Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A couple more Marty Photos
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 02:12 PM
A couple more Marty Photos

Jonathon Sanchez' "Mr. Taco" fish taco stand in El Centenario. Right now waiting for concrete columns to cure......probably back in business by Friday.
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 02:15 PM
No beer today.......

"Scuse my hand reaching for the can.
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 03:14 PM
Ranchos North

Tucker, any news from El Cajete and the Rancho los Reyes area? I am bringing some things down there soon. What's needed? Mosquito Repellant ?
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 08:05 PM
Needs...........

J.R., Things were back to normal two days after Ignacio, things seem to be back to normal a week after Marty. These are tough, resilient people. I don't know what they need, if anything!!

As I posted on the other board, I haven't seen your friend Terry in over two years. I haven't heard anything about Cajete and area. I would suppose that area being sparsely populated the chance for much damage to property is slight.
Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 08:15 PM
My Kids enjoyed the pictures...

They liked that taco stand. And you're right. Everything will be back to normal soon. No need to waste any time getting one's business back up to snuff, especially when you're the only fish taco joint in town. - Stephanie

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.