Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: To that person who poisoned my dog
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

sad.gif posted on 9-24-2003 at 08:06 PM
To that person who poisoned my dog

I don't know who you are, and i probably never will, but i just wanted to tell you just what exactly you did to me and my family. The dog you poisoned was a beautiful Golden Retriever that i named "Cookie", first time i saw her she was in the arms of an ex girlfriend, and almost inmediately i knew i was eventually going to take her home, she was a gift to my ex and she lived in an apartment. I took her home and she peeed and pooed all over my carpet, it took me months to take the smell out, she got sick when she was only 6 months old, Parvo virus the doctor said and she was going to die, i told the doc to do what ever it took to save here, money was no problem, even do the chances of savir her where slim. After a lot of dinero and daily visits to the vet for almost two wekks she did recover, and she went on to become the most beautiful and loving dog i have ever had, i gave her a last name because she was a part of family, her last name? wetnose, yep, Cookie wetnose was the dog you murdered, she greeted me everyday and no matter my mood she gave me a big smile, i would keep my window screen open so that she could show her head and peek inside when ever she wanted, she played with my little brother, and gave me a ton of laughs when i took her to the beach and she would run like Forrest Gump after the seagulls, she was my dog, and i want you to know that i have always had dogs, but never like her, i cried like a baby after i got a call from my brother telling me what happened.

I have only cried like that when my mother past away.

I hope you get what you deserve, i am in a way glad i don't get to know who you are, if i did i might be thinking at getting back at you, and i realize i don't want to lower myself to your despicable level, you will get karma back from taking my cookie wetnose, a true Baja California happy and beautiful little dog, and the best dog i have ever had.

:no:

Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 08:41 PM
The Dogs

Jesse, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry and I understand your grief having been there myself.
Rather than turning the other cheek, may those FU%$^s GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE !!! And the sooner the better.
And they will!! Sooner or later they will answer for their actions. For sure! There is more to this humanity than meets the eye.
Like the way your dog had love rather than what the majority of dogs on this planet have. Good on ya Amigo.
Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 08:48 PM
My Condolences, Jesse

I just got the first dog I've ever had a couple of years ago and he's as much part of the family as my own children. We would all be crushed if something happened to him. I can only imagine how you feel knowing someone did something violent that ended your dog's life. My heart goes out to you and I shed a tear for cookie. Take care. - Stephanie
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 09:02 PM

Jesse, I am so sorry for your loss... and I hope the rat bastard that killed a member of your family has a lifetime of no-see-ems make his life agonizing, every night!:fire:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 09:25 PM
JESSE

So sorry to hear of your loved one downed. Your story started a torrent in me and I can only say you are both lucky to have shared space with each other. There are no words to help you live through a lost love. It's just something to do. Our house is thinking of you tonight, amigo.
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 09:45 PM
Oh, Jesse...

There are a lot of tears being shed tonight for your Cookie Wetnose. I'm so sorry for your loss.

But in your grief, thank you for sharing your sentiments with us.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 10:11 PM

Jesse, I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. After reading your story, I almost feel I knew your dog. It makes me feel sad.
AcuDoc
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 10:44 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss. Guess I'll go over and give my 11 yr old golden, cheyanne, a huge from you!
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 9-24-2003 at 11:04 PM

Here's to Cookie wetnose: May you live forever in doggie heaven.

I picked up a old dumped dog - Akita/Shepard mix - last Friday at the bottom of Lytle Creek Canyon where there is no water. The flies had eaten off a half inch of its ears, its fur had been matted for months, and many of its teeth were broken. Good news: The vet said it had no worms or fleas. For the first few days, five cans of food went in and after the pipeline was filled, brown stuff came out.

Now it is sleeping the sleep of the just in the living room. I hope the SOB that treated it like that and then dumped it has the same no-see-ems that David K wished on the poisoner.

I will put an ad in the paper - three Huskies around here are enough!

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Bedman
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 01:02 AM

Jesse.....Sorry to hear of your loss

Two of my favorite quotes...

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

The more I know about men, the more I like dogs.
Gloria Allred

Bedman
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 05:40 AM

this bumper sticker has been on my trucks for years( the more people i meet the more i like my dog) you would regret it if i ever caught any body poisening a dog. you wouldn't want this big dog on you!!!
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 07:07 AM
cookie wetnose

Jesse, Your post about Cookie Wetnose makes me realize how lucky I am. I just sat down at the computer before I read about your loss and my cat, Bebe Gata, who I picked up in Loreto, jumped in my lap. My dog, a border collie named Bonnie, is laying by my feet and I am crying for your Cookie Wetnose.

