the art of getting myself or somebody to where they need to be, faster than they would get there without myself.

If they ask or want help, I'm there if I can find a way to help. Otherwise, I'll just back off and stay out of the fray, as I know that I can and will be just part of the white noise factor, and too much white noise is not a balance in my life.

But it definitely helps me keep things in perspective.

Note to Self: Your BN SC fun filled don't do it for pay job do it for smiles, is no longer about selling a better BN. Your job is about opening up as many synapses in your own client's brain as possible. To help find the ranges of white noise.

Then just sit back and enjoy the music. Enjoy the ranges on Baja Nomad, otherwise don't allow yourself to come back into my Madnes zone until you feel you might be needed, and even then you might be on target or off target.

Thats having some fun in life, instead of taking yourself to seriously. Now is it serious or Sirius?

Now that makes me wonder if Ancient Baja Nomads knew about the bit and bite factor, and the binary star system? Perhaps I'll just defer and ask some of my Baja Nomad's cause they are pretty smart people.

To be educated, instead of trying to educate.
Now that's all right with me. I will enjoy the baja Nomad education.

Don't do it again U T E b-tching whiner, as you will not have a friend to try and buy again. Take your house and shove it, cause I found another painting that I can call my own. And never again will I allow my deepest innner thoughts ot escape my grasp into the hands of the insanity. Go to Maui or some other place than BCS or BCN and find a real randy kind of guy, whi is interested in your crazy wants and needs or see a shrink, cause my time is done with u u b!

Now that makes me wonder, why do they call it a sheep dog anyways? And are there any sheep that need herding in BCS, or BCN?

Shhhhsssh. Quite. be silent, as it just passed by the window one more time. Now that makes me wonder, where in BCS or BCN is the best place to get serious about sirius, or am I being to sirius about being serious.

Shhhhsssh. Quite. be silent, or you'll miss the next beam of light from a zillion millions way.

http://www.jamesarthur.net/ja.html

Now did she cook up steak and mushrooms or was it some kind of alien fruit that I ate? Now that makes me wonder where all the dancing mice came from that night, cause i sure didn't plan on taking a trip to the far reaches on my minds eye.

I just wanted to stare up into the sky and see if I could see sirius, butthere is no sense getting too serious about sirius, cause someone on BN will fill me in. I don't need to wonder so much, as I will be educated about being to sirius about serious.

Note to Onself: Read Chapter 4 of the Magical Boy to Sheila and here friends tomorrow afternoon.

"Exactly," said Dumbledore, beaming once more. "Which makes you very different from [Voldemort]. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Harry sat motionless in his chair, stunned.

Now that makes me wonder? How many potters in Baja Califronia Sur or Norte? Or is it curenderos or maybe some BN will fill me in on what's happening in the reel of minds eye in BCS BCN Bildungsroman Land.

Cheers. Time out.

RandyMac
Madnes-SO-BN
Special Correspendent
Baja Nomad

[Edited on 3-31-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Mexray
Super Nomad

Mood: Baja Time

[*] posted on 3-30-2005 at 11:03 PM
RM...

Is there a method to your 'Madness'...? Or, is there a 'Madness' to your method...?

I'm lost...Lions and Tigers and now Grizzly Bears, Oh My!...:D

I like your stuff, I guess I'll just have to try and tune-in better to receive the whole message...:rolleyes:

Our own inner peace is where we find it...just takes longer for some of us to locate...
:cool:

According to my clock...anytime is \'BAJA TIME\' & as Jimmy Buffett says,
\"It doesn\'t use numbers or moving hands It always just says now...\"
Junior Nomad

Mood: Rings

[*] posted on 3-31-2005 at 01:39 AM

RandyMac,

Do you know that you have a twin? I met my best friend when we were 8 years old, living in Florida. My Mom always said you shouldn't hang out with Randy. So I did. Worked out great, when we got in trouble it was always, allways, his fault.
Even now, Randy boggles my mind. It's amazing watching an intelligent creative mind at work.
We can talk for two hours and it takes twelve hours for me to understand what he said.
One trip back from Bahia de los Angeles we went to the Hyatt in Mission Bay for a beer, and had a great argument about electric chicken heads on a wind vane. And in the middle of that argument Randy invented a better way to wrap a loaf of bread.
Like I said before, it is amazing. And I am looking forward to more of the same.

David
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-31-2005 at 03:10 AM
To Clarify the picture rotate 180% to bring into focus...SO.

a message to In tended for the Switzerland way.

