Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Apology for JRbaja
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2005 at 10:37 PM

Got it. Early member != lots of posts, contray to someone's assertion. Sorry for being so slow.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Because one of the criticizms (from a few) is that I post too much... and you have already broken this proposed self controlled rule:

Now, how about a rule here that says if you don't have anything nice to say about a fellow Nomad, keep it to yourself.

LOL! You propose the rule, all on your own, and then criticize others for "breaking" it? Keep up the good work, David.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 04:56 PM

You too Robert, ... as it seems you only post to make negative remarks about anything I have to say. :lol::lol::lol:

How about a trip report or a story about a Baja adventure (if you have any)? Stop making me the reason for contributing on Nomad... Nobody cares.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 05:44 PM

Yo, David - what part of my name can you not read? And no, I don't have any baja adventures - I'm way too busy sitting here at my computer posting negative comments about you, as you said. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least that way I can read your announcements about when roads are paved and impassable and such. :O:O

You really do believe your own BS, don't you?

[Edited on 9-10-2005 by Roberto]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 06:06 PM

Roberto

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 10:28 PM

It's that damn smiley sun thing :lol::lol::lol:
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 02:00 PM

I couldn't care less how much David (or anybody else) posts, though he sure seems to! :lol::lol:

Nor do I care how much he tries to "help" people, though some of it does get annoying. I don't even care about his constant self-promotion and posturing as the Baja Guru.

David wants to pretend that these trivial reasons are why some people get on his case. But in my case, there is much more to it than that, and he knows perfectly well what the reasons are, since I have brought them up more than once. I will not do so again on a public forum, but I reserve the right to say "Hello David" every once in a while. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, since I am not running for political office, nor seeking the popularity award, I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. :O

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 02:46 PM

Roberto

For sure no awards from here.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 03:08 PM

Robero

I just finished a search of your postings.

1. I find that you post in the off topic 99.5% of the time.
(None pertaining to Baja)
2. One Post pertaining to gas in Baja.(Thats good)

Do you feel that you are really qualified to make judgement on someone who posts about Baja all the time. That is really trying to help and educate people about Baja.

Not only do I think you shouln't get any awards I think you should get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all my personal opinion and any derogatory remarks to me pertaining to this post will probably be ignored because I have made my point.

[Edited on 9-10-2005 by comitan]

jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto

And, since I am not running for political office, nor seeking the popularity award, I really don't care what anyone thinks about it.

It seems to me your ego wants very much for us to know what you think.

Harping on DK is a very, very, VERY worn-out topic. Has it ever seemed to change anything? Of course not! Why do people still do it? Deal with it.

BTW, Roberto...a loud, angry voice carries quite a distance on calm, Bahia nights. ;)

Mom always told me to be different - Now she says...Not THAT different
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeans
BTW, Roberto...a loud, angry voice carries quite a distance on calm, Bahia nights. ;)

ROTