Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Failed State Redux
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
On this one, if you feel like you want to shoot the messenger, you don't understand the message.

Thankyou Osprey .

CaboRon

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaboRon
Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
On this one, if you feel like you want to shoot the messenger, you don't understand the message.

Thankyou Osprey .

CaboRon

So are you going to tell us all the message?:light:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

palmeto99
Banned

Mood: Trying to bring the worlds people together one post at a time.

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Quote:
Originally posted by palmeto99
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by fulano
Quote:
Senor Fulano,

Is it your full time job to find these articles? ...I do appreciate the truth. But maybe there are some other truths out there that are going unreported.

Please feel free to report them. And I promise I will not tell you to shut up. I don't try to "control the message".
:rolleyes:

Well, I'll try and find some good news. Anybody want to pitch in a good report?
I only know stuff about fishing and "ladies bars". But somehow that seems to be enough to keep me happy.:cool:

There is a lot more to Baja besides bars and fishing my friend. Do you live in Baja,Do you have investments such as land or a home here. Do you have family here. If you can answer yes to any of these questions you really need to research what really is going on down here.
Do not worry, Baja is not being put down. Its being discussed.:cool:

Um okay.

So drug cartels are fighting it out and taking over the government. Somehow or another I should be concerned about this.
Did I miss anything? Because most of these reports say the same thing. So if there is nothing knew I'm going back to the bar until it's time to go fishing. Girls are waiting for me.;D

Oh ya, I forgot. Your the ladies man that pays for new boobs. Deal with that issue because its relative to your involvement to Baja.;D
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 05:48 PM

Sorry no failed state yet, as long as the military is battling the cartels, which is happening all over Mexico and many casualties every week.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
palmeto99
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
Christ; I've got vertigo.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your right, It is a bit much isnt it...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Senor Fulano,

Is it your full time job to find these articles? ...I do appreciate the truth. But maybe there are some other truths out there that are going unreported.

Please feel free to report them. And I promise I will not tell you to shut up. I don't try to "control the message".
:rolleyes:

Well, I'll try and find some good news. Anybody want to pitch in a good report?
I only know stuff about fishing and "ladies bars". But somehow that seems to be enough to keep me happy.:cool:

There is a lot more to Baja besides bars and fishing my friend. Do you live in Baja,Do you have investments such as land or a home here. Do you have family here. If you can answer yes to any of these questions you really need to research what really is going on down here.
Do not worry, Baja is not being put down. Its being discussed.:cool:

Um okay.

So drug cartels are fighting it out and taking over the government. Somehow or another I should be concerned about this.
Did I miss anything? Because most of these reports say the same thing. So if there is nothing knew I'm going back to the bar until it's time to go fishing. Girls are waiting for me.;D

Oh ya, I forgot. Your the ladies man that pays for new boobs. Deal with that issue because its relative to your involvement to Baja.;D

Well, I'd like to see you connect those dots. How exactly is the "issue" relative to new boobs?

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

palmeto99
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 06:13 PM

You know where I was going with that one. By your own admission you come to Mexico to get drunk, chase women in the middle of the night and go fishing once in a while. You are right. The issues I talk about do not seem to involve you and many others who do not have a day to day commitment or interest in Baja. Please disregard my previous posts to you.:coolup:
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 06:26 PM

Well Palmeto99 and others. Yes I'm am a bit flippant in my responses to the"issue" or "message".
Which I believe is something like Baja is being changed by the increase or perceived increase in drug cartel related crime.
But just exactly what is it you expect people to do? I'm aware but am powerless to take action.
But I'm not going to boycott baja. That seems to be punishing myself.
My message is"life goes on".
I don't consider myself a ladies man but I do enjoy the company of ladies. I hope to find a special one and build a palace by the sea for us someday.
But until that time I intend to enjoy Baja and am not even the least bit scared of going there.
Why should I be?

palmeto99
Banned

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 08:03 PM

Continue to do what you do, While you are in the big city gettin your ya yas out, Maybe the bad guys will leave us alone. Heres a little hint for ya. Hide your wallet before you go on the hunt in your truck...:cool:
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 08:23 PM
Relative or Not relative?

Quote:

Can you tell us WHY you're picking on Fishback AND questioning his lifestyle? And, how are new boobs bought in Baja NOT relative to involvement in Baja?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
palmeto99
Banned

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 09:01 PM

There are marginal folks such as fishbuck and yourself that clog this board with foolish filler and the rest of us who have real interests in baja are now starting to fill it back up with real issues and real problems. Yes, I have not posted anything in 4 years of lurking but I and many others are calling crap on misinformation and out and out lies on this board. Post the truth and stop lying to potential new Baja residents and investors and your BS will not be called into question.
In other words, think before you post because there are people watching the posts that will correct the BS about home ownership, leasing property, title insurance,banking,immigration,working in Mexico,CRIME,corrupt police and many other issues that are presented here on a daily basis. Stop sugercoating all the above issues so people have a chance when dealing with real issues while debating Mexico should they take the chance on Mexico.. There are many people on this board that know what I am talking about and they will be the ones that will step up and set the record straight.. The honest ones will step up and talk about these issues not to punish this board but to educate the newbes about what not to do when they get to Mexico. Do not take it personal but as a request to be more honest and informative.:cool:
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 09:51 PM

"There are marginal folks such as fishbuck and yourself that clog this board with foolish filler..."

Palmeto99, I hope your just playing here because if not you are taking yourself way to seriously. :mad::fire:
Maybe you could tell us one of your funny little stories... that is if you have any.:lol::lol::lol:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.