Please excuse my rant that has long since been removed by myself, as I have delivered a necessary message acros the pond, and now I will leave this nice poem here for anyone who wants to read it, cause the so simple yet comprehensive message of the more important are the simpler things in life.

the slightly offcenter modified poem
THEEHT INTERVIEWWEIVRETNI WITHHTIW THEEHT GODDOGON TRIBESMAN OF THE SIRIUSSUOIRES UNIVERSEESRREVINU
I dreamed I had an interview with the I AM THAT I AM.
?So you would like to interview me?? I AM THAT I AM asked.
?If you have the time? I said.
I AM THAT I AM smiled. ?My time is eternity.?
?What questions do you have in mind for me??
?What surprises you most about humankind??
I AM THAT I AM answered...
?That they get bored with childhood,
they rush to grow up, and then
long to be children again.?
?That they lose their health to make money...
and then lose their money to restore their health.?
?That by thinking anxiously about the future,
they forget the present,
such that they live in neither
the present nor the future.?
"That they live as if they will never die,
and die as though they had never lived.?
I AM THAT I AM?s hand took mine
and we were silent for a while.
And then I asked...
?As a parent, what are some of life?s lessons
you want your children to learn??
?To learn they cannot make anyone
love them. All they can do
is let themselves be loved.?
?To learn that it is not good
to compare themselves to others.?
?To learn to forgive
by practicing forgiveness.?
?To learn that it only takes a few seconds
to open profound wounds in those they love,
and it can take many years to heal them.?
?To learn that a rich person
is not one who has the most,
but is one who needs the least.?
?To learn that there are people
who love them dearly,
but simply have not yet learned
how to express or show their feelings.?
?To learn that two people can
look at the same thing
and see it differently.?
?To learn that it is not enough that they
forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves.?
"Thank you for your time," I said humbly.
"Is there anything else
you would like your children to know?"
I AM THAT I AM smiled and said,
?Just know that I am here... always.?
Modified poem-based on origin source of author unknown

And Sequioa said to me in my dreams :saint:

rarf rarf ruf rarf ruff rr ruf rrhf rrrhf rarf "If I told you I was an Angel RandyMac would you believe me?"

"Of course I would Sequoia, as anything is possible if I believe in it and have faith."

Collaborate Dreamscape
by Sequioa and RandyMac, a dog's best friend.

Done like dinner,

Bye Baja Nomads

It's been a pleasure to get to know some of you. Many of you are the real people worth getting to know better in real time in the Baja and I will look you up. Thank you for your time and patience to alloow me to tell my stories, post a few cosmic chuckles, a few gut wrenching rants, and just hang out and read all the wonderful stories you have to offer to others.

It has been a real pleasure and a slice, and from me to you, all the best in your own spiral of life circles. Good solid real kind hearted down to earth people. I am humbled.

And as for u looky low life, this is not Your Ferengi Rules of Aquisition game anymore.

Shana taught me alot today, about what it is to be a caring parent, as she imparted to me once again, that real people mothers don't bail out when the going gets tough, they hang in their like mother real mother bears always do, to protect their young, no matter what.

She's a real person. And she'll do just fine with out you.

It is my hope that maybe one day she'll get to the Baja with her child after the child gets well, to meet some real nice people that will show her some real cool places to just hang out, so they both can just sit together and be silent and watch for the green flash that spreads thru the universe. For they deserve a place to just relax and be together when things are better for them both.

To real People and kind considerate of others nice Nomads that take life head on and do it with real class and style.

Adios amigos. Not hiding, running away or anything, as I am just real real focused and busy for a while. And I'll be smiling thinking of your many stories that I have been so inspired by and so very fortunate to read as they were posted.

Please excuse my message across the pond.

Take care amigos and Baja Nomads.

Pooofff.

Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-31-2005 at 07:08 AM
green men, new fuses... for my noodle, or was it the floating star lights in the ceiling overhead?

Mexray,

I am so madnes I'm sure the Grizzly bear will stay on his or her side of the huckleberry bush of life, so I can just get a peek at nature and all its beauty and wonders.

Is there a method to your 'Madness'...? Or, is there a 'Madness' to your method...?

