Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Take It Easy: Growing Bamboo is So Easy Song
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 05:40 PM

be careful with the u2us the same people that do the editing also get to read your u2us:lol::lol::lol:.................................................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................

[Edited on 8-9-2005 by Anonymous]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 05:44 PM

I glanced at the song liracs this morning... so, I am curious as to what is against board rules myself.

Other editing in the past was done to stop personal slander, lies, harassment... and that really upset the 2-3 people who think it is important to keep up. Not enough personal hate has been removed, IMO. I think Baja and Baja Nomad should be a fun place not a bully pen where a few can try and smear others for their own sick amusement.

Now, a song (in jest) about JR's bamboo growing was removed... From what I read posted by Randy's brother (?), he removed it, not Nomad...

Posts asking for it to be removed would thus be mute, as it was already removed... so, maybe that is why they were removed...? Maybe JR asked Doug to remove it, which he has every right to do and expect.

I don't think anyone should post on Internet message boards if they will get upset at their removal... Write a book if you want to protect your work. I have had things removed... oh well, so what? I post stuff here because I like to tell about the places I go, or help others find fun in Baja as I have... That is valuable to many, but if it disappears... oh well... I can always write it again...

Chill out people... Life is way too short!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
be careful with the u2us the same people that do the editing also get to read your u2us:lol::lol::lol:.................................................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................

For some reason...I believe that too...........now! This forum isnt what it really is. Many misleading factors here. Very disappointing to wonder IF I am responding to the poster or the doug!

Hey....it's only 1984

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 05:46 PM
What's with the anon editing?

When Doug edited, he put his name on it and explained his reasoning if need be. Now, if he has given anonymity to ccg moderators, it ought to get really interesting with almost every topic of conversation being cut in half by biased, insecure moderation!:lol::lol::lol:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:02 PM
David

Read my posts, if they haven't been deleted by now. Like I have said before, I don't resort to chicken chit measures like whining to Doug or asking that derogatory stuff be removed because it's against me. I also don't u2u my friends in support of my statements. I don't need anyone elses support to have an opinion.
As far as the deletions going on today, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were doing it. But don't worry, I realize it's one of the ccg group who feel everyone must think the same. Stepford like if you will. No big surprise

Seems like if the bored isn't about family vacations and photos, some sort of clucking happens, doesn't it?:lol:
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:20 PM
JR/Yankee

Quote:
Originally posted by yankeeirishman
Baja Bernie ....it's about time to see something posted here at the forum that is postive in thought. I hope that all Nomads read and follow this great little piece here, that you posted. Think I'll come back and join again.

Thought I had accomplished something until I read the posts by Yankee on the "Growing Bamboo is so easy song" thread.
"Watch out folks! I had responded twice here in this post, the second being rather a buttchewing post...but no bad words or threats. AND GUESS WHAT?!!!! IT HAS BEEN DELETED. The friendsfamilyofrmac idiot song was deleted (by the poster), with an second post explaining this action.

friendsfamilyofrmac posted on 8-8-2005 at 10:16 PM
post was edited too....it originally said that yankeeirishman had a good point (about starting trouble)

So jrbaja is right.....these guys are editing as they feel the need. I shall here on out, copy all posts I do (and theirs), then plastered the living hell of this forum with anything of my that gets edited for their needs. Good luck next time ol boy!"

Yankee--Who are 'these guys'?

Boy! Did we go from positive to something far less than positive. The positive stuff lasted almost 4 days WOW!

A question--why would anyone opposing JR remove a post by a stranger that was shooting at JR. Makes no sense to me.

It takes no longer to see the see good side of life that it takes to see the bad--Jimmy Buffett
Visit http://www.mibaja.com

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
I glanced at the song liracs this morning... so, I am curious as to what is against board rules myself.

Other editing in the past was done to stop personal slander, lies, harassment... and that really upset the 2-3 people who think it is important to keep up. Not enough personal hate has been removed, IMO. I think Baja and Baja Nomad should be a fun place not a bully pen where a few can try and smear others for their own sick amusement.

Now, a song (in jest) about JR's bamboo growing was removed... From what I read posted by Randy's brother (?), he removed it, not Nomad...

Posts asking for it to be removed would thus be mute, as it was already removed... so, maybe that is why they were removed...? Maybe JR asked Doug to remove it, which he has every right to do and expect.

I don't think anyone should post on Internet message boards if they will get upset at their removal... Write a book if you want to protect your work. I have had things removed... oh well, so what? I post stuff here because I like to tell about the places I go, or help others find fun in Baja as I have... That is valuable to many, but if it disappears... oh well... I can always write it again...

Chill out people... Life is way too short!

Get real David.

No one assumes that the posts (they are reading) have been edited in the backroom for the public to read, in some cases. No one here expects his or her responses to be edited, in the backroom without anyone knowing it?s been altered in some cases?. or as in the case of my post?entirely deleted for no sane reason, perhaps it was deleted for favoritism? I think so. There can?t be any other reason.

I have been here for close to two years, over 1000 post. Who here has EVER seen any one of my post making threats, foul words, ect? Who? No one. So why would I come up with a crazy stories of my posts being secretly deleted? You explain that one David.

You statement is very thin. It does not applied to those of us that believe in following the rules here?only to be abused by the rule makers (?). If you feel that it?s okay for others to twist your statements?or deleted?well ol boy?you are thin indeed. I stand up to whats right, not kiss asses.

[Edited on 8-10-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:27 PM
Yankee

Hope you and JR took the time to read my post addressed to both of you about this junk.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
Quote:
Baja Bernie ....it's about time to see something posted here at the forum that is postive in thought. I hope that all Nomads read and follow this great little piece here, that you posted. Think I'll come back and join again.

Thought I had accomplished something until I read the posts by Yankee on the "Growing Bamboo is so easy song" thread.
"Watch out folks! I had responded twice here in this post, the second being rather a buttchewing post...but no bad words or threats. AND GUESS WHAT?!!!! IT HAS BEEN DELETED. The friendsfamilyofrmac idiot song was deleted (by the poster), with an second post explaining this action.

post was edited too....it originally said that yankeeirishman had a good point (about starting trouble)

So jrbaja is right.....these guys are editing as they feel the need. I shall here on out, copy all posts I do (and theirs), then plastered the living hell of this forum with anything of my that gets edited for their needs. Good luck next time ol boy!"

Boy! Did we go from positive to something far less than positive. The positive stuff lasted almost 4 days WOW!

A question--why would anyone opposing JR remove a post by a stranger that was shooting at JR. Makes no sense to me.

It takes no longer to see the see good side of life that it takes to see the bad--Jimmy Buffett

Baja Bernie come on this is just one thread and I think it is a riot. why cant we have it both ways.I ..........................
............................................................................................................................................ thanks Bruce

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:33 PM
It Never Fails

When something ends up being edited due to poor taste, bad language, personal attacks, etc. SOMEONE starts complaining about their right to freedom of speech being curtailed.

THERE IS NO RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this forum. It is a private enterprise and the Moderator/Owner has every right to delete whatever he feels like deleting whether you or I or anyone else agrees with it or not. If you can't accept that, go away, stand on a street corner and expound, write your congressman, whatever.
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:36 PM
Bernie

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
Quote:

There is back room editing going on here. Period! Factual! Until today...I aimed to be positive. I been.....until one of my responses was totally, secretly deleted. I?m in shock Bernie! I thought this was an fair, honest forum in most part. A lot of in house fighting going on, yes. But to edit, delete,, oppose someone?s post for no reason upfront?.is not honest, not fair, not expected! Sorry Bernie?.if I disappointed you with these remarks, these demands for fairness?? the clarity has been smoked out. I still respect you my friend. I just need, and demand in public?some answers to what happened here today with this SECOND post i entered at Take It Easy: Growing Bamboo is So Easy Song post that got deleted. I encourage the host to reset my post back?. it?s in the server still! Let us Nomads make their own conclusions as to if favoritism was played out today.

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
When something ends up being edited due to poor taste, bad language, personal attacks, etc. SOMEONE starts complaining about their right to freedom of speech being curtailed.

THERE IS NO RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this forum. It is a private enterprise and the Moderator/Owner has every right to delete whatever he feels like deleting whether you or I or anyone else agrees with it or not. If you can't accept that, go away, stand on a street corner and expound, write your congressman, whatever.

So the message above may or may not you your own words? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Some of us dont give in so easy...

eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:53 PM
gee,someone's getting a little paranoid...

Quote:
Quote:

So the message above may or may not you your own words? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Some of us dont give in so easy...
maybe you should lay off the crackpipe there freekyirishman...your posts are starting to sound a little nutty:lol:
bajaruby
Banned

wow.gif posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:53 PM

Darn, I go to the river for 1 whole day and all **** breaks lose and I miss it.:?:
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:54 PM
Whatever

If you THINK that you are winning OR losing anything of value here, you haven't got a clue, but keep on keeping on.
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
If you THINK that you are winning OR losing anything of value here, you haven't got a clue, but keep on keeping on.

Intelligent response. Wow! Does your creative skills go any further?

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaruby
Darn, I go to the river for 1 whole day and all **** breaks lose and I miss it.:?:

You didnt miss anything...the post was secretly deleted :lol:
That water warmed up yet at the power house?

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 07:06 PM
Bruce

"Can't we have it both ways?"

[response deleted by Anon 8-9-05]

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 07:08 PM
Messed me up too Yankee

I'm looking for words I wrote last night but to no avail.

After he(Bubba) posted that last night and I questioned the author it was immediately deleted.

When I complained that the whole thread was damaged he(I assume Bubba) reinserted an edited copy as a new reply.

I guess these Canadians don't get it with the integrity part.

Randy....are u there? Hello!

Yankee, me n u got mo den uno ...... in common:lol:

another moderator approved message
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 07:11 PM

that is the spiret Baja Bernie :lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.