ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 08:25 AM

arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
I think that ramuna53 is really John Lovitt from Saturday Night Live. Remember his character the compulsive liar? That's the ticket, yeah.

Munoz' posts are an interesting window into the mind of a psychopath, if you are a student of psychology. There is no cure for psychopathy.

Quote:

Psychopathy is a personality disorder whose hallmark is a lack of empathy. Robert Hare, a researcher in the field describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators who use charm, manipulation, intimidation, sex and violence to control others and to satisfy their own selfish needs. Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse". "What is missing, in other words, are the very qualities that allow a human being to live in social harmony."

Psychopaths are glib and superficially charming, and many psychopaths are excellent mimics of normal human emotion; some psychopaths can blend in, undetected, in a variety of surroundings, including corporate environments. There is neither a cure nor any effective treatment for psychopathy; there are no medications or other techniques which can instill empathy, and psychopaths who undergo traditional talk therapy only become more adept at manipulating others. The consensus among researchers is that psychopathy stems from a specific neurological disorder which is biological in origin and present from birth. It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths.

The best thing you can do is to stay far away from him.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 11:48 AM

Thanks for the update Arrowhead.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 03:55 PM

Now there is a gay community in Mulege?
This story gets better and better
Who is writing the movie script?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Now there is a gay community in Mulege?

I would bet that it's larger than you can imagine.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 05:20 PM

Apparently, Santa Rosalia is THE San Francisco of Baja Sur.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Apparently, Santa Rosalia is THE San Francisco of Baja Sur.

Nothing new about Sta. Rosalia, actually. On a trip through in the sixties, the hotel was alive with pranceing poodles.
Coming from California, I was amazed that the gay culture had found this isolated place.
It was pretty isolated then, relative to today.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 06:14 PM

Can hardly wait for Santa Rosalia's Gay Parade.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Can hardly wait for Santa Rosalia's Gay Parade.

Kinda makes you not want to think about it. Not quite the Baja I have in mind.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 09:22 PM

True is better than lies, because you can corroborate everything while the liar cannot and get exposed, just ask the liar who used to be called Jesse.

This soap opera gets better and better, this Eddy that I considered just a harmless pot head who just wanted to live under a palm tree, is becoming very interesting character only we don’t know if a guy or a gay.

I started investigating him and guess what? Some of the things he was bragging about are true facts.

His name is now in doubt, because he has several birth certificates: ?????
1.- Tijuana B.C. September 12, 1973 under the name Israel Velazco Arellano.
2.- Pimientillo Nayarit, December 12, 1974 under the same name.
3.- and another under the name Eduardo Villa Arellano born in Tijuana September 12 1973 and this is the one he is using now, the others are hot.

Our investigation in Nayarit, specifically the city of Pimientillo, turned out a true fact, this guy was there and in a fight for money, he killed the son of the Pimientillo Major and he is wanted for murder there.:o

Since his very young age, he is gay and has lived in several homosexual relationships like the one he has now, with the hot dog guy in Mulege.
He was secluded in the Colonia Obrera drugs rehabilitation center by his mother, because he became paranoid, became violent and was injuring his own mother, because he was consuming a lot of crack and one time almost killed one of his brothers, his drug addict name was Jasson, he escaped a few years back and that is when Betty picked him up without knowing his past and started living from her, she is 52 and he is now 35 or 36 depending on what papers you pick, he is married to a hooker in Tijuana and has 2 daughters, but they do not receive anything from him, 15 and 14 years old, his mother pays for their school, they live in a popular poor neighborhood in Tijuana, his whole family do not want to know from him, they even deny he exist.
Looks like he went to the USA for a while and got involved in the drug traffic and had to escape back to Mexico, because he stole from the narcs, but it may be possible he is wanted in the USA too.
Looks like he was proposing to Nark Jerome Burbey to share the money from the drugs being unloaded at Olivia´s restaurant every 3 weeks, offering to kill me and control Betty, in fact bring her too, to Olivias side, but he never thought that Betty had integrity and didn´t cooperate with him and she simply threw him out and of course he went right away to his or maybe her drug master Olivia.
He was making plans with Olivia and Mark to take over the Hotel and we have a witness that he was looking for a killer to take care of me, because he is a coward and was unable to alone take care of me, even from behind.

On his claims that he has beaten our actual employee Fernando two times, he is in this case lying, because witnesses stated that he came after Fernando from behind while he was making a phone call, trying to hit him over the head with a pipe, but was unable to hit him and he was kicked in the groin and ran in to the gas station office and at that time, the ministerial police was right there in 30 seconds to protect him, isn´t that odd? They cannot catch a thieve or a drug dealer even if you tell them where they are, but they are there to protect Eddy in 30 seconds. The other time he was kicked and punched so many times that he was purple for 2 weeks and that is undeniable, everybody saw him while Fernando had not even a bruise.

So this guy, has been working for Olivia for a lot of time, stealing papers and many other things and bringing everything to Olivia and Narc and when Betty threw him out, he just became what in Mexico is known as ARDIDO, he was unable to control Betty as he promised in exchange to became Olivia´s partner, Betty being 52 years old and he only 35-36 old, looks like he was unable to absorb his failure, his whole plan was going down and went down with his life style, we at the same time also discovered his trips to Olivas Restaurant a 3 AM to pick up drugs and beer and he was thrown out.
Since he is bothering a lot of people with his whistle blowing about his whistle blowing activities with the PGR and military, they are sharing information on him too, like:
He put the finger on Eli and Paco, his pot suppliers and el Gordo´s relatives, he even brought them to a meeting with the PGR to try to make them whistle blowers too.
He put the finger on Baltazar, his pot supplier and lover.
He put the finger on Tato and Jaime as his suppliers and that is why they were being stopped by the military so often.
It turned out that he was doing all that on Olivia´s orders to try to eliminate the other drugs suppliers on the area.
To all the people following this real soap opera, be advised that the next chapter will be published in the newspapers in La Paz, where a lot of information will be uncovered by very reputable sources, so watch for it and there you will see who was telling the true facts about this soap opera.
:?:
Also, the turtles are fighting back and giving a good fight, Olivia thought that she would be able to buy her way out, but so much publicity is making her friends nervous, so we will have to expect a lot of her friends in the police forces and judicial system to be fired (if they are lucky to be just fired) soon and I think they already know it at this time.
I bet that a lot of guys here thought that cleaning a little Mexico was impossible, just watch the next chapter on this channel.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 09:41 PM

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
<snip.... this Eddy that I considered just a harmless pot head who just wanted to live under a palm tree, is becoming very interesting <snip.....>and we have a witness that he was <snip> unable to alone take care of me, even from behind.

Ramona,

So....you are pretty interested in this guy, huh? Upset because he was unable to take care of you from behind???

Que lastima !

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
So....you are pretty interested in this guy, huh? Upset because he was unable to take care of you from behind???

Que lastima !

Help is on the way, -ged. A gal named giveittomefrombehindwillyou is on her way down to soothe this savage beast. An angel in need she is. :lol:
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 11-25-2009 at 10:23 PM

Thank you all for the updates. Feliz dia del pavo!

arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
This soap opera gets better and better...

Oy vey.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 06:16 AM

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 12:28 PM

There is a GAY "hot dog" vendor in Mulege?:lol:
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 02:36 PM

Oh my God please tell me which one as I wouldn't want my hot dog handled by someone who is gay.
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Oh my God please tell me which one as I wouldn't want my hot dog handled by someone who is gay.

Who better equipped to "handle" a hot dog?:lol::lol:..dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-26-2009 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Help is on the way, -ged. A gal named giveittomefrombehindwillyou is on her way down to soothe this savage beast. An angel in need she is. :lol:

Dennis,
Yeah, that sure looks like a troll to me:no:

But....WTF do I know????:?::?::?:

Don't believe everything you think....
 Pages:  1  ..  63    65    67  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.