Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: PAMS BIG FISH SITE
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2003 at 03:34 AM
PAMS BIG FISH SITE

Pam, what a great site, it somehow escaped me. Roger Pennel reminded me of it and I checked it out....great info all around.....

Picked up remark about squid being a favorite of yellowtail.....good news. I've been fishing for striped bass AKA "squidhounds" for most of my life. Have some really great trolling lures (squid) that are very effective on bass, perhaps they'll be just as effective on yellowtail......We'll see.

How is everyone making out in Loreto since the storm? Hope OK. Thanks again for an informative and professional site!

See you soon,

George & Deborah
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 10-7-2003 at 07:42 AM
Pam's site

Jorge, I have to agree with you. Pam has the best Loreto site on the web and I have told her so by Email and in person. Never fished with her, yet, but would like to one of these days.

Best wishes, Juan
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2003 at 01:04 PM
Cool Stuff

Juan, bringing down some cool stuff to troll...probably very foreign to Baja, but not to the fish.....we'll see? Hope you get a chance to see with us!

We hope just a couple more weeks and we'll be on our way, will keep in touch.

George
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2003 at 05:52 PM

Juan,

I have fished with Pam about 30 trips worth, and you can't do better. Pam and Francisco are great guides and perfect hosts.
If you go to her current report, Im the guy holding the skipjack, it was caught during our last trip.
Dan/Oregon/Loreto
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-14-2003 at 03:01 AM
NEIGHBORS

Dan, Juan,

Didn't know if you guys knew each other, we're all going to be neighbors in Loreto.

Stay in touch, George

will E you when I get in, going after cobia!
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 10-17-2003 at 11:58 AM
WOW!!

I just saw this now and thanks to all!!

I'm working on some interesting improvements to the current site. Most notably a message board (yeah, another message board) will be going up soon which will feature forums for all you Loreto afficianados to make honest reviews of hotels, reataurants, gift shops, pangueros, etc. in Loreto and hopefully folks wishing to travel here will use the information to make, well informed decisions. We'll be adding La Paz to our list of destinations, fishing with Jonathan Roldan's Tail Hunter International, a true perfectionist on running operations like myself! And an online shop where you'll be able to browse through our selection of locally made saltwater flies, and really snazzy t-shirts. My real dream is to add a webcam but even with our DSL that's a reach. Oh well, poco pocquito.

FISH ON!!
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2003 at 04:19 PM
Loreto/Fishing

Pam, heading out mid week, picking up trailer tomorrow.....great idea with site, will try to help out with reports. Will be doing a lot of fishing(Ihope).

See you in Loreto!
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 10-18-2003 at 06:25 AM

Pam

Work on that WEB Cam idea.

Now that would be outstanding!

A view of Loreto in real time from anywhere in the world....WOW:yes:

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 10-18-2003 at 01:11 PM
Cap'n George

Don't ya know I'm going to set it up so you submit the reports on my site. This way I can take all the credit!;D

And a web cam, where do you think I should point it at? I'd do it from my house but no connection to the internet there, from my shop?? Would have to put it on a post over the trees and other structures. I'm two blocks from the malecon. I was thinking of the fish cleaning table during the busy season.....:?:
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2003 at 03:28 PM
CAMERA, WHERE???

Pam, point it at the "SARACUDA" whenwe're hauling her up on the trailer, lot'sa tails!!

Would be more then happy to post fishing tales and info on your site.

Been fishing anywhere, anytime, for anything for more then four decades..aint gonna stop now, don't wanna stop now!

Very excited about the new fishing opportunities to learn in Loreto. Deborah and I will be looking to get involved with Loreto and it's fine people...

Maybe wednesday will be departure, looks like it...cross your fingers...

Thanks Pam, you,ve been a great help to a couple of "Newbies".......

George & Deborah dadgcp@msn.com
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

rolleyes.gif posted on 10-18-2003 at 04:52 PM
Web Cam

How's about the Pacifico Store:lol: We see how much beer is being sold:light:
It would tell us alot about the tourists. locals, weather, parties;D
Maybe a corner shot from Playa Blanca?

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.