You are not lost at all, but perhaps I am lost, as I can't find my fuse or the fuses for my lights. of Lions and Tigers and now Grizzly Bears, dancing in my head, I've been dreaming of banana cream and your inner peace is something to learn from as you are an interesting man, as I have read many of your posts and they still dab=nce in my head.

yes it does just take longer for some of us to locate...

so perhaps I'll read 'A Salty Piece of Land" and now I am thinking of what the Junior Nomad Dave imparted to me, as twins, best friend at 8 years old, and Florida and things working out great, cause trouble can boggle my mind and each of us is an amazing intelligent creative mind at work, cause no computer ever made will match whats' in our heads. Humans can talk for two minutes and it might take a super computer twelve lifetimes to figure it all out, for me to understand what you said perhaps I need to visualize being in Bahia de los Angeles at the Hyatt , drinking beer in Mission Bay floating in a lawn chair, or having my own arguments in my head.

So now I am back in her I just have to ask, tell me more about electric chicken heads on a wind vane and a better way to wrap a loaf of bread, cause like you said it is amazing as I too am looking forward to more of the same so thanks David for the kind words, and now I can go to bed, but the chicken heads of the extension chord kind, will be wrapped up in my head tonight, and I might get banana cream all over my bed. But thats half the fun, and perhaps it was Jimmy Buffet said, it's a no drinking before 5 rule, if you drink booze before you get out of bed, so now that I can find my way around in the dark, cause my eyes have adjusted to things that get ugly in the dark, there is nothing more exciting to me than thinking of the many new friends I can and will meet, so perhaps If I can find my way I'll stop the lights from dancing in my head, as baja is my domain of silence and now I'll go to bed.

Electric Chicken heads? Now that makes me wonder, are they connected in any way to the chicken launcher question I asked the so called smart PHDs, in Lausanne, Swiss land, as it still rings a bell in my head. if people can't work together, it doesn't matter how many PHDs you have on the wall or in your head, cause if you don't use your noodle, your almost near being dead.

Shhhhh, quite, go to sleep you Madnes man.

An Unbroken Code?
http://www.danbrown.com/secrets/bizarre_facts/davinci_code.h...

In February 1999 Scotland I lay underneath the ceiling from which hundreds of stone blocks jumped out at me, like a map out of the starship to make up a picture map in my head, the simple yet profound message staring me right in the 3rd eye in the mid section of my mind brain, as each carved symbol, was not random, or of something long forgotten, or strange or of the dead, as Dan Browne's best selling novel claims specific answers to the code and the cipher take that of unfathomable chicken head, or a PHD doctorate yet it does not take modern cryptographers to break this code in my head, just look up into the night sky for your answers to questions of ancient knowledge in your own head, cause no vault in the universe is more profound in inner mysteries with suposedly no entrance and exit than the pineal gland in the center reaches of your head.

Just 2 of the many 1000's of photos and many hours of digital video that I captured wandering in, out, up above, around, under and in places where nobody would ven dare to bury the dead, and over the years since that February in 1999, I've continued gathering up the full quite possible real story of what, when, where, who, why, and how Rosylyn Chapel was designed buy one of the worlds nomadic travelers and genius to be told by master masons and apprentice who had no modern scaffold to carve the star maps and thousands of other signs, symbols and ciphers in th walls and the ceiling of Roslyn Chapels overhead.

And maybe one day soon I'll make the many maps and the total content with overlays available for all to see, cause Electric chicken heads nothing is so far fetched at all, considering all the stuff that is now dancing in my head, so tomrrow I am meeting with some real bright young people again in my home town, and they have come from all over the place cause they have no pre conceived notions and concider all the possibilities to the source of the godhead. Is it serious or sirius or is it all in our heads, it's time to go back to bed now, cause I've got too much rambling around in my head, and if I don't watch out tonight, it could fall out of my noodle if I'm not careful and wind up again wacking myself and forgetting what jumped into my head.

ORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS.?or? is it serious or sirius or lets ask the dogon tribe, cause how did they Mayans come up with such acurate numbers of the stars and their paths overhead, and what connection if any is there to the aboriginals in Australia, and Asia, and curenderos in the baja and other areas of Mexico, and the ancient ones that created rock paintings on earth overhanging ceilings, and cliffs to tell the true story of the long since dead?

Madnes :O

RoslynChapelceilingmap1.jpg - 30kB

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-31-2005 at 02:21 PM
Vaya con dios,

RandyMac. Your depth of expression is only matched by your passion for words. Keep this rhythm. It is for what you are. It is for what we are. Without, we are just plain Nomads. Keep a stiff breeze at your back. Smooth sailing ahead, and now and then a Chubasco, to keep life in perspective. Whatever you do, don't forget us. Sharksbaja:no:;);):cool:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.