Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: I am home now
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-17-2005 at 07:57 PM

All's well that ends well. Now its time for some serious makeup S.., well you know.:yes:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-18-2005 at 12:47 PM
Perhaps your "other party"

didn't want to get involved with your husbands paranoia and a relationship that isn't understood. In other words, they probably had better things to do than play "drama"!:light:
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 12:31 PM
wow

that conversation went south pretty fast
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 02:38 PM
Well whiner

I was trying to be nice but in real life, nobody besides the coup ,groupers want to hear your or your husbands whining. Oh my gosh, I went to baja and lived!! :lol::lol::lol:
You should fit in well with a very few on here, who are also whining tourists! I call them the coup groupers and I take mine scrambled there cluck.:lol:
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 04:08 PM

I must have missed something somewhere.

As a someone who has had a somewhat less than favorable experience, to put it mildly, with a person looking for a ride, I would like to hear both sides of the story. As long as we leave the Cattiness out of it, and nobody mentions DK, the thread probably will remain intact.

Lets get it on!
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 04:18 PM
?????????

Anybody here really think we need this kind of stuff on this board----U2U's at the most.
Thought we got rid of this kind of stuff when that lady who's husband was (?) some kind of Federal (US) employee who was threatening people for crossing his wife.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 04:30 PM

The chicken coupers speak!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Bernie, I saluted you when I passed through La Salina Early monday. It's suprising how little effort it took. :lol:
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 05:26 PM
Me No

You are such a sweet person. Sorry to tell you this but I have not lived there for almost two years.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 07:55 PM

this is getting good :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 5-19-2005 at 10:30 PM
Me No

I would have to be terrible stupid not to realize that in some twisted way you do not care for me. It becomes pretty obvious from your continual and petty attacks.

You say that I somehow attack to Mexican cullture--One has only to read what I have written on the back cover of my first book to realize that I love Baja, its people and the culture......."exposure yourself to a culture that will teach you how to relax and enjoy yourself and those around you. Learn that time is only your friend if its passing adds to your enjoyment of life.....
So Talk to these happy people and learn what a gift a true Mexican Smile can be..."

And my second book----"This is not a travel book! It is the story of a Gringo's love affair...An affair with the world's last breath of Simplicity....Baja.

A funny man I do not believe so--a caring and loving man sure.

Your comments about my "running guns into Baja. I wonder how many were killed due to your kind hearted efforts?"

I never ran guns into Baja. Years ago I did present a shotgun to the youngest son of one of my best Mexican friends for his 16th birthday (long before the current laws that do not even allow a bullet to me transported into Mexico).

That I make money on my books is a wonderful joke--would that it were true. I wrote both books because I love the people of Baja including even 'most' of the gringos and wanted to tell their stories before a wonderful way of life was lost to the younger people who would not be able to experience it.

Sorry, I do not know how to answer you incomplete thought--"Yet under the guise of being the "funny author".

I will say that I am most happy that I have not been 'exposed' to you and your unusual way of thinking.

[Edited on 5-20-2005 by Baja Bernie]

Well! It looks like Meno deleted the nasty post that this post refers to. Guess I;ll leave this one for a while so you all know how I feel.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 11:26 AM
Hey you two

this was just starting to get good with a "real":barf: Baja person like Ruby thinks she is .
You two Bernie Me No should take a chill pill because I know the two of you would get along great in person and I bet this whole argument started over hearsay or something being misunderstood a long time ago!:light:
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
I would have to be terrible stupid not to realize that in some twisted way you do not care for me. It becomes pretty obvious from your continual and petty attacks.

You say that I somehow attack to Mexican cullture--One has only to read what I have written on the back cover of my first book to realize that I love Baja, its people and the culture......."exposure yourself to a culture that will teach you how to relax and enjoy yourself and those around you. Learn that time is only your friend if its passing adds to your enjoyment of life.....
So Talk to these happy people and learn what a gift a true Mexican Smile can be..."

And my second book----"This is not a travel book! It is the story of a Gringo's love affair...An affair with the world's last breath of Simplicity....Baja.

A funny man I do not believe so--a caring and loving man sure.

Your comments about my "running guns into Baja. I wonder how many were killed due to your kind hearted efforts?"

I never ran guns into Baja. Years ago I did present a shotgun to the youngest son of one of my best Mexican friends for his 16th birthday (long before the current laws that do not even allow a bullet to me transported into Mexico).

That I make money on my books is a wonderful joke--would that it were true. I wrote both books because I love the people of Baja including even 'most' of the gringos and wanted to tell their stories before a wonderful way of life was lost to the younger people who would not be able to experience it.

Sorry, I do not know how to answer you incomplete thought--"Yet under the guise of being the "funny author".

I will say that I am most happy that I have not been 'exposed' to you and your unusual way of thinking.

Well! It looks like Meno deleted the nasty post that this post refers to. Guess I;ll leave this one for a while so you all know how I feel.

hay you are on a public forum. stop talking in code or use email. here we are all interested in these petty arguments it is our soap opera.. what Books are you referring to when you say #1 or #2 etc. If you argue in public at least make it so we all understand:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 12:44 PM

I feel sorry for any newbies that try to make sense of this thread.:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
I was trying to be nice

:lol::lol::lol:

Love this thread!

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 05:55 PM
Bruce

I'm sorry! I made so much money on both of my books--MI BAJA NO HURRY NO WORRY and BOUNCING AROUND BAJA that I thought (incorrectly) that everyone on this board had an autographed copy of each. Go to the URL below to order.

Hose A--I'm sure that my friend and yours JR will loan you his copies.

JR---I love you but I never thought I would see you wearing the hat of a peace maker. Just say the word, my friend and I will erase my response to the response that Meno removed.

Stop and thing about it--We should all treat each other like --nice-nice---'cause their are not really very many of 'us'.
You might want to lend Meno your copies of my books 'cause he sure has not read them.

Okay nice--nice time so I'll go lay down on my rug, eat my graham cracker, and be happy.

To all of the newbee' please forgive me. Also note that I am the only one on this board that is 'normal'. Just look below my name and you will see that this is true. AND I am way down there on the posting results---particulary when you realize how long I've been doing it.

You new people should buy my books and you would understand the fun part of doing Baja---it ain't about Misions that are returning to mud and dust. It is about the wonderful people of Baja--even a few great gringos in there.

bajalera
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 06:03 PM

It's not just the Newbies who are confused by this thread, Bruce.

\"Very few things happen at the right time, and the rest never happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these defects.\" - Mark Twain
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 09:31 PM
aint it about 4:20

this thread reminds me that some times you just got to chill out and ***** some herb....let the troubles of the world just kind of fade away:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 5-20-2005 at 09:43 PM
Very cool

eetdirt,

thanks for a voice of moderation (voice of ehmjale?).

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
greybaby
Nomad

Mood: Missing Baja

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 12:39 PM

Can't you guys find anything more to fight about? It was so darn entertaining while it lasted!!!
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 04:54 PM
if you just cant wait...

to get your fix of hysteria,head on over to the off-topic section of this site....i am not kidding when i say there is always a heated argument going on over there,check out the"irresponsible left-wing"thread going on right now for some real highly intelligent fact based conversation:lol::lol::lol:like i say its good for a quick fix but too much will give you a mean hangover:biggrin:
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.