Jesse, I know there is little that can be done to make the pain go away at this time but I, like many other Amigos, wish I could help in some way.

Your Amigo, Juan

Your Amigo, Juan
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 07:47 AM
Jesse

My friend Gabriel in Loreto had a dog named Brownie--just a mutt, but I knew him since he was a puppy. Brownie would just go nuts when I came down. He slept in front of my door and went everywhere with me. I had thought of bringing him here to the U.S. but I have a Jack Russell that is very jealous. One day last fall, I returned to Loreto and was not greeted by Brownie. I asked Gabe where he was and was told that someone had poisened Brownie. They ground up glass really fine and put it in some meat. Why? This happens quite a bit in Loreto and I don't understand it. I saw a dog hung by his neck from a fence too. Is this some sort of mexican thing in Baja? I am sad for you as a dog becomes a member of the family. Over the years we have had five that died of old age. It is always a bad time here in the house---especially with my wife who loves animals. I have found that getting a new puppy helps get over the hurt. He can't replace the old dog, but you can focus your love of animals on him (or her). To the person that poisened your dog: remember What goes around, comes around. Your day of judgement is coming my friend and it won't be pleasant. We will attone for our actions here on earth.
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 08:01 AM
Cookie

Jesse, so sorry to hear of your loss. I to had a dog poisoned when I lived in Laguna Beach. Some crazy person put out tainted meat and killed 24 animals before it stopped. My old english was the first to go. I stll think of him all the time . You never forget a good friend. God bless,k
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 09:18 AM
JESSE

Love for loves sake alone, always in a dog.

What goes around, comes around!

George
CasadeSuenos

Mood: wishin' i was t

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 11:35 AM
god bless Cookie wetnose

i feel for you amigo, my own golden Missy MAYA Lou Wigglebutt died suddenly @ 12 years old and i have not cried for her for 2 years now, something about goldens, tho i have plenty of mutts including 2 Cabo dogs-she will always be in my heart as Cookie is in yours....Vaya con Dios perrito........take good care!:saint:

[Edited on 092403 by CasadeSuenos]

susan& jim+critters:)
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 02:11 PM
OH JESSE.....

I'm so, so sorry....I know how much you must be hurting right now, I had a cat, his name was Slick (I'd had him for 9yrs.) even people that hated cats, loved him...I returned from a Baja trip and my room-mate had to tell me he was dead, neighbors came over and told me that he had been run down in the street on purpose (a teenager was seen swerving to hit him while Slick tried to run) That was 6yrs. ago and I have tears running now......for Slick and Cookie (and you)

On a happier note (to me anyway) the witnesses decribed the car and the teenager, (we live in a very small town) and my 6ft. 9in. son happened to know this kid and knew right where to go..... this idiot did not have a good day.......my baby boy (Dustin), loved Slick too, I hope the puck thinks before he does something like that again, and I hope the scum that did this to Cookie gets has a similar fate. My heart goes out to you and your family. Debra
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2003 at 09:39 PM

Gracias to all for your support, like i said, i have always been a dog owner, but this Golden plain and simply won my heart like no dog before her, home is not the same anymore, and i am frankly surprised at how difficult this situation is for me, i have two other dogs that i also love, but non is quite as remarkable and loving as my wetnose was.

Sadly, and i am very ashamed of this, but here in Mexico theres plenty of cases like this, in part its because unlike in the states where dogs live in backyards away from the public, here in Mexico as you know everything is on the front of homes, including the dogs.

Again, thanks to all for your support, it has made a diference believe me, and if i do get another Golden pup, i will inmediately post his(her) picture for all to see.

Gracias.

Natalie Ann
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2003 at 11:41 AM
condolences

Jesse, my deepest sympathy in the loss of your beloved companion.
Cookie Wetnose, may you be enjoying your stay in heaven, running and playing with all those doggies no longer held by earth.
To the folk(s) who commit these awful crimes, may you be reincarnated as a rock.

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
.....Oscar Wilde
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-26-2003 at 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Natalie Ann
To the folk(s) who commit these awful crimes, may you be reincarnated as a rock.

My vote would be a tire.....or a fire hydrant!
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.