Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Capt. George new Home in Loreto
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2003 at 03:22 PM
Capt. George new Home in Loreto

Capt. George:Of insterest is that the Lot you will be living on has an old History.
When I lived next door to that property the secon oldest and still standing House was there. It was made of Mud and Straw and there was an Indian Family living in one end of the structure and Goats in the other.
On an early morning I heard moaning coming from over the wall and peeked over the fence an much to my surprise was treated to a small Indian Lady giving birth to a Son. She had placed newspaper underneath her body and squatted down and gave birth to the baby and caught it with her hands and then proceeded to waddle back into the house,carring the baby with the Cord still attached.
Later that baby became "Edwardo" who lives in Loreto and is a very bright and happy young man.I hope to introduce him to you someday.
Skeet/Loreto
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2003 at 04:06 PM
AMIGOS

Ahhh! Skeet, my mentor, welcome back!

I will look forward to meeting Eduardo, we will become Pescador amigos.....

Everyone will be so glad to see "Skeet/Loreto" back on site.....

Beautiful E from Virginia....Deborah replied, did Virginia receive it? Soon mi amigo, maybe two weeks, all hinges on finishing boat trailer.......

Your friend and student!

Capt. George (Jorge?)
baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

smile.gif posted on 10-6-2003 at 11:28 AM

Skeet my day is not complete, if I don,t read something from you.
MAMA,S back and I hope to bring her down,and maybe if I,m lucky I will meet you and the Capt. and will sit around and tell fishing stories,the years we have combined,that should make for some tall tales :D
BAITCAST
I hope when my time comes the old man will let me bring my rod,and the water will be warm and clear
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2003 at 03:11 PM
AAAAAHHHHHH BAJA!

baitcast,

I hope for all the same !!!!!!

Capt. George
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2003 at 07:04 PM

Capt. George: Don't bring a Chain saw!!!!!
Hire a Local to do the work with and Axe,it is quieter and the money paid which will be very small will help buy the mans family some food!!!
Always.Always use locasl labor to do jobs,that way some one other than a machine will benefit!
Alejo or Alvaro will have someone who needs the work.,Skeet/Loreto
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2003 at 02:58 AM
Good Advice

Skeet I will E you at home......

George
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2003 at 07:05 AM

George,
When you get down to Loreto, you will one day run accross Charlie:O What a great source for information on construction in Loreto! He has a house around the corner from your Pilla lot. He is currently building a new project out on Calle Davis with the incredeable wall and "large":O wooden gates. Stop by one day when the gates are open, and look for Charlie's blue Ford pick-up in the driveway. He can sure steer you in the right direction on materials and costs. He has some of the best stone "masons" in Loreto working for him on his new property.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2003 at 09:08 AM
Loreto CharlieLaT

LaT,

Thank you Kman....will be living on Calle Davis....will touch base with him. Hope to be heading down next week...trailer should be complete...Will you be there? We have a lot of fish to catch....Hoping Skeet & Virginia come for a visit!!

Always appreciate your suggestions, help and experience! Capt. G
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2003 at 01:44 PM

George,
I hope to start heading down around the 21st?, but this work "thing":mad:Is kind of crazy through next week..
Hope to hook up with you when you get on the road.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2003 at 02:03 PM
Loreto October

Kristian, we just might, stay in touch..
I'll send you a U2U if I figure it out...
Cell Phone # stay in touch cross country.
Where you leaveing from?

Capt. G

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.