Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Foghornleghorn
mike odell
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2005 at 10:22 PM
yep! a productive reply!

JR, tequila has nothing to do with this!
Explain Business to Gringo's? Your the one who has been on every Hurricane site on this board!
I do know that you post a lot of great pictures, and once in while, some usefull info, but you are not the authority on what is happening in the deep south, so shut up, already!!
Granted I hear you say that you bring needed items to Baja
Sur, Good on Ya! Don't make you special though! Many do, and have for years, just don't blow there horn as loudly!
There is always negative sh t in all we do, Deal With It!!
And to your last remarks, never been in an Internet cafe, or a chat room to my knowlege, and I Don't hang in anyones, as
you call an enclave.
I don't assume to know you, but I do know most all folks in San Bartolo, and you are basically right, not to many Gringos,
but the ones that are there, are OK folks. For your info about half the town works for me or carlos!
And have for many years.
No banditos in the bunch.
Get off your butt, help some folks, or Quit Whinin!
Send YOUR check to Salvation Army!!!!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2005 at 08:54 AM
There you go again

assuming! You have no idea of what we do to help people, in any country. And it has also become apparent that if I mention that I do help on here, it's considered bragging, or tooting my own horn isn't it?

And as far as half the town of SB working for you or Carlos, Israel and Jose have worked for and known Carlos for about 25 years. He is also a good friend of the family.

Not sure which folks constitute the rest of your "half" but if what you are saying were true, I wouldn't have had to lay down the rules about all the kids hanging out at Baja Bamboo while we are working. And they wouldn't have had to ask me to help provide employment for their kids I suppose.

I also realize I will never be considered a "Baja expert" on this board. That's because I have actually been to all the places I talk about on a regular basis, have friends in all these places, I use my own pictures and most of my friends are Mexicans throughout Baja.

Obviously that is not even close to hanging out in BOLA or Los Barriles as far as acquiring Baja expertise goes.:lol::lol::lol:

By the way, why are you even bringing up San Bartolo? They've never even heard of me there according to the Los Barriles "experts".:lol:
foghornleghorn
Banned

[*] posted on 9-4-2005 at 09:39 AM

Would you two quit fighting and get back to the topic here. Only two slight slams on me and then you two go at it like a couple of cats in heat.

They told me I would have fun with this site.:?: Man, I had no idea.:lol:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 9-4-2005 at 09:53 AM
Well then leg

Sounds like you may be a welcome, and fun addition !:lol::lol::lol:

There's still sumthin fishy about you or how ya got here though! hmmmm:cool: I think I'll go think about it over an omelet. Do you happen to have any fresh eggs?
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2005 at 11:20 AM

I think the yolk is on Fog:yes:

He must have missed the nifty discussion that pertains to his flock. Oh well, our advantage!

Kinda reminds me of one of them birds followin' the boats lookin' fer scraps.:lol:
bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 9-4-2005 at 12:19 PM

Blah, blah blah, blah blah.................. See ya guys, I have to go stuff a capon.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:08 AM

jrbaja, foghornleghorn, same IP. 'Nuff said.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.