Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: new motel option at Punta Chivato
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 04:59 AM
new motel option at Punta Chivato

Javier has expanded his little Tienda out back of the Posada de los Rip off and now features 6 room smallish but functional clean motel, is friendly and so be checking it out all you chivato enthusiasts!
I hope Marceleto is peeed....serves him right for being the jerk he is. :moon:

so, stay with Javier cheap, use any of the bay/beach out front of the posada.....ride around, spin a few do nuts in the posada parking lot......fish, boat.....have fun.

A pox on the supercillious Italians who dislike Norte Americanos AND local Mexicans...:fire::mad::moon::P

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
A pox on the supercillious Italians who dislike Norte Americanos AND local Mexicans...:fire::mad::moon::P

As my daughter would say "RIGHT on" !

Used to love the place years ago; no more !

Last time we stopped in to check out the new place/owners, we were approached by one of the employees. When we told him we were just looking to see what changes had been made to the place and that we planned to camp down the beach, he was emphatic that beach camping was now illegal and that I could be arrested.
How do you say a-hole in Italian ? We went down the beach and camped as usual. A few other campers mentioned similar experiences.
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver

How do you say a-hole in Italian ?

I came up with "retto"(rectum), but Roberto, Aldo or Bajabus may have more idiomatic expressions. :yes:

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 07:43 AM

Captn. Thats not a very PC post. Me thinks I need to pay them a visit with my sweet little Mexican wife. I think I have enough noise makers to really pee them off.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Quote:
Originally posted by Diver

How do you say a-hole in Italian ?

I came up with "retto"(rectum), but Roberto, Aldo or Bajabus may have more idiomatic expressions. :yes:

1. facia di stronzo
2. arruso (Palermo)
3. ceffo

I got this valuable information from

http://italian.about.com/library/slang/bladultslangindex.htm

Now you're armed to fight back!!

Or you could just call them - Daigos. I was called that a lot by the aussies when we lived with the italians.

[Edited on 5-10-2005 by Skipjack Joe]

[Edited on 5-10-2005 by Skipjack Joe]
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 02:23 PM

Yeah!!!! go get 'em Minnow......have Jomariz give them a piece of her mind!! and we'd like to see some pics of Javier's place too.

en italien...arse-a hole-a..??

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

Ken Bondy
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 03:20 PM

Capitan Miguel

Actually the proper Italian translation is:

att's-a-hole-a

De nada,

++Ken++
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 04:09 PM

Captn. Mike. Heres a story you don't know.

What happened the last time I flew out of Mulege with you? Nada. Smooth flight, customs in Nogales. Bada bing, bada bang.
4 hours to Scotsdale, tops.

Heres how long it took Yho to get back to Santa Rosalia.:lol:

First, I give her a kiss good bye at the bus station after being informed that there won't be a bus for 6 hours, that costs 2 dollars, or, Yho can take a taxi to Sta. Rosalia for 45$ US. Yeah, US. The Plan is for wheels up , el gallito, at 8:30, it's now like 8:20. I give her the 45$, then the Kiss.

I am later informed that she see's us take off. She is now in the company of a tour operator, he is supposed to pick up a group of Canadian tourist that have flown into the Serenedad. They intend to see punta chivato for snokeling and swimming, then on to Sta. Rosalia for a brief tour. Being the only one of the two that spoke any English, She is acting interpreture. Thats right. From the time it took us to load the plane, and take off, she had obtained, employment, a free ride to SR, and a few friends.:lol:

What happens next is unbelievable. The group gets to Pta. Chivato and one of the tourists realizes they have lost about a 40K diamond. 3 carat flawless or someother such nonsense. Who brings a stone like that to Baja? The whole groupe piles into the van and heads back to the Serenedad, because, get this, the guy is positive it fell of in the pool at Serenedad. WTF?

Long story short, the tour operator has a taxi, and ends up driving Yho to SR in his taxi after all the drama. Arrival time. 7:30 pm. She went 40 miles, I went 700, and I made it home an hour before she did.:lol:

Here is the trivia question.
What did the taxi diver charge her to get home?
Mike Supino
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 04:33 PM

The question is........did they find the diamond?
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2005 at 07:30 PM
New hotel at Pt. Chivato... NOT!!!

Capt. Mike, Don't know where you saw this hotel. Recardo, has opened a new restaurant that has exceptional steaks. They need some work cooking them though. Everything is good. He's progressing on a six room hotel but don't count on it being open before Sept. Javier is the mechanic and the new restaurant is near his shop. Recardo has the store also and since the restaurant has opened it is better stocked. Spaghetti could care less about anything related to busines or Punta Chivato. Dispite what you may read the People of Punta Chivato are still good, generious & friendly. Just ask us :spingrin:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 05:55 AM
thats-a -good one, paison Minnow!

and Russ, i haven't seen it - the motel, it was all described to me plane to plane when i was over the cortez 2 weeks a go out of MMGM and i was talking with a colorado based pilot who was in the air over kino bay enroute to his home on the beach at Chivato. We were both bashing marceleto's - operation and he tells me of this new operation of Javier's.

i assumed from his discussion it was finished and opened.

i go back this weekend hauling two fishermen to paradise, then back for extended memorial weekend, i'll have plenty of time to drop in and check it out i guess.

Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 08:13 AM

Of course they never found the diamond.:lol: But the pool cleaner has a new house on the hill.:lol:
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 11:07 AM

I'm Sicilian but if you call him a Wop it will serve the purpose well....:coolup:

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.