BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Cinco de Mayo Empathic Banana Cream Pie times...
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-7-2005 at 03:06 AM
Cinco de Mayo Empathic Banana Cream Pie times...

What a week, and now it's Friday.

Now I have to take down last years calendar, cause I am having too many off by a few days bugs, and my peckerhead is gettying twisted back on wrong.

It's no secret that I wear my emtions on my sleeve (understated?) and the past month and last weeks have been a real lifetime experience all wrapped and package into a Wound too tight a space in the timewave, however, I met it slightly oiffcenter whenever I find the time, and do so with empathy to others each and do it SAME WAY - full tilt, every time.

As in the fillowing Essay on Empathy posted partially below with the link, as I felt it was time to read up on it again, as reading a few minutes helped me get my peckerhead brought back closer to the center to get back on the timewave bus in a good front looking window seat, as forget punctuation, as it's only neccessary whn it necessary, and I always notice way before most do, that SO many people are just to dang busy most days, not all, but many are, way to wayliad busy and it shows up as plain as empty banana cream pie plates, as they all too often seem to care more about their oftentimes stressful careers and there stress relief hobbies and the balance is off.

Who am I to mention balance one might say. Just another that does get caught up in the stressville of the timewave, and if it were not for being full of empathy i might snapping turtlesville, if I let it get to me too much.

For some reason many people in my little slightly Comicville tooney town have been coming to me too much lately, left right and center, and not so on center, and it has been happening with too muc freqeuncy most every day, that is unless I leave and go Baja way, or get it into perspective, and even then, I had to hide in the Sierras of my mind, to get away from it all, as it can be too much for even me, who tries to be positive all the time, especially around people who need a little smiles in their life, and I do take considerable time to listen and help people to think more about what should be impoirtant in life instead of money and being to nusy to care about others. Maybe too many, and that's is now my awareness, as I had a good long Session with the ove of my life yesterday that just came to me as if heaven sent, and after I heard from my amigos loud and claro, I am not so animated. Da ya think so?

Sometimes being too aware of too many other?s trials and tribulations in life, puts people like me in the too sensitive range for my own goodville be in the zone and my sensitivity to other?s unhappy feelings rolls over in type on this Baja Nomad board, much like I am blogging away to find a release from the let er blow hole.

My many friends and now there younger friends have been coming to see me lately as one tells another that I will take the time with them to help if I can. I'm good at helping others to solve their problems, not so good sometimes at helping myself and that's why Baja Nomad is a good place for me to hang, but oh how I was stressed at myself for showing too much of the sleeve this past week.

Doing the magic stuff, too many people that I know well going to the promised land lately, and Stuey, a good amigo of the RexvilleHotel kind of guy passed to the other side yesterday, and the Wake will be a good day, and the boys will get together with good ladies of course, for A Session, and then the many young adults with suidicidal stress talk will come out later, and since I do not focus on the get blottodsville like my other amigos in my same age range, I will be there to listen, but this time with a better understanding of my needs, as it is more than a wacky wanna be make em laugh if ya can cartoonist and magical man for smiles jind of guy for smiles can handle - so I guess.

Lo Lo now knows how the Baja is ever so important to me, to that of keeping my sanity in check. She's inspired to maybe take a peek and venture to the possibility of heading south and that's good.

Last night, after a real bad start to my day, I had a huge smile on my whole being, and Lo lo imparted good good news to me, and that's huge for me to hear, and I learned how much I feel, as she thinks I am empathic or something, as she said so many people are talking and saying this is SO, and others do, as I have been told, as back in my home town area it travels fast the news, good bad, or slightly offcednter, but never without animated feelings.

I don't know SO much about this empathic man thingy, but I do feel lots of other people's pain and sorrow etcetra and do So and can't wuite explain it all, so I tried to find out why, cause rthat is the kind I guy I am. I have been focusing on a few cartoons, my boyhood dream and Bamboozleville (Baja rlelated) and Comico (Company, all business, and the often loney society types of the local town related) have been a big focus for me, amongst the other ramblings I have been spending too much of my time on lately.

