Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Hi All Amigo's
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

lol.gif posted on 9-30-2003 at 08:01 PM
Hi All Amigo's

Well, I got a couple calls from amigo's wondering where the heck I have been. Figured I better get on line and let you all know I'm still alive and kickin. Tomorrow, I vow to get on this board and catch up on all that is going on. Know that all of you have been in my thoughts on many many occasions. Looking forward, M
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 08:39 PM

You better take the day off...you have A LOT of catching up to do!

Good to see you back at it!

P.S. Are we supposed to call ourselves "Nomads" now?
:bounce:

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by jeans]
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

sad.gif posted on 9-30-2003 at 08:48 PM
Yea--We miss you, M

Glad you are back with us. BHL too. Hope all is going good for both of you. Sharky;)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-30-2003 at 09:02 PM

Hi Michelle !:bounce:

I was just saying to myself how much BajaNomad was getting to look like the good 'ol days of Amigos de Baja...

I really hope more 'lurkers' (people who don't post) and new Nomads begin posting their own stories of Baja adventure and fun! Reading about Baja trips is ALMOST as fun as being on a Baja trip... almost!
I hope you and BHL are well, and can plan a Baja trip soon.:yes:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

thumbup.gif posted on 9-30-2003 at 10:46 PM

I miss you more than these other people will ever know! Trust Me! Your (our) secret is safe.:rolleyes: The highlight of my small, miserable life was when I got you in the sack at Canyon Guadalupe.

Let those fingers start flying over the keyboard.

Don't panic, Doug and BHL, it was just a garbage sack!:(

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 12:20 AM
Three Leading Ladies

at the top of the screen and it does seem that Nomads is da place. Mary Ann and I will be south while this builds and will be sad not to be part of it but grow strong and share and it will all work. Thank you to Doug and open and use those advertisements. Even tho it'll only be two weeks its a time of turbulance. Hug each other. We're outta here. Next Chex on Nomads will be Bahia de Los Angeles. XXOO
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 02:12 AM
SAFE TRIP

Mike, enjoy the ride, will miss your posts!

See you in Baja.........Capt. George
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 03:18 AM

have a safe trip Mike, watch out for WMD's

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 05:56 AM
I was just wondering.....

...the other day where M went. Hope things are well with you and BHL. I still remember that breakfast Saturday morning at BBBB#1 where BHL and I tried to eat our food with aching heads while you were all chipper and yakking away.:lol: I hope BHL has rods now that aren't wrapped in day-glo pink!
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 05:59 AM

Mike: see you Monday afternoon -we're in Fancy Cabin #12 - don't forget to stop by and get your case of wine.
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 06:00 AM

Hello M glad to see you.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 11:26 AM
Nomads?

Gee DK, I guess we are Nomads now, but we will first ALWAYS be Amigo's.
Your right, this does have the flavor of the old Amigo's and I really like the format. Nice to have diverse boards so everybody has a place to put an opinion. Of course you all know I tend to have strong ones sometimes. LOLOL.
So Mike is in BOLA, jealous jealous. BHL and I are going to do a small trip soon, but it's going to be up to Mammoth for 3 or 4 days to see the colors change. Looking forward. I had hoped to do a couple fishing trips this year but was not able to. Gaining stregnth though so hope will be ready to handle next season. Neal, you old fossil, you tell everybody our business??? LOLOL, never had so much fun in a sack before. You were very galant! Sharky, how goes with you? All patched up? been to see the wizard for that new heart? let me know. Ok, gotta do errands, BIG hugs to all, M
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 10-1-2003 at 12:19 PM
hi M and BHL

how ya bean??

nice to see ya.

later!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 08:35 AM

M, I see you are coming to Mammoth. You had better call me!!! We'll go hot tubbing or something. What are your dates? email me at georock at earthlink dot net.

I'll be sorely disappointed if you come to my backyard and don't hollar a hello.

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 12:09 PM
Hi Geo

Hi, we have not set a date yet. this morning, BHL's brother called to invite him for a 5 day fishing trip to Mammoth with about 10 other guys, sans the wimin. it's the same time we were going to go. He's not home from work yet so I don't know what he is going to do. I actually hopes he goes with his brother, he could use some 'guy time'. I will have to think about what I will do though. Thinking, thinking.......M
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
I actually hopes he goes with his brother, he could use some 'guy time'. I will have to think about what I will do though. Thinking, thinking.......M

How about a girlz slumber party at G canyon? :yes::yes:
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 06:37 PM
YEEEE HAWWWW

Ok Jeans, you talked me into it! BHL will be gone from the 16th to 21st. Pick your date. E-mail and we can yak more specifics. Hugs, M
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 06:50 PM

OMG the grand canyon is the most incredibly beautiful, singularly incredible, fantastically inspiring feature on this planet. You guys are so lucky

GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 09:03 PM

You meant Guad. Cny, right? I might bite on that idea. Think it's feasible to leave Mammoth early Thursday morning, drive there, and get back by Sunday night? Takes 5.5 hours to Riverside, 8 hours to the border through San Diego.

What cha think?

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2003 at 05:06 AM

Welll that place is nice also!

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.