BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I had a Bajafun day at the beach.....
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 07:51 AM
I had a Bajafun day at the beach.....

Yes, you! For the two knuckleheads that resided under the umbrella at the beach outside of San Jose Del Cabo, I decided to post your pictures here at the forums! Here you are Mr. And Mrs. Cute couple, as we and a few hundred other beach goers perceived you, all day long!
Thanks for the day at the beach, with your boom box blasting out what you may have conceived to be as music! Boom, boom, and more freaking booms. I was hoping to the Gods, that you would get electrocuted as you turned that dial! Boom, boom and more booms. The Gods did not answer my prayers.
Oh?them cigarette butts that you were twitching out into the sand, I am sure that they will magically disappear during the night. Dude?your (and everyone else?s) cigarette butts end up under my beach blanket the next day. My young kids go shell collecting, and your butts are in the mix! I suppose that statement is a little stretched since most of your butts washed into the sea during high tide during the night. It?s no wonder that so many fish are smoking these days!
Did you know that there were garbage cans at the trail?s entrance? That?s where I took your crap that you left half buried under the sand, you lazy bastard! Glass breaks. Hello? Anyone home? How many times have I encountered cut feet of my kids and my own?because you were too lazy to rid the trash. Oh?sorry?I forgot you were too drunk to care about anything much of your actions at that beach.
We all loved the loud mouth you presented after beer number nine. I had no idea that your relationship with Mrs. Cute was so bad! Hell?you berated her the better part of the day with such fantastic accusations! Did you know that Mrs. Cute kept putting cigarette butts into beer number 8 and 9, as you weren?t looking? Ah! You were too drunk to notice that foul taste of the brew.
Once again?. thanks for letting us enjoy our day at the beach.

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 08:26 AM
That's great !!!!!! Yankee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
bajaruby
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 08:39 AM

I KNEW IT!!!! You did go to baja and didn't tell anyone.:(:(
Damn kids and their music these days.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by bajaruby]
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 08:54 AM

Yankee I'm afraid that if you cant stand the music and cigarette butts. you had better bring some tranquilizers with you when you move down here. the music is a very important part of the culture here and the louder the better. when a Mexican person plays his or her music loud it is looked upon as sharing or doing a free service for others. here if you have music and enough speakers and equipment to make it go loud and you don't then you are cheep for not sharing. this is some thing every one must learn soon after coming to Mexico. If you go to a fiesta and the host sets you in front of the speakers your are being given a seat of honer and if you refuse it you wont be invited back.:o

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
Yankee I'm afraid that if you cant stand the music and cigarette butts. you had better bring some tranquilizers with you when you move down here. the music is a very important part of the culture here and the louder the better. when a Mexican person plays his or her music loud it is looked upon as sharing or doing a free service for others. here if you have music and enough speakers and equipment to make it go loud and you don't then you are cheep for not sharing. this is some thing every one must learn soon after coming to Mexico. If you go to a fiesta and the host sets you in front of the speakers your are being given a seat of honer and if you refuse it you wont be invited back.:o

One step ahead of you Bruce.....ear plugs! :lol: You know...it was an tourist doing this crazy beach act! "If you go to a fiesta and the host sets you in front of the speakers your are being given a seat of honer and if you refuse it you wont be invited back." Thats new to me, I never knew that. I learn alot about Mexico here at the forums...though I have been going to Mexico for 19 years! Who says old dogs cant be taught new tricks? Arf arf.

bajaruby...no no. This trip was a four or so months ago. There's no way would I be in Baja right now...I'd be missing all the fine postings here!:lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 11:31 AM
Thanks Yank.

"There's no way would I be in Baja right now

and broiled Gringo is a nasty site anyway...

I am sure they were having (hic) fun. The only "other" way to beat em is to drown em out with "bigger" music of the listening variety.:lol:
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 02:47 PM

Yankee, to get what you want you have to ask. What's wrong with asking to turn down the music or pick up the trash?

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 03:06 PM
Encounters of the Drunk Kind

The problem with confronting people who behave badly, especially if they've been drinking, is that the conversation can go South quickly. Up here in the E.U.A. I have NEVER attempted such a conversation unless I first put a firearm behind me under my shirt. You just never know. The newspapers are replete with stories of neighbors shot or beaten for asking someone to stop bad behavior.

Many years ago, I was at a Mickey Thomson off-road event at Riverside Raceway. At the end of the day, the crowd was jostling for the exits. A guy next to me got cut off by a drunk. He said "hey, watch it". The drunk stopped, turned, looked at him through glazed eyes and then belted him in the jaw full force without ever saying a word. He then walked off while we were trying to help the victim. The Vic learned a lesson that day.

"Semper Paratus"
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 04:18 PM
I'll just hit them over the head with my bat!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Yankee, to get what you want you have to ask. What's wrong with asking to turn down the music or pick up the trash?

Having been in the NightClub business for years.....I learned that you cant reason with tweekers or drunks without a confrontation. I'm a big boy and can take care of myself in most cases...but I am not bout to stir an hornet's nest with my children around. Besides the music..I cant really tell anyone what to do with their trash, much less smoking habits. Too many marooons out there to ask!

MrBillM ...sounds like we have old stories to share!!!!!!

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 06:45 PM

Is it possible that this desciption would not apply if the couple under the umbrella were Mexicans native to Baja? Is it only wrong if people of an outside demographic do these things you consider wrong?

Oops, I read through the thread an see that Brucie beat me to it.

[Edited on 07/17/2004 by Packoderm]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 06:52 PM
Is it only wrong if people of an outside demographic do these things you consider wrong?

Nope, if the locals do it, it's wrong. If the foreigners do it, whereever they are from, they are acting like P-nche gringos in a foreign country!:lol:
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 06:55 PM

This thing should do the trick. I have seen one at a constuction site. It is very powerful.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 06:56 PM

Jr, would the Mexicans be acting like P-nche gringos in their own country in this case?
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 08:59 AM
Nope

If you do it in your own country, yer just a disrespectful slob.
If you travel around and do it, it is basically how the term (P-nche gringo) got started. And not by me!:o:lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.