BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  4
Author: Subject: Thank you Mr Doug...........
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 06:38 AM
Thank you Mr Doug...........

Thank you for deleting that dog war post of DavidK and MeNo! I dont see that as editing...just cutting the ol cancer out! Keep it up Doug. Let's have our board kept from such garbage.

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by yankeeirishman
Thank you for deleting that dog war post of DavidK and MeNo! I dont see that as editing...just cutting the ol cancer out! Keep it up Doug. Let's have our board kept from such garbage.

Damn, I always miss the good stuff. Did anyone make a copy?:biggrin:

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 08:00 AM

Yankee, you understand that I am not fighting with Me No, just correcting his ton of lies and slander he posted last night. Would you like it if someone who has never been to your home starts posting that it is so messy CPS took your kids away, you were a dead beat dad (laughable as my kids always were in my custody), and the other stuff...?

Dave, got the picture now? Doug has yet to remove Me No's lies about the great Matomi trip of 2001 (he wasn't even there) over in the thread on the wrong way pre-runner... So, please check that out.

People (who are Nomads now) that joined me for Matomi 2001 and can confirm it was a great weekend, and campout: El Camote, Mexray, Neal Johns, Bajaboy, Mike Humfreville, elgatoloco, jeans, & Westy... http://vivabaja.com/matomi

Another great campout and Matomi canyon trip was three years later in Feb. 2004: http://vivabaja.com/204

It is too bad that some people get so irritated when others have great fun in Baja, and resort to threats, lies, and harassment.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 08:09 AM

http://www.baja.net/fud/index.php?t=msg&goto=9635&ri...

Make your own call what some people are like.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by

to bad it has come to this. I didn't see the post but David K and Me no, but they usually don't use that bad of language. It just doesn't seem right that too fine Nomads got cut out and Anon is still posting his crap. I know Doug would not cut something that didn't need to be cut. but I just cant get as excited as yankeeirishman over censorship.:(

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

FrankO
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 07:05 PM

You didn't miss anything, it was pretty junior high. I personally would have liked it to stay so we could have started a poll on who has the thinnest skin or the most fragile ego. The top 3 would be within millimeters of each other at the finish.:yawn:

Union thug.
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
Quote:
Originally posted by

to bad it has come to this. I didn't see the post but David K and Me no, but they usually don't use that bad of language. It just doesn't seem right that too fine Nomads got cut out and Anon is still posting his crap. I know Doug would not cut something that didn't need to be cut. but I just cant get as excited as yankeeirishman over censorship.:(

All do respect to your veiwpoints Bruce (really!).....
Hey...It was outright physical threats! You want people posting threats?to come to the El Rosario Festival looking for you to ?make things right?? I don?t think so. Censorship I asked for, no. I asked to have the damn post deleted.

Censorship of certain words and/or threats has no place here. It?s in the Rules, and the rules are backed up by most Nomads here. Fighting and name-calling?. I try to get it chilled out, but I never ask for censorship of those pit bull fights.

To not speak up about the posts that promotes threats, war parties, and a host of other garbage induce literature is not being very responsible Nomad, in my book. Bottom line is this?.I give a damn about this forum and will always be verbal towards the crap here.

Oh....the whole post was deleted BTW by Doug.

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 07:36 PM
Dont eat that worm!

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Yankee, you understand that I am not fighting with Me No, just correcting his ton of lies and slander he posted last night. Would you like it if someone who has never been to your home starts posting that it is so messy CPS took your kids away, you were a dead beat dad (laughable as my kids always were in my custody), and the other stuff...?

Dave, got the picture now? Doug has yet to remove Me No's lies about the great Matomi trip of 2001 (he wasn't even there) over in the thread on the wrong way pre-runner... So, please check that out.

People (who are Nomads now) that joined me for Matomi 2001 and can confirm it was a great weekend, and campout: El Camote, Mexray, Neal Johns, Bajaboy, Mike Humfreville, elgatoloco, jeans, & Westy... http://vivabaja.com/matomi

Another great campout and Matomi canyon trip was three years later in Feb. 2004: http://vivabaja.com/204

It is too bad that some people get so irritated when others have great fun in Baja, and resort to threats, lies, and harassment.

DavidK!
You have been around here on this forum (and others) for God knows how long. I have been around for less than two years. I have recognized the vast majority of Nomads here as being good ?Joes?. . Having said this?let me point something out to you. My personal tally of you is that you post great travel information. You promote Baja and it?s people with greatness. Many Nomad replies to your postings are positive, in the most part. I really haven't seen you as a jerk ? off, an liar, optimist of monetary through your links, and so forth, and so on?..
Hence: why defend yourself here, when we all know that you are a decent, honest guy? We all read the negative responses and editorials of you?without belief! Stop biting on that worm, and getting hooked. There?s no need for your defense(s) against the fishermen here. You understand ye ol? Salty?

Oh....them threats against you yesterday....banning is very proper for that person.

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by yankeeirishman]

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

You forget to add my name on the list of folks whom went on that trip!

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 7-13-2005 at 08:08 PM
Damn Yankee

You must have a helluva time gettin those eggs oughtta that thing:lol::lol::lol:
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 08:57 PM

David, David, David...

Don't you realize that your incessant defensive posts lend credence and/or attention to the validity of the originally offensive statements ?
Give it a break ! No-one cares !:lol::no::lol::no:
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 09:56 PM

Diver, if that's your opion than that's too bad... If someone posted a lie, or personal slander about you and/or your children... are you going to remain silent?

It really is sad that this forum isn't moderated as it should be (per board rules)... then I wouldn't have to counter the lies. I fully expect my posts to be deleted that are in the slander threads started by others... Unlike some cry babies here, I never have complained to Doug about my posts disappearing.

The solution is simple: No personal mud slinging by others would guarantee no personal defense replies by me! SIMPLE, isn't it ?!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 10:06 PM

Alice, I think the world is shrinking, in wonderland, that is.
Too bad we don't live there !

I wish I had bet someone serious $ that DK would reply, defend himself, explain himself, complain about moderators and offer a worldly solution !

Oh DK ? If you like a very tightly moderated board you can always go to Fred's instead of constantly slamming Doug ?

I will then be able to read your information and see your photos without having this terrible whine in my ears !
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 10:40 PM

why is everybody picking picking picking If you want to pick on someone pick on me as i am 63 have round shoulders and s**t runs down hilll and I don't know youand don't give a d---
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 11:26 PM

I give up... thanks for taking over roundtuit!:yes:

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2005 at 11:46 PM

:?:
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 06:19 AM

DK, didn't you realize that Roundy was probably talking about you as well ? Wanna take a poll ? I wish you would give up - you just don't get it. I'm sure you'll have to get the last word in on this one as well....

I have been a DK supporter but you've done a great job at alienating even me. I had thought that I would like to meet you some day. Now I'm not so sure. Seems you like to hear yourself talk more than you like to actually listen to others; you're too busy making sure that your self-image is not tarnished.
Why don't you follow your own advice and stick to Baja ?
Why do you not just post on Fred's board where your sensitivities will be protected ?

I would think you would stop making statements like "I have never complained to Doug about ...." When you have actually complained on this board and when you have been caught red-handed lying, (as confirmed by Doug) Is this why you are slamming his board lately ? Because he exposed your lie ? Why don't you heed the constructive advice you are given by many? Why don't you apologize to the board for lying to everyone ? Do you think everyone still believes all you say after you were caught lying ? Save your words, they have no meaning.......anymore.

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Diver]
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 06:23 AM

JR,

Sorry to invade your space - no offense intended !! ::lol::lol:

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Diver]
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 06:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by

Hey...It was outright physical threats! You want people posting threats?to come to the El Rosario Festival looking for you to ?make things right?? I don?t think so. Censorship I asked for, no. I asked to have the damn post deleted.

Censorship of certain words and/or threats has no place here. It?s in the Rules, and the rules are backed up by most Nomads here. Fighting and name-calling?. I try to get it chilled out, but I never ask for censorship of those pit bull fights.

To not speak up about the posts that promotes threats, war parties, and a host of other garbage induce literature is not being very responsible Nomad, in my book. Bottom line is this?.I give a damn about this forum and will always be verbal towards the crap here.

are you really afraid of David K or Me no. jumping you at El Rosario. you must be pretty paranoid. I think these are 2 pretty nice guys that are having a disagreement and for some reason want it to be public.
:saint:
Why cant you just leave things alone and make your friendly posts your always talking about. this thread is only about you gloating about having someone Else's thread deleted . if you engage in this kind of thing I would think that you would u2u Dug and thank him for doing your dirty deed. instead you start a new thread to do it. well then why cant David and Me no fight in public .:light:

I wonder if this will be deleted ?:?:

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 07:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by

are you really afraid of David K or Me no. jumping you at El Rosario. you must be pretty paranoid. I think these are 2 pretty nice guys that are having a disagreement and for some reason want it to be public.
:saint:
Why cant you just leave things alone and make your friendly posts your always talking about. this thread is only about you gloating about having someone Else's thread deleted . if you engage in this kind of thing I would think that you would u2u Dug and thank him for doing your dirty deed. instead you start a new thread to do it. well then why cant David and Me no fight in public .:light:

I wonder if this will be deleted ?:?:

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

First of Bruce...you misunderstood the readings. Perhaps I didn?t explain it clearly. Sorry. It was MeNo making threats against DavidK, not me (yankeeirishman). Besides...if anyone ever made a real physical threat against me from this forum.... there are laws now against that sort of thing. I wouldn?t hesitate filing an legal complaint and lawsuit if I felt I or my family's safety was invaded.

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Pages:  1    3  4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.