Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5
Author: Subject: Smoked Baby Seal
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2006 at 05:59 AM

baby otters make the greatest jumbo hot dogs!

a little seal blood and ground plover make a great (nature lovers) chili topping. wash it down with a cold coca-cola, now, that's country!!!!!

the captain

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2006 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. George
No fight left in me, I choose to hide out in Baja and Alaska and do what I can, when I can and with whatever I can....Amerika, land of the free, not anymore...............Capt. George

I'm sorry life is so hard for you. I feel your pain. On some levels, I even relate to what you've written.

Got to go where ever you find happiness. Here's to Nomads! Salute!

:cool:
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 03:15 PM

Lee,

please don't shed too many tears on my behalf.

life ain't too hard for me, no work, just play, no rules, just do. No store bought meat, just road kill. How about you?

I'll survive but thanks for your concern, maybe you can start a save el Vikingo de Punta Abreojos??? I may even go democrat if you do!

the captain

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 08:30 PM

Quote:
Lee,

please don't shed too many tears on my behalf.

life ain't too hard for me, no work, just play, no rules, just do. No store bought meat, just road kill. How about you?

I'll survive but thanks for your concern, maybe you can start a save el Vikingo de Punta Abreojos??? I may even go democrat if you do!

the captain

Well I draw the line at trying to be a democrat again. No thanks! Leave that stuff to the die-hards out there.

Wasn't really shedding real tears -- just reallly relating to where you're coming from Capt. Like I said, I can relate and think there's a crew here who can relate too.

I'll get back to saving the tortuga eggs from the ATV'ers.
:cool:

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2006 at 03:43 AM

Have a nice omelet while you're at it.

Really tasty with jalapenos..

The "reel" conservationist. capt;;D

Frigatebird
Nomad

Mood: Soaring

[*] posted on 12-16-2006 at 10:13 AM

Yup...

Too much time on my hands.

Seal8x10.jpg - 38kB

Avatar courtesy of Herb :tumble:
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2006 at 11:50 AM

is that your son??

I ain't touchin this with a ten foot pole....

John M
Super Nomad

lol.gif posted on 12-16-2006 at 11:52 AM
clubbing shirt

:spingrin:

Hi everyone, This is Mrs M, Yesterday I was shopping at Walmart and there in the men's department were all kinds of T-shirts.
I found one that was perfect, It said "Lets go clubbing" there was a caveman with a big club, plenty of room to put a Baby Seal on it for special effects. But of course they were out.

Merry christmas to all and Happy Holidays
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2006 at 11:55 AM

And a very Merry Christmas Seal to you!

Frigatebird
Nomad

Mood: Soaring

[*] posted on 12-16-2006 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
is that your son??

I ain't touchin this with a ten foot pole....

Nope. It is a Smoking Baby Seal,...the British singer. His parents had absolutely nothing to do with his questionable behavior.:spingrin:

Avatar courtesy of Herb :tumble:
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.