Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Super Administrator
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:31 PM
Super Administrator

This thread and other nearby remind me of when I was a young copper. Didn't seem to matter what the evidence was some people seemed to think they could BS their way out of everything. Amazing the numbers of homicides we cancelled by just listening to the BS until the suspect wrapped themselves up like King Tut and presented themselves on a silver platter.

Early on one of my instructors told us there were many more 'normal' people wandering around out there who had at one other personality. Sorta of scary, but to darn true.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
beercan
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy to be in Baja

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:51 PM
Scary, isn't it .

I keep thinking I've seen or heard it all. Then another story pops up !!

I have too soft of a heart --now I am just one mean sum-b-tch !!
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:57 PM
Beercan

Have no idea what kind of person you are BUT JR has proved himself and that is for sure.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
beercan
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy to be in Baja

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 02:59 PM
Bernie, I hit the wrong key and it posts !!!

I am just a newly retired fellow who has been in Baja for bout 24 years. I love it and I come to this board to get information and to learn. I love flying, fishing and f------- !!!

Ahhhh, then I found the off-topic and I can have some more fun.

[Edited on 9-5-2005 by beercan]
JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 03:04 PM

Bernie: you defended JR for years through all the crap he said. For you now turn on him and slam him for the same stuff you defended him on 100's of times is hypocritical, and by doing so you have lost credibility. And I not just talking about this current controversy.
rpleger
Super Nomad

Mood: Was good.

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 06:00 PM

Enforce-em

Richard on the Hill

*ABROAD*, adj. At war with savages and idiots. To be a Frenchman abroad is to
be miserable; to be an American abroad is to make others miserable.
-- Ambrose Bierce, _The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary_
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 08:17 PM
JZ

Could be that I have a great sense of friendship and bend over backwards to ignore those things that would impact that friendship. If you will go back a few days you will see where I admitted my mistake of judgment.
Only a fool continues down a path that he knows leads where JR posts have taken many of us over the past few months.
Hypocritical, I doubt that---stupid sure.

A simple question---have you ever met JR or do you really know anything about him other than what he writes?

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 08:23 PM
Bernie

are you insinuating that you do?

"If you will go back a few days you will see where I admitted my mistake of judgment."

And how would one find this valuable piece of er uh, "information"

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.