BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bancomer Fideo fees online? Anyone have a link?
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 09:54 AM
Bancomer Fideo fees online? Anyone have a link?

I found the link and to anyone else that might need it:

http://neko.flap.com.mx/invoices/cTkrLy5R8tVaC7vZuzuo9

I'm surprised that a bank would use an insecure website for credit card transactions. I'll let you know if my card is compromised.

[Edited on 12-15-2022 by larryC]

[Edited on 12-16-2022 by larryC]

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 10:29 AM

You can pay through Wells Fargo Bank or uLink, but only if the Fide is through Banorte.

[Edited on 12-14-2022 by boe4fun]

[Edited on 12-15-2022 by boe4fun]

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
CasadelCardon

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 10:39 AM

We have a Bancomer Fideicomiso and have used this email to request an online payment link saefdivisional@bbva.com. You will need your Fidei number. This has worked fine for the last two years.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 11:40 AM

Your fideicomiso itself tells you what the fees are in the contract. Add 16% IVA.
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 05:00 PM

My fidi is through Bananorte and I received a notice saying I could pay through Wells Fargo or Ulink. I didn't have any luck with Wells Fargo because I don't have an account with them so opted instead to pay in person to ensure I got receipts. However my neighbors used Ulink and loved it. Said it provided a receipt that you paid it and also a receipt that showed the bank received it.

In Memory of E-57
RnR
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 07:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by larryC  
Bancomer Fideo fees online? Anyone have a link?

If you are looking for the current annual fee on your personal existing fideicomiso, use the following link -

https://portal.bbva.mx/informes/fideicomisos/

Bancomer will respond to your entered email address with your current amount owed for the upcoming year. There will also be an included link to pay the fee. Bancomer responded on the second business day after the info request was made.

The above link came directly from Bancomer's fideicomiso web page. If you want to see the source of the above link - visit this Bancomer web page and click the "Pagar su Fideicomiso" button.

https://www.bbva.mx/empresas/productos/fideicomisos/fideicom...

If you are looking for current fees for a pending or future fideicomiso you will have to contact a Bancomer agent. Lots of additional info on Bancomer's fidi webpages.

[Edited on 12-15-2022 by RnR]
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 08:02 PM

The annual fee on a fideicomiso, at least mine with Banorte, is a constant, it doesn't change from year to year, it's a contract, good for the life of the trust. My bank trust contract states $450US OR the equivalent in pesos. Nowhere does it say that the bank can insist I pay it in pesos, which is the only way that the fee can vary, as it is based on Banorte's conversion rate on any given day.

I went through this with them in person at the bank when they once told me I had to pay in pesos or that they would convert $450 to pesos at their exchange rate and then calculate what that was in the dollars I had. I had the contract right there in front of me and asked where it states that I don't have the option to pay exactly $450 in dollars, with no conversions.
They backed down.

(My fee is actually $527 including IVA)

[Edited on 12-15-2022 by surabi]

surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2022 at 10:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Nowhere does it say that the bank can insist I pay it in pesos,

I've always wondered about that. According to the law, they might be legally able (or even obligated) to do so, but I'm no lawyer.

Well, I'm no lawyer, either, but the word "or" in a contract, absent wording that says the bank gets to make that call, seems to me to mean it's an option. And the assistant bank manager I was dealing with obviously didn't feel he had legal grounds or at least wasn't aware of them, to insist that me paying with $450US dollars wasn't my option when I challenged what he had first told me.

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 07:29 AM

Anyone have a link to pay banorte online?
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 08:43 AM

BanorteFiduciarioCobranza@banorte.com

This is the email address I received my bill from. I imagine you can write to them with your Trust Number and they can give you the balance due and then their link to ULINK to pay it

In Memory of E-57
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 09:08 AM

It obviously worked out, but the way I read that clause in the link of my previous post, their accepting dollars (as you say, per the contract), might be in violation of federal law. Would that override the contract?

And then, there's that long history of dollar accounts, which is a little confusing, too.

I'm not very adept at interpreting legalese, hence as you say, a question for a lawyer. I know that it is not legal to insist that someone pay in a foreign currency, but that doesn't mean it's illegal to accept it. Maybe I'm not understanding the law you linked to. If Banorte had a bank trust contract saying that it has to be paid in dollars, that would be illegal. A landlord in Mexico, regardless of whether he was Mexican or American, can't insist that you pay your rent in dollars, (which some try to do), but if you want to pay in dollars and he wants to accept them, I don't think that's against federal law. If it were, tourists all over Mexico who plop down dollars and the businesses that accept those dollars would all be conducting illegal business.

If the fideicomiso had to be paid in pesos, but pegged to the US dollar, it should say "The equivalent of $450US in Mexican pesos", not "or". The next time you have lunch and drinks with a Mexican lawyer, let me know the answer :-)

larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 09:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by CasadelCardon  
We have a Bancomer Fideicomiso and have used this email to request an online payment link saefdivisional@bbva.com. You will need your Fidei number. This has worked fine for the last two years.

I sent an email to Bancomer and they answered within 10 minutes with that same email you mentioned. I went the website and paid my fees and was done in less than 5 minutes, easy.

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 11:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Alan  
BanorteFiduciarioCobranza@banorte.com

This is the email address I received my bill from. I imagine you can write to them with your Trust Number and they can give you the balance due and then their link to ULINK to pay it

Thanks Allen
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2022 at 02:29 PM

I can tell you right now that it will be "Well, that depends..." ;)

One of the things I love about the culture; there are rules, and then there is "being reasonable".

[Edited on 12-15-2022 by lencho]

My daughter, who has lived in Mexico for over 25 years, says, "Mexico- where nothing is allowed, yet everything is allowed."

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.