Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Why I prey on David K.
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 05:48 PM

That is totally cool. I've been trying for 10 years to find people interested in baja that don't have at least one toe in the geriatric pool. 37 and feeling 23, cause thats how old my wife is.:yes:
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:14 PM

Me no you are right in that sometimes we forget that it is issues that get disagreed upon not the other persons right to live. I have had people disagree with an issue that I post and some times make the mistake of taking it personally which isn't right. some times I have even gotten mad and Sade things that I later regret, Big mistake.

one thing I have learned that makes this forum very deferent from the others is that I will eventually meet allot of the people that I disagree with. I am amazed at how many Nomads I have met in the last year.very few pases Mulege with out stopping and saying hi.

many My self included come on this forum as newbies and are real aggressive at first because they don't know anyone and think they never will.but soon they learn the deference and settle down.

this thread started out with the disagreement between David K and Jrbaja. and they haven't called each other a lot of bad names or anything like that they keep it civil as it should be. some of the other posters try to escalate things a bit for good entertainment which I and a lot of other people enjoy. but if I had to make a prediction I would put my money on these two being good Friends some where down the line.

boy can I write a line of ca ca wish I could spell:lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:19 PM
I don't see David or myself

as "intelligence impaired". I can't say the same for many "chimer inners" and yes Bruce, I seriously doubt that any hatred will be had by either one of us.
We have battled before!
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:22 PM

Bruce, I like you more everyday. You see, the internet give us false perspectives.:lol:

Just kidding, obviously you are a good guy, and a thinking man. Your post makes some great points.

First, people won't always get along, on the internet or in person. Nomatter if they have shared interests or not.

Second, everyone has a right to live, have opinions ect: within the law.

Third, the internet is not reality.

Keep this crap in perspective everybody. That includes U2 DK.:lol:

[Edited on 6-26-2005 by Me No]

PacO
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:25 PM

I think you should both make love and get it over with. Me No can sit in the corner and cheer.:lol:
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:29 PM

PacO, I knew it. You must be a rump raider.:barf:
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Me No
Bruce, I like you more everyday. You see, the internet give us false perspectives.:lol:

Just kidding, obviously you are a good guy, and a thinking man. Your post makes some great points.

First, people won't always get along, on the internet or in person. Nomatter if they have shared interests or not.

Second, everyone has a right to live, have opinions ect: within the law.

Third, the internet is not reality.

Keep this crap in perspective everybody. That includes U2 DK.:lol:

Me no this is exactly what I am getting at . the first few time you and I had a go around I thought I could never like you and now I have a lot of respect for the way you think and enjoy what you post here. and very much hope to meet you some day.

better quit now a couple more beers and Ill be purposing:barf:

[Edited on 6-26-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:52 PM

Awwk , come on Bruce. Your just being nice because I called PacO a rump raider and you are a broncos fan.::moon::o

Go Broncos!
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:55 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not going to touch that one:lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

PacO
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 07:04 PM

I prefer burrobandit! So that was you I met backing out of that closet!
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 07:20 PM

Rump Raider Meno......I Hav'nt heard that one in awhile:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 07:34 PM

I didn't really say everything I said.
Yogi Berra

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.