Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: FM3 Saga Part II
bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 03:21 PM

Jr who is the lady that handles your FM3 papers for you?
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 03:36 PM
She works for immigration

and there are many of those down here. It is generally about attitude that slows things up or makes them difficult. If you go into any immigration office and treat them with respect, it is amazing how fast things can happen.
And, the cool thing about having someone deported is, unless they are being nasty to some Mexican people, the migra could care less about P-nche gringo accusations and in fact, if it is just the usual gossip like comitan and the chicken coop group are so full of, the accuser gets deported for being an idiot. :lol::lol::lol:
El Jefe
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2005 at 04:05 PM

All's well that ends well. It is now official, I got my FM3 on Friday. As you may recall from Part II above I had to fly to San Diego for a couple of weeks with a letter from immigration that said it was OK for me to come and go while the FM3 was in process. They really didn't look at the letter on the way out, but they did look at it on the way in and gave it a good stamp.
So Friday I went into Cabo San Lucas for the FM3 that I hoped would be complete. Much to my pleasure, after waiting only about an hour this time my number was called by Jose. My file was ready, and after giving my thumb prints I was on my way as a legal resident. Feels good.

No b-tchin\' in the Baja.
Sonora Wind
Nomad

thumbup.gif posted on 6-19-2005 at 04:55 PM
Glad to hear it

I have a feeling when it's my turn to get an FM3, I'm finally going to have to make the transformation from TYPE A to TYPE B personality. Hope your new place in the sun is coming along. Keep us posted :cool:
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.