Tune of Mexico from the idle Eyes Guys is playing now, and So approrpiate, as the lyrics say, "Mexico, I've got to go one more time." Horns and Sax playing in background.

A miilion miles and hour going nowhere fast, and if I was put in to my cartoons I would look like a streaking shooting star, splatting on hot pavment if you can visualize what I had to see head on yesterday morning before the snap back to reality came into play. Thanks to DavidK and JR and a few others, reality is not far from the inside of the doorway to tunesville. I live what I feel and that is a little Nightmare Before XMas Time Burtonsville, but I go into character mode, much like Woody Wood He must have two or Three Peckersville does outside my door each day on a metal pole. How do they not get a sore lid from all that pounding and pecking. Oh, I know, he hears me pecking away and comes to see if I am a mating it I guess, cause yesterday I finally confronted the Peckerhead head on, and he said to me, "Hey you red headed Peckertoon, if U can I can to causr that's what I do best. Same.

A little manic, but I lived the tooney life for SO lobg, I guess I've gone a little Toonsville myself. SO I took some good sense if good sense to have and started to draw my thoughts down on paper, enlisted some help and today is a real good day.

Pompano's photo put things into the slightly offcenter but totally in claro view for me, that life has to be taken not so seriously, and that is my own lesson, as the woodpecker is not outside mydoor, but siad he would be pack, if I didn't get my act together fast and fail fast or lse he'll peck away til I get it.

Rather than Ramble or hold court too long, I thought I might just post the link to the Essay On Empathy that I read an hour ago, to maybe impart or inform some that tink I am gone way too far out there, or maybe that's okay, and I have to admit, like other's I can get way laid, and what the Real Tenacious Hard Headed Woody Wood Peckerville dude on the metal pole was trying to impart to me for the past week was take life one day at a time, peck a few poles, but not too many hard metal ones, and he said this before he flew down the way to do the same for someone else who needs to get it.

It's better to Know the realities of the tool you are using, cause you can get real animated and mixed up and repetitive, especially if you let or do the too much focus in one area. Don't hit the metal poles too often RandyMac, and instead think first, breathe as DavidK, Bruce, JRBaja, and the Gypsy Jan and others have reinded me of so often lately, as even the tough death stuff are just the many topes of life, so go over them, around them, and try to see them for what it is all about, life in the spiral, and do so, before hitting them too hard, cause ye ain't helping other's if ya can't look after your own backyard totem pole first. Trim the trees, do the hedges, laugh with funny people such as Pompano and his crazy but of so bang on photos of life in the crazy spiral, and make sure to do the spring cleaning, and get ready for the endlessn and that's a ood thingy summer.

P-nche it offvilles RandyMac and go meet Denbob, or the woodpecker is coming back to the sugar shack to reak some havoc on the noodle again.

To be empathic is to be alive and a people who empathize with others and their problems of the family kind, the workmate kind, or any walk of life kind, as our lives can and will be more meaningful and joyful to not be Danger will robinson (Mr. Smith) robotsville if we live with our full felt feelings. I believe and faith that more empathy in our hearts can change this world for the better and soon, So I try to do it and do it will smiles full tilt and slightly offcenter animated kind of guy at times.

Have a gooend weekend Baja Nomads. Take care and remember to smiles cause ya make me smile all the time... okay I smile most times...

Randymac :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.toddlertime.com/terms/empathy-nguyen.htm

Essay on Empathy

by Nguyen Minh Hien

People are very busy these days to care about their careers and hobbies. There is no time left to be aware of other?s trouble, to be sensitive to other?s unhappy feelings, and to actually help others to solve their problems. Through this definition essay, I would like to convey a message to others that the empathy to other?s concerns, feelings, troubles in life is a good thing to learn.

These days people seem to have a lot of things to care about. Kids care about which computer games they are going to play, which programs on TV they are going to see, and which grades they are going to get at school. College students care about how they are going to pass twenty-credit courses while still enjoying life, which style of jeans they are going to buy, and who they are going to date. "White-collar" people care about whether the stock market is going to crash on another black Monday, when their next promotions is happening, where their summer holidays are going to be. People all busily care about big things, including their careers, their money, and their hobbies. You and me are in the same cycle, too. Have we ever had time to care about other?s feelings when they are falling down after their broken marriages? Have we ever taken time to feel sympathy and to help disabled and poor people who are hungry and jobless? Have we ever had time to think of old people who were sent to nursing homes and only remembered by their family once in a year? I do hope many of us will say "Yes". I am not surprised though if many of us may admit that we don?t have time for that kind of "luxurious" feeling. In the century of Information Technology, of the Internet and robots, of the stock market, we rush to develop our minds and chase our success. Oftentimes we neglect to develop our empathy. The empathy which is defined to be the action of understanding, being aware of , being sensitive to other's feelings, thoughts and experiences, is very important not only to ourselves, but also to our whole society.

The big difference between the word "empathy" and its synonym "awareness" is that the sympathy is incorporated into the meaning of the word "empathy". You may be aware that your...

continued here... (little note! lots of pop up ads but who cares about a few pop ups anyways...)

http://www.toddlertime.com/terms/empathy-nguyen.htm

Yackity Yack, He's got a strange Noddle that RandyMac
such is the way I am and I'm sticking with the feelings cause i'd rather be alive than feeling like a pathetic dead (too much work and no Play makes ya hate life) like I was years ago... and now I am full tilt, live life to the fullest if your heart and mind can take it kind of guy. Intense, and overwhelming, to get overwhelmed, but never insensitive, as that would be too easy, and that's why many are doing that routine...

Change is good. Baja can wait for a while cause I got the system down, thanks to JR, DavidK and Pompano for putting my peckerHead back on slightly offcenter instead of the fulll twister offer I was feeling a day ago.

Too many stories imparted to me by young and older people about tragic gut renching tragic deaths that sould not be, and I do feel that I have to listen to them cause they tell me nobody else will or even understands them so they come to me. Man oh man, now I know why I was in a Big comasville for a few years back, cause without some outlet of the bloow hole kind, ya can gett a little crazy in the head. What's that, pull up for some airville, and lunch, and ya know how the Celtic people Scot, Irish, North Americano Indian) like me talk to te big kahuna in the universe any time we want or feel the need to, and do it out loud most times, and a little animated, cause that's just the way we are.

To be aware of life and alive. Just past 360 is not for me, SO I am setting a set point at a lower level, and no more Pecking today, PeckerHead, do lunch, meet Denbob at Bingy Bay, and do the Baja Dreaming another day.

Be down to Baja hopefull soon DavidK, and JR Baja and Bruce please save a piece of the Bana Cream Pie is the eyeball to keep life on sometimes for me...

RandyMac

Oftentimes the importance of empathy is often underestimated. It should be taught in primary school by teachers in cooperation with the pupils' families. Kids are encouraged to learn new computer programs, to solve tough mathematics problems, and to play new music instruments. They should be encouraged to become empathic people who empathize with problems of the family members, their classmates, and their acquaintances. By doing so, we would make our lives much more meaningful and joyful. On the contrary, insensitivity and indifference to others? agony and suffering will end up being in a robot world where people live without any feeling. I believe we all have a bit of empathy in our hearts. Please let it show!

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-7-2005 at 04:43 AM

"Rather than Ramble"

\"I think it would be a good idea.\"
-- Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization
El Camote
Senior Nomad

Mood: y Blues

[*] posted on 5-7-2005 at 05:03 AM
Graphomania

Dude, it takes longer to scroll through one of your postings than to read most others. :wow:

Maybe you should check the dosage on your meds.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.