BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: border crossing times....
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2005 at 10:35 PM
border crossing times....

Just found out about the attacks in LONDON and was wondering if this has had any affect on the border as far as waits go....anyone with any news....?

also in the news....todays LA TIMES has story about NUEVO LAREDO and the drug trade and the ways it has changed the city....coming to a city near us soon?......or already here?....
MexicoTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2005 at 10:52 AM

SJ, I was in Tijuana for lunch yesterday and walked across. I would say the wait for cars was in the 1 to 1 1/2 hour range at 2:30pm... real slow. We I walked across at 11:45am it lloked about the same. Walking across took 15 minutes upon return.
Ted

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-8-2005 at 04:23 PM
No Delay

I crossed Northbound via Mexicali's Garita Oriente at 1440 hours ayer. Two minute wait. Citizenship ? Any Fruits or Vegetables ? Have a good day.
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2005 at 08:43 PM

Hose a...just added that link to my favorites....what have you noticed as the best times/worse times since you have been following it.... (TJ crossing)....I need to get some good times/bad times to keep in mind.....

looks like no special delays on crossing.....guess that is good news...
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2005 at 08:48 PM

There is a web-site I think it's "bordercrossing.com" something like that....(do a google search) it has live cameras and times.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.