Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  11    13    15  ..  116
Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 02:12 PM

Where do I/we join your Fan Club, Chuckie. I love your critiques. It must be great living in your world?! My bet is on The Old Man!! Come home GP. Tio
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 02:20 PM

We're calling Loreto and Constitution now, Seguro Popular...
Loreto Hospital did not answer, 613-135-0150
Constitution reports no extraneros, no Gary Patton

Shout out to Mula or BajaCalifornian: can you check with the IMSS hospital in Lopez Mateo, please?

(and yes, btw, it is wonderful living in Chuckie's world-- he's right around the corner from me and the greatest neighbor anybody could want, yep!

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
rhintransit
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 02:29 PM

you might also check Constitucion or La Paz, remembering that serious cases are transferred from here (Loreto) to one of those, depending on severity.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
We're calling Loreto and Constitution now, Seguro Popular...
Loreto Hospital did not answer, 613-135-0150
Constitution reports no extraneros, no Gary Patton

Shout out to Mula or BajaCalifornian: can you check with the IMSS hospital in Lopez Mateo, please?

(and yes, btw, it is wonderful living in Chuckie's world-- he's right around the corner from me and the greatest neighbor anybody could want, yep!

reality\'s never been of much use out here...
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 02:41 PM

Repeat, Loreto Hospital did not answer. Has someone else another phone number in Loreto?

Constitution did answer the phone and reported no one by the name of Gary Patton was a patient.

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 02:48 PM

Mulegena...the number you have for the Loreto hospital is correct, but there is a second number...1352035.

[Edited on 9-23-2013 by elizabeth]
rhintransit
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 03:21 PM

2 hospitals:
135-2035...new one by highway
135-0039...Centro Salud (?)
no land line out here or would try for you

reality\'s never been of much use out here...
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 03:35 PM

The IMSS building in Lopez is a clinic only.
No need to call them.

Bajacalifornian is still at KM 38 up north by Rosarito.

There is no hospital in San Juanico - that I know of.

That is another surfing destination.

And can be accessed from San Ignacio via the salt flats.
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
Bide your time a little there Loco...He's likely to grow on you.

Un-like Lady GAGA, when you take off the meat dress, you just may find that there is still some Dennis there.

I judge we have that little bit in common.:lol:

On topic...I fear that Dennis is correct and this story will not have a happy outcome. It seems too long to be mis-communication, and too long to stay lost if that were the case. If he could help himself, likely by now he'd have done so. Its a BIG desert, and he may be easily found when the time comes, and perhaps this will become a folk tale about how Baja can swallow-up even those who know and love her. San Quentin to me is akin to a sweet Pitt Bull with a questionable history.

Gary, I hope it is an incredibly happy folk tale in the end.

[Edited on 9-23-2013 by vgabndo]
Remember the McStay family that disappeared in Feb. 2010? In Apr of this year the Huffington Post stated: "Investigators phoned relatives Tuesday shortly before the department issued a statement that said the family likely went to Mexico "of their own free will."
However, I can not find any statement to that effect issued by the The SD Sheriff's Department, that said it has pursued hundreds of tips, or the FBI. All 4 of them are still are missing after more than 3 years.

Bob Durrell
Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 05:04 PM

Nothing of value to add except my well wishes for a happy ending to this search.
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 05:30 PM

They are in a witness protection plan. It has been investigated and the only answers that come up are an FBI shshsh and desist to the investigator. But I do not think that has anything to do with Gary Patton whom I wish well.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-23-2013 at 05:53 PM

Yup..enough with doom amd gloom...hope for the best and keep looking..

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 02:42 AM

It does not take "stripes" to comment on things. Some of Dennis's comments are uncalled for> there is a person missing here and cheap shots at the family, the introduction of negativism are not needed. I said Dennis has some good ideas but cant leave well enough alone sometimes. Dennis is Dennis, not anything else. Comments like the one about "stripes" will just serve to drive new members away......

durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by redmesa
They are in a witness protection plan. It has been investigated and the only answers that come up are an FBI shshsh and desist to the investigator. But I do not think that has anything to do with Gary Patton whom I wish well.
Nothing to do with Gary's disappearance and just was responding to vgabndo's statement: "perhaps this will become a folk tale about how Baja can swallow-up even those who know and love her.

Bob Durrell
55steve
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 01:35 PM

Hire Enrique with Aereo Servicio Guerrero - excellent pilot.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 02:14 PM

I second that Steve....I am checking here periodically hoping to hear news about the abandoned car in Cardonal so please keep us posted

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 03:05 PM

No news yet ... I will post as soon as we know something new.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 03:34 PM

Thanks Blanca!!!!!

timoteo

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 03:38 PM

thanx Blanca, you have gone above the call to duty.
SoCalPattonCrew
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 05:40 PM

Hello Everyone,

My Aunt Sheila received a call from my Dad today, who is in Guerro Negro, they didn't find Gary :0( This is a message from my Auntie :

This is an update from Dave and Sue on the search for Gary. Dave phoned from Guerrrero Negro reporting the abandoned vehicle they checked out has been there for years. They continued handing out flyers, even finding stores that already had them posted. There next stop is San Quintin tomorrow, then heading home. I spoke with Detective Hill from Westminster PD who is working with the US Embassy. He relayed the Mexican Navy has cruised along the coast also looking for sightings of the vehicle. When I stated the next possibility was an air search, he indicated working with the Embassy and the Navy for a fly over was a possibility. The Embassy has contacted Kim on a regular basis keeping her updated and I shared this info. on the air search also. Thank you to all for your concern and prayers.

I can't say thank you enough to everyone that is helping us in our search for Gary. It truly does mean so much to all of us.

Jenn
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2013 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SoCalPattonCrew
Hello Everyone,

My Aunt Sheila received a call from my Dad today, who is in Guerro Negro, they didn't find Gary :0( This is a message from my Auntie :

This is an update from Dave and Sue on the search for Gary. Dave phoned from Guerrrero Negro reporting the abandoned vehicle they checked out has been there for years. They continued handing out flyers, even finding stores that already had them posted. There next stop is San Quintin tomorrow, then heading home. I spoke with Detective Hill from Westminster PD who is working with the US Embassy. He relayed the Mexican Navy has cruised along the coast also looking for sightings of the vehicle. When I stated the next possibility was an air search, he indicated working with the Embassy and the Navy for a fly over was a possibility. The Embassy has contacted Kim on a regular basis keeping her updated and I shared this info. on the air search also. Thank you to all for your concern and prayers.

I can't say thank you enough to everyone that is helping us in our search for Gary. It truly does mean so much to all of us.

Jenn

Well, the good news is that it is not his car ---- good luck in the continued search. Keeping positive thoughts.
 Pages:  1  ..  11    13    15  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.