Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: boat,motor,trailer for sale
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-20-2005 at 07:13 PM
boat,motor,trailer for sale

This rig is built for baja---The trailer is a 8'x4'x3' enclosed trailer. I built it and if the marines saw it they would have it over in iraq, that's how tough and over built it is. It has 15" BFG all terrains with spare. It also comes with a spare spring and raceways/berrings and buddy bearings. There are fold down tables on each side. Trailer takes a 2" ball and has a hand crank front wheel. A 12' valco sits on top and has the 3 easy launch wheels that make wheeling it up and down the beach very easy. There are 2 swivel seats and a couple of anchors plus other assorted stuff. The motor is a 15hp mariner that has very low hours, is really clean and has only been run up at mammoth lakes. A 6 gallon tank and hose included along with an engine stand. It is located in san diego. If I knew how to post pictures on this site I would but I don't. $2000.00USD is the price. fishin rich
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-20-2005 at 08:08 PM

Wow that really sounds like a good deal on a good Baja rig. I think that is going to go pretty fast .

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-21-2005 at 12:04 AM

Rich... what's up?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-21-2005 at 05:40 AM
dave

Now that my new toy box is is just about ready I have no use for the expedition trailer and boat so I am going to sell it. I will give you a call about the stickers and then the new rig will be complete----fishin rich
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-21-2005 at 05:49 AM
baja addict

I do not know how to do anything with my digital camera except take pictures and store them in my computer. I have no idea how to send them out to people. For this site I know I have to shrink them from the 5mpg of my camera so they do not take up a lot of space, what ever that means??. By the time I figure out how to use this contraption they will have a whole new system up and running. fishin rich
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-21-2005 at 07:55 AM

Rich, go to where you can see the photos in your computer ('My Pictures' for instance).

Click your mouse on the photo you want to email. If more than one photo, hold down the CTRL key (Control) and you can click others, and they stay highlighted or checked (but don't try and email too many at one time.. maybe 6 max. per email).

Now, on the left (?) side of the photo page is a menu. One choice is 'email this file'... click that.

Anyway, that is how I email photos...

Resizing to fit Nomad (under 50 KB) can be done to the photos in your file or make a duplicate file, so as to not mess up the original. To duplicate the photos into a new file, go throught the email steps but choose 'send copy to' instead of 'email this file' and give the new file a name or add an r (for reduced) to the file name...

Now, in the r file, double click on one picture (at a time) and see if a photo shop menu pops up and if there is a 'Reduce Size' option....

Play with that, if you have it... complete the task and close the window... you get a 'Save Changes?' message... click 'yes', then bring your mouse over the image (in the file) and the image size (KBS) will appear... repeat steps if further reduction is needed.

Anyway, I have Windows XP and that is how I figured out how to reduce images... without any special softwear added.

[Edited on 6-21-2005 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bajaddict
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-21-2005 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishinrich
I do not know how to do anything with my digital camera except take pictures and store them in my computer. I have no idea how to send them out to people. For this site I know I have to shrink them from the 5mpg of my camera so they do not take up a lot of space, what ever that means??. By the time I figure out how to use this contraption they will have a whole new system up and running. fishin rich
Hi fishin rich, please check your U2U... thanks - Chris
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 10-29-2005 at 06:18 PM

is it sold yet?

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.