Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Baja Bound insurance experience
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-31-2021 at 05:26 PM

Thank you, Geoff. I know of no other Mexican Insurance agency who communicates with us regularly on Nomad or is this transparent.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

WillB

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 12:32 PM

Wanted to post an update:

Geoff contacted me directly and then sent me a form for a full reimbursement of all of my expenses. While I have not been reimbursed yet, he is working hard to resolve this situation. As for this week, top notch service by BajaBound.

Will
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 03:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by WillB  
Wanted to post an update:

Geoff contacted me directly and then sent me a form for a full reimbursement of all of my expenses. While I have not been reimbursed yet, he is working hard to resolve this situation. As for this week, top notch service by BajaBound.

Will

That's why we are thrilled Geoff is here and glad that his company goes the extra 'kilometer'!
Thank you Will for sharing both good and bad news.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaGeoff
Super Nomad

Mood: Heading To Baja!!!

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 06:53 PM

Thanks WillB!

The check was sent out by two day priority mail this afternoon. It will arrive Tuesday because of the Labor Day holiday on Monday.

Clearly things could have gone much better with this claim, but we take it as an opportunity to work with Chubb and improve so it doesn't happen again. Two days before WillB posted on the forum there were several emails between Chubb and our office following up on the reimbursement check, but WillB was not copied on them. So even though things were still progressing, he was out of the loop. A little communication goes a long way!

At the end of the day, claims are never fun to go through and this one had a perfect storm of things go wrong. Much thanks to WillB and his patience in all of this. We always do our best to make sure our clients are taken care of...this claim just took a bit longer to resolve.

Enjoy the holiday weekend Nomads!

¡Viva Baja!

advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 08:28 PM

Good to see, things happen, especially in Mexico! Goat will be along to complain about everything shortly, no matter the outcome!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 10:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by advrider  
Good to see, things happen, especially in Mexico! Goat will be along to complain about everything shortly, no matter the outcome!

Glad to hear he is reaching a conclusion to his ordeal. Sorry to see he was treated so poorly that he had to use public shaming to get people to react.
Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with a bureaucracy that makes life miserable.
But happy he got his conclusion! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

tjsue
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 10:43 PM

And here's the BajaBound pickup that was parked next to me in the garage at a soccer game at USD.

baja bound.jpg - 121kB
BajaGeoff
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 10:54 PM

Thanks advrider!

BajaGeoff
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2021 at 10:59 PM

Hello TJSue....yes that is my truck. We started sponsoring the SD Loyal about halfway through the season and have had a promo booth at their home games. Our crew will be at the game this Sunday if you want to come by and say hello!

defrag4
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2021 at 12:06 AM

good luck amigo

[Edited on 9-20-2021 by defrag4]

Driving the PanAmerican Highway
https://www.facebook.com/homeonthehighway/
aburruss
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2021 at 04:29 PM

Unrelated - sorry to hijack.. Geoff, do you or does someone from bajabound live or drive a lot in east county San Diego? I see a truck on my daily commute with a custom license plate that makes me think its one of your crew! :)
BajaGeoff
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2021 at 02:37 PM

Hey aburruss...it's not any of us in the office!

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.