Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: San Pedrito ??
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 06:26 PM
San Pedrito ??

Wondering if anyone has been to San Pedrito lately ?
(I'm thinking this is the campground/rv/hotel/restaurant on the beach west of Todos Santos). I heard it was damaged last year and wondered about the current conditions. We have some friends leaving in 3 weeks that would stop there if they got the septic and water fixed in the RV area.
Info on any other Todos Santos RV camping would also be appreciated. Thanks !
Also, did anyone actually ever start any development at Playa Los Cerritos, just south of Todos Santos ? Or is it still fly-infested ?
jim janet
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2005 at 04:10 PM

The wife and I had great showers there last year,it is up and running
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2005 at 04:41 PM

http://www.forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=9616#pid7...

\"I think it would be a good idea.\"
-- Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization
bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2005 at 05:09 PM

I just drove by San Pedrito today and my husband and I commented that we had planned to spend some time there this summer to beat the heat; however, we couldnt have beat the heat today....it was HOT and humid in Todos Santos.
We did spend the night there about a year ago in the rooms...scary. A friend was with us and the next morning he told us the he didnt actually get into the bed but slept on top with one of our blankets over himself. Our room was fine if sparce. The RV area had nothing. Just the pads were still there.
So in answer to your question. I dont know at this moment but will let you know when we do go over there.
The rumor mill has it that Los Cerritos is up for development and they have run all the semi permanants out. I also heard that they were allowing camping of 2 or 3 nights, just no palapas, structures of any variety. As for flies, there was certainly no shortage of them at lunch in town(Todos Santos) today.
I will do a follow up when and if we make it there to camp.

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by bajajudy]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.