Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sharksbaja
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:08 PM
Sharksbaja

I noted that your post went out the window too!!!!! oh...thanks Sharksbaja for confirming that posts here do indeed get "lost"...... for personal agendas I gather. I verbally attack the guy?s post (as I have done to others with non threatening debates/remarks for two years now) for being a knucklehead to come on the forums with little knowledge about jrbaja (since he claims he was new here!) and sling pig slop all over the pages. And that song?what a joke that was. Insulting to the max. Does he know what the bamboo deal is with jrbaja? Most likely not! To show Native Bajians a financial future market of the bamboo is remarkable on jrbaja part. To ridicule him?was plain ignorance.

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:15 PM

I have no idea what happens behind the scenes. I got so confused last night I thought that I deleted it but then I saw a cached copy but as soon as you go back or forward to the same thread the cache gets overwritten and you lose the original one.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:19 PM

kind of like the twilight zone:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:21 PM
truth is it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
I have no idea what happens behind the scenes. I got so confused last night I thought that I deleted it but then I saw a cached copy but as soon as you go back or forward to the same thread the cache gets overwritten and you lose the original one.

I run a business. I invest. I have a good family life that trusts me. Most of all...I am open and upfront with everyone, including my family, employees and clients. Truth will always rule with me. Truth as I perceived here, does no longer exist. It?s a joke to think this forum is an open, truthful venue, now. I am sure many saw the deletions going on, and more and more will see the backroom policies of this forum. Watch,?this post will be deleted too!

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:23 PM
Hey Bruce...

check that wire tomorrow please.

Twilight zone? :lol: Bunch of aliens?:lol:
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:25 PM
Yankeeirishman..

I believe you.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:27 PM

OK Sharksbaja first thing in the morning

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-9-2005 at 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
kind of like the twilight zone:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.