BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Supino
"**** kid who's rotting in a Mexican prison cell right now. "
Is this a fact?
My understanding is that information is not correct. Any reports to the contrary (so far) are from people not in attendance at the El Rosario event.

--
Doug

[Edited on 7-31-2005 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Me No
Delet away my friend. the facts are out there like it or not. To me, it is your deletions that cause so much hate and dissnet here.
Your facts aren't straight bud. Spreading gossip isn't viewed favorably by most.

--
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 02:07 PM
Bombs Away !

There are a few people here who are taking this whole business WAY too seriously. None of this is going to change the world OR anyone's mind.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 02:33 PM
Mike

Are you saying you never posted threads with my name as the title? And that you never attacked me in these threads you posted?
And now I have to show evidence to prove you did this? :lol::lol::lol:
That's why the coop groupers delete their own pathetic words, isn't it. No proof for later.:light:

Obviously, some are not even willing to accept responsibility for their own words, thus, the chicken coop group. Fortunately, they are not able to delete the responses they usually get. There are a lot more if you need more "proof" mike.

"Sorry, but this reader, lurker and sometime poster has lost ALL respect for the up-until-now esteemable Mike H.

I am surprised at such hostility, Mike. In accusing Ski of being anti-American I think you have revealed an important aspect of yourself. Just because Ski has chosen to venture beyond your safe and insulated world and actually propose solutions for problems he is attacked, and by the least expected individual.

You have obviously succumbed to the need to tidy up opinions and to prune humanity to an accepted range of behaviors. It makes me think of how it is the fate of those who think and act outside of the box of accepted thoughts and actions to fit themselves into the gaps between noisier, blunter lives, where they are gradually squeezed out by small and mean people like yourself.

Hang in there, Ski.
PacO
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 02:55 PM

Wow.............

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
( but I don't discriminate since my race is easily targeted and the religion I grew up in is full of pederasts)

Islam, or the other one?;D

surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 03:24 PM

Mike....you started with a good idea....but look what this has turned into.....and it didn't take long either......a few people are working hard to destroy this forum...and until they are banned or everyone else leaves it will continue....
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 03:28 PM

Yes, I too have stopped posting here on Nomad.
For about three weeks, just waiting to see if the name calling and the nastiness would finally abate. Does not look like it will happen.
That is too bad, this was a fun site to add Baja memories, dreams and schemes.
Just a couple of you have determined to wreck the site, I sincerely hope you fail.
(too bad I am 'out of touch' because I have had some neat stuff lately to report, like an evening with Parnelli last week)
Ah well, I shall keep checking in, when it gets back to civil I shall return.

Adios, for now,
thebajarunner
bajablue
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 03:32 PM

Mike,
you have hit your walk off home run, so game is over. Put the two side by side and you killed it, no debate..... There is NEVER any place to bring someone's personal life into this thread, it's tired....
As far as Jr, just another word for smaller and with all his rhetoric, what a small man he is...
wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
Yes, I too have stopped posting here on Nomad.
For about three weeks, just waiting to see if the name calling and the nastiness would finally abate. Does not look like it will happen.
That is too bad, this was a fun site to add Baja memories, dreams and schemes.
Just a couple of you have determined to wreck the site, I sincerely hope you fail.

Adios, for now,
thebajarunner

I agree 100%, this was a great site. If another gets started without all the hate, let me know.

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 04:25 PM
Truly amazing

That so many can be duped by so few. Who lie, delete threads, u2u each other more than posting Baja info. which they don't know to begin with and then deny they ever made the posts.
Pretty P-nche gringo like if you ask me but hey, looks like the coop groupers have been out recruiting again. Cause here they go with the newbies responding to stuff they have no clue about.
Oughtta be some fine omelets coming up with this new flock of cluckers.:lol:
PacO
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 04:44 PM
JR?

Are you speaking in the 3rd person here or is this a quote?
Code:
"Sorry, but this reader, lurker and sometime poster has lost ALL respect for the up-until-now esteemable Mike H.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 04:52 PM
That is a quote from another poster

which was pulled from "search". I see that most all of the coop groupers whining posts have been deleted from the files. Typical spineless maneuver!
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:10 PM
...Back on line

I won't be pulled into the personal attacks and name calling.

We all have useful information. Most of us can gain insight to Baja and share what we know without the need to grossly categorize, to personalize and to draw attention to anothers weakness while feeding our own egos.

It's easy enough to simply share information and enjoy each others strong points (we all have them of course). It's really sad to see any of us fill our inner voids with hatred toward others. It's so easy for a single person with a bad attitude to drag the rest of us down. It's so easy to find valid and decent things to say about any single member's posts.
soulpatch
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:14 PM
Baja Bernie

Lighten up my tightly wound brother:yawn:.......you must've missed the tongue in cheek.
part.......zinnnnnggggggggggggggggg! A lawyer?????? That's rich!
And Dave, it's the other one, you know, the one w/penguins and guys in black dresses.:lol:

[Edited on 8-1-2005 by soulpatch]

Tomas Tierra
Super Nomad

Mood: Tengo Flojera

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:15 PM

Can every body just get along...Maybe bamboo chicken coops!!!
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:20 PM

Okay it is my turn to be stupid. Mike's original post was one that basically asked why people needed to attack kids to get back at an adult that they don't care for.

For my money it is as low as one can get to try to hurt someone by using the problems his/her kids may or may not be having (who amoung us has not had a problem--or worse--with his/her teenagers in this day and age AND who wanted to go out and shout out the problem to the world when it occurred---I sure as heck didn't!

Then the post sinks to a new low with "soulpatch" allowing us to share his fun at getting naked (wow--again who doesn't enjoy being naked at times--but few of us have a need to share the fact on a public forum and on a thread that it has nothing to do with.

I am not a chicken--of any kind--and I really have a hard time believing that all of the newby's who are posting here have been sought out for support by some secret group--Nuts!

So sad that Antonio has worked so hard to bring gringo's and Mexicans together and all he gets is this kind of mud slung upon his efforts.

I am biased and I can't believe that a lawyer uttered---True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess. -Louis Nizer,
lawyer (1902-1994)--Perhaps soulpatch is telling us he is a lawyer???

I'll stop by saying that I very much enjoy the company of JR, Mike H, and David K and I do not believe that anyone who posts on this board is so juvenile that he/she needs someone else to tell them what they should think about the diverse personalities that contribute to this STILL fine Forum.

Now back to Baja---PAZ!!!

PS I no longer drink enough, I seldom cuss, except when I read some of these posts, and I only run around naked when my lady smiles--sure wish she would smile more often and that I always remembered what she was smiling about.
AND I am very tolerant of idiots and blowhards.

It takes no longer to see the see good side of life that it takes to see the bad--Jimmy Buffett
Visit http://www.mibaja.com

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:23 PM
Bleating around the bush

Oh wait, chickens don't bleat.
My being called anti american by some clowns on here originally stemmed from my commenting on the actions of many gringos I see from living down here.

"to intentionally stir the pot before going into the "bamboo" mountains of La Laguna. Friends of mine have contributed to this intentionally self-serving and innocent way, believing in the animated and provocative poster with nothing more to serve up than self promotion.

Several others harbor so much hatred, sometimes well deserved, but directed at specific others that it wears one down.

But, all in all, I think we can pretty much sort ourselves out without management. When JR babbles and solicits others to support him, I just read and recognize weakness.

When Tom gets on David?s back I recognize a difference in personal character and respect it.

While all arguments make me froth at the mouth and beg to join in, as a maturing being I must learn that these elements form a facet unnecessary to our collective understanding as to how we can best fit the segments of society we have chosen to join.

I would like mine to be broad. It?s more meaningful and from that ?bridge? I can see a greater distance on my horizon, called "future."

We are a team, a swarming band of bugs if you will, and we need to learn that we work best when working in a concentual direction.

Ah, shuddup. And put that flyswatter down!"
That was from m.h.

Now, when a P-nche gringo brings his pathetic act to Baja such as **** did this last weekend, I feel that it has a major impact on how gringos are viewed down here. And, I don't appreciate being one when there are so many coop groupers who deny everything yet act exactly like the embarrasment that they are.

And I don't delete my posts regarding my feelings on this bs, unlike the spineless blather that the coop group is so famous for. Let's make the jabs and then delete them so we seem cool:lol::lol::lol: Pa friggen thetic! Still!!

[Edited on 8-1-2005 by BajaNomad]
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:30 PM
JR

I didn't delete my post, just move it so you'al would realize even knew how to do that terrible deed.

How is your arm doing--It seems no longer to be bothering your posting.

I wonder did you even read the other posts before you started chucking spears toward the chicken coopers--I think you are just drumming up sales of bamboo chicken coups.

We should all remember that in Baja a smile is a very important part of conversation.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2005 at 05:37 PM

Ban JR, problem solved! :light:

[Edited on 8-1-2005 by JZ]
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.