Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Water treatment systems
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

smile.gif posted on 1-3-2023 at 02:26 PM
Water treatment systems

Does anyone know of companies in Baja that sell water /sewer treatment systems ?

I asked this question years ago and was told of a company in La Paz that sold them but lost the contract information.

These systems treat the sewer enough to be able to use the water for irrigation on ones property

Thanks
RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 1-3-2023 at 04:10 PM

It’s my understanding that Depot sells something like that.
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 1-3-2023 at 04:56 PM

This from google:
The water that is recycled from blackwater recycling systems should never be used as drinking water or on food crops because they could still contain harmful bacteria. It can be used for watering lawns or non-food gardens.

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-3-2023 at 05:05 PM

I know many people that use gray water for irrigation w/o treatment (avoid using harsh soaps and dumping chemicals and salts down your laundry, sink and shower drains).

Home-scale treatment of black water for irrigation sounds like a lot of effort.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

BajaUtah
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2023 at 08:04 PM

My system in La Ribera is by Mighty Mac out of Cabo. Installed 10 years ago and still working fine. Not cheap but they installed during construction so it was seamless for me. I paid to their account in the states so it was easy

MightyMac.com.Mx

Andy
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 1-4-2023 at 07:38 AM

Thanks BajaUtah. That's exactly what is was looking for !

I sent them an email and looking forward to speaking with them

Going to be living in Ligui/Ensenada blanca full time soon . They have a small water system so I would like to reuse all of household water for watering plants on our property.

Thanks again for information :bounce:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.