Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Loreto vehicle storage
GBandEB

[*] posted on 12-21-2021 at 04:14 PM
Loreto vehicle storage

Hola Nomads!
New user here and new to Baja. Came down Nov 2020 and fell in love.
This year we drove down from Seattle Nov 30, stayed 2 weeks in a timeshare and now as I write this I am setting in Cerritos Beach drinking a cerveza and watching the surf. 2 more weeks here and we head home.

We are contemplating spending time down here each year in the coming years in the Loreto to East Cape area. Planning on buying a rig in the US, driving down and storing it there so in the future we can fly from Seattle to Loreto and have a rig waiting for us.

I know there are a couple of places by the Loreto Airport where you can store your rig outside for $60usd a month.

Any other options or recommendations for storing a rig in the Loreto area?

Thanks in advance!

George.

[Edited on 12-23-2021 by GBandEB]
TLBaja79
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-21-2021 at 04:35 PM

loretostorage.net

It is located very close to the airport. We have had our 10yr old suburban down there for 3 years now and they couldn't be better! Safe and secure, great people, etc...

You just drop off your car and they check it in, take you to the airport. He'll ask you if you want the battery cables taken off battery...Then he parks it wherever you store it, for us in locked garage.
When you arrive your car is all ready, clean.

I've had a local mechanic pick it up, do work that needed to be done and return it all fixed up!

So far they have been incredible. I can't speak for the other storage facilities I've seen popping up in last year or so.
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-21-2021 at 07:52 PM

Use Loreto Storage near the airport.

Good service. Shuttle from the airport. Not cheap.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.