BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Before you wring the wrong neck...
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 11:45 AM
Before you wring the wrong neck...

make sure you are prepared for the embarassment, if that's possible.
Yes, another late night on the Bayfront
Came home and made a couple quick posts.

Guess what, they're not here today. Por que?

The only other post late last night was an Anon, Margie.

I informed her of the nifty way of finding her IP.

Every post made last night between 5:30pm and 1:30am
are gone. All gone, except...............

Now the picture is getting clearer.

I think you have been duped JR.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 11:51 AM
It started when I was supposedly

kicked off of here. Looks as if the lifeless souls have finally found something to do with their lack of lives. Perfect their coop group techniques!

Personally, I think it would take someone so intelligent they can send rockets to mars, yet not intelligent enough to remember to attach an outboard to a transom before boating!:lol::lol::lol:

Or one of her friends!

[Edited on 9/5/2005 by jrbaja]
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 11:54 AM

BAH HAW!
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
kicked off of here. Looks as if the lifeless souls have finally found something to do with their lack of lives. Perfect their coop group techniques!

Personally, I think it would take someone so intelligent they can send rockets to mars, yet not intelligent enough to remember to attach an outboard to a transom before boating!:lol::lol::lol:

Or one of her friends!

[Edited on 9/5/2005 by jrbaja]

Hey JR! Are you refering to someone in particular here??? Who??? Please spell out the name in full!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 12:37 PM
I was referring to you

because I assume your work would give you insight and friends who are extremely intelligent in the computer world.
Then, combined with some coop group techniques, this is what happens.
But, I am no longer allowed to use names.
And I would like to be wrong in this case, but, I doubt it.
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 01:08 PM

Confusion, distration, conspiracy theories, computer hacking, IP address spoofing, etc.; JR: this is a better defense than what was offered up at the OJ trial!

Will it be enough!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 01:20 PM
Doesn't matter

especially since pretty much all the head groupers seem to be involved with this one. People I haven't talked to in months (on purpose) are all chiming in on this one. Must be the brown egg bunch!:lol::lol::lol:
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 01:44 PM

If the ip doesnt fit, you must aquit.
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:01 PM

Okay,.......Doug kick me off the board if you must, but, I just HAD IT! I have just a couple of things to say and then I will be done....

First: JR please explaine to me, what are "coop groupers"? and P*inche Gringos?" I have been confused about this for a good long while......you keep talking about "U2.s, and emails......trust me, if they were there, I would be in the loop.....hasn't happened. I have supported your charity efforts and you really seem to have your heart in a good place, but you do THIS?

Second: (and I know I will get in trouble for this one) Mike H. is one of the most caring and giving people I know, and for you to trash him is just, WEIRD! (sorry Mike, I "outed you") Sometimes he can be a turd, (as we all can be) but a more helpful friend you will never meet! And for you to refer to his life's work and talk about losing his boat motor, you wern't there, you are hearing rumors, which you seem to love (BTW his friends lost it, which he loaned to them) is just UGLY! Perhaps you should share a campfire and a "fine" box of wine before you open your mouth again......OR? Get the heck out of that "P*inche Gringo enclave that you live in and really get to know some of the people that you trash?

Or? Stay off the computer for 5 mins. per day and do some of the things that you claim you are doing! (I mean this in a "kind and loving way") SHEESE!
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:18 PM
Debra

Amen!

A bunch of drivel in defense by JR.

Perhaps the Baja People will now return.

Sharksbaja--I hope someday to have a friend such as you.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:25 PM
Oh most charitable debra

I am tired of explaining terminology to the coop groupers. Either pay attention when it's being discussed or go back and find it yourself.
You can chime in in defense of mike if you wish but I really don't see that as any of your business. he knows what i am talking about. Coop group!

I don't take false accusations lightly. Although, it seems to be a highly respectable thing amongst a few of the "Nomads". Including bernie no less!

From Debra
"First: JR please explaine to me, what are "coop groupers"? and P*inche Gringos?" I have been confused about this for a good long while......you keep talking about "U2.s, and emails......trust me, if they were there, I would be in the loop.....hasn't happened. I have supported your charity efforts and you really seem to have your heart in a good place, but you do THIS?"

What exactly is "this"? defend myself against false accusations? Go flocking figure!!
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:33 PM
BTW

I din't ask you to defend yourself against false accuations, I asked you to explain what the heck you are saying, is that too hard? And please, don't tell me to go back for months of the crap to figure this stuff out, ("coop group") Lay it out........go ahead, I'm sure I'm not the only one confused, you keep saying just how "up front" you are...........GO FOR I

I type your name with a capital letter, I would hope I deserve the same respect.. It's "Debra" Thank you.....

[Edited on 9-5-2005 by Debra]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:41 PM
Like I said,

look it up! And you don't need to ask me to defend myself against false accusations, I do that on my own. Just like you will be doing if you are interested in definitions.:light:

And besides that, your trying to change the subject. Go lay an egg!
beercan
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy to be in Baja

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:41 PM
foghornleghorn is the name of a famous politician

here in Arizona.
But I don't think that he would be using the same ISP address as jr .:lol::lol::lol:

However, I have the same question

WHAT IS A CHICKEN COOP GROUP ??????????????????????????:light::light::light::light::light::light:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:43 PM
Hit search

beercan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:46 PM
No---You need to either explain

or back away from the keyboard for a couple of days !!!!!!!!

You're outa control !!!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:52 PM
Ain't happening dude

when I am attacked, I defend.
Not sure why the coop group is so important to you "newbies"??? at this time but it's been discussed, explained, referred to for about 4 years now. Personally, I'm tired of explaining it. Everyone that needs to know, knows. Anybody else, look it up.
beercan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:57 PM
Guess I really don't give a sh!t,

and I will just add you to that list too.

I didn't attack you and I just opposed your stupid and uniformed views on the off topic area.

Have fun playing with yourself. I think IMHO, that you are peeing a bunch of folks off and if you keep this attitude up, you will be one lonely bamboo stalk!!

Have a nice day !!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 03:05 PM
Off topic is different

and you have every right. I don't even mind the name calling over there.

But if you will notice, this is about false accusations in the general discussion area. And they are being made by the same people I refer to as the chicken coop group. Which is one of the reasons they are named that. Their lives are based on gossip.

And although it seems like there is a whole bunch of them because they chime in together on their attacks and gossip, there's really not many comparatively speaking.

I definitely disagree with you on many issues Can, but I don't see you as the coop group type! That's because you stand behind your posts rather than deleting them.
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 03:39 PM

Jr

Put up, or shut up, Post a link please.......

Again, I didn't ask you to defend youself, I asked you to explaine what you are saying (as many others have) and you just avoid direct questions.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.