BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: 'got baja?' Stickers back in stock! (Ltd. FREE OFFER)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

thumbup.gif posted on 5-14-2005 at 08:39 AM
'got baja?' Stickers back in stock! (Ltd. FREE OFFER)

Finally back in stock, printed in Baja California by Lorenia's printing company in Tijuana (Mrs. BajaCactus)...

If you have already sent me your request, then watch your mail this next week...

I am sending out TWO FREE to each Baja Nomad who requested them, and have waited so patiently!!!

IF you would like one, send me your mail address... My email is displayed on my home page (link below) at VivaBaja.com

Additional stickers? Let me know and I will email you details.

[Edited on 5-17-2005 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 11:09 AM

Can I pick up a dozen or so in person on my way south? As you know, I gave out my last ones, and there is a large demand up here in the Great Pacific Northwest. Also as you might know, I haven't collected my "fee" yet (cervesa) so I need them to be free...(when I get "paid" you will!) :saint:
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 11:26 AM

I can vouch for that.... Debra was kind enough to share her 'private stash' with Baja Vida and me a couple months back when we trekked south to Bahia LA.
Better pay her back real good...
And we have used up all of ours as well
Good job DK
and thanks, Debra.

Baja Arriba!!
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 12:08 PM

De Nada....Runner

It's my pleasure to share the "Baja Addiction"

Anyone down next week (and for however long) if you see a green "4Runner from Hell" ...with an "Amigos", (wish I had a Nomad Doug) also "Mean People Suck" "Hang up and Drive" sticker on the back window....also in each back side windows "Camp Gecko" decals (they are rare) flag me over....THAT'S ME.....I'd be happy to meet and share a cold one.....

Brendan and I are so excited! 12 hrs. and counting (I'm doing the work)

"Yes, Brendan we are going to Baja, Yes Brendan we are going to see Mike and Maryann"......."Will Cody be there?, no Brendan, I'm sorry, I don't think so.", Will Steves (4Baja's) kids be there? No I don't think so....Sorry.....CAN WE BRING PAYTON MOM?" "pack your stuff Brendan.....we are down the road!" NOW! NOW! (I'm such a bad mom when packing!) :o
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 12:32 PM

Yes Debra, contact me when you are in San Diego County for a supply of 'got baja?' stickers....

NOTICE, to other Nomads:

IF you go into the lobby of the Baja Cactus motel in El Rosario, ask for a 'got baja?' sticker... I gave a bunch back to Antonio to take there (today -Sat.- he is back in El Rosario), to hand out to those who 'need' one and are on Mexico 1 heading to 'Boojumland'.

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
I can vouch for that.... Debra was kind enough to share her 'private stash' with Baja Vida and me a couple months back when we trekked south to Bahia LA.
Better pay her back real good...
And we have used up all of ours as well
Good job DK
and thanks, Debra.

Baja Arriba!!

...thebajarunner, I sent you some more!

In fact I have spent all morning mailing out over ONE HUNDRED 'got baja?' stickers... including Canada and Mexico! (Pompano, the race is on, as I sent envelopes to you via North Dakota and direect to Mulege for you... see what gets to Mulege first!)

[Edited on 5-14-2005 by David K]

rogerj1
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 10:31 PM

Debra: grab one for me.
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2005 at 02:48 AM

Will do Roger....See you when I get back...
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2005 at 09:55 PM

Debra stopped in Oceanside today (Monday) and I gave her a bunch of the new/big 'got baja?' stickers for her to take south and give to any Nomads she meets... So, look for a 4Runner with Camp Gecko and 'got baja?' stickers on the back... Debra was headed to Cielito Lindo tonight and on to Bahia de L.A. tomorrow to inspect 'her room' at Casa Humfreville... Clam Chowder for Memorial Day, I hear!

There are some at the Baja Cactus motel as well... Next time I go by Discover Baja, I will leave some there, too... on the bottom shelf where other freebies are.

Best if you email me for one, while I am still feeling generous and mailing them for free... I do look forward to some cold cerveza 'pay back' when we meet, however!!!:lol::lol::lol:

They will probably be just a buck (mostly to cover the stamp and envelope) when/ if I charge or ask for a donation for them...:cool:

A-OK
Nomad

Mood: faded

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 09:12 AM

Thank you David for your generosity(sp?)
Mi cervesa es tu cervesa when we meet one day.
bajaandy
Senior Nomad

Mood: Adventurous

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 12:26 PM

David,

I hope you plan to save a few of the stickers for the cultural fiesta in July. I'd love to get another one for my other truck!

subvert the dominant paradigm

"If you travel with a man, you must either fall out with him or make him your good friend."
JBL Noel
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 01:18 PM

David I have about 8 Nomads in Mulege that would like to have theme. if you send them to me it will save you Pesos and I can give them out .

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 06:48 PM

Bruce, I have already sent two envelopes to Mulege (Pompano and Mulege Marv)... Send me an email per instructions at the top of this thread, and I will mail you some. Postage to Mexico (or Canada) is 60 cents... or more for additional weight... still 37 cents here in Gringoland!

Andy, send me your addy and I will mail you a couple (while I have them still, lol)... Yes, I will bring them to El Rosario, July 22!

[Edited on 5-18-2005 by David K]

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 07:27 PM

thanks dk-

mine arrived the other day...

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 5-18-2005 at 08:11 AM

belated thanks David,
mine arrived on Monday, just as you predicted.
thanks again compadre....
(please assure me that I don't have to share these with Baja Vida...)

Baja Arriba!!
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 01:48 PM
Thanks

thanks David, I received my 2 got baja stickers, when do we meet to pay you with cold cerveza?
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 07:20 PM

Ferna, we were in Tijuana last night and are going back again tomorrow morning to meet the governor (well be at the same event as him, anyway):lol: I will look for you!:light:

wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 05:21 PM

Got them today, thanks David......

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Bruce, I have already sent two envelopes to Mulege (Pompano and Mulege Marv)... Send me an email per instructions at the top of this thread, and I will mail you some. Postage to Mexico (or Canada) is 60 cents... or more for additional weight... still 37 cents here in Gringoland!

Andy, send me your addy and I will mail you a couple (while I have them still, lol)... Yes, I will bring them to El Rosario, July 22!

[Edited on 5-18-2005 by David K]

OK David . I sent you a u2u a while back but that is probably when it wasn't working

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Dianamo
Nomad

Mood: ...still in Baja

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 02:01 PM
Got any "Got Baja"stickers left?

See them occasionally and they make me feel great! Would love to pass the feeling on to others!
Thanks,:lol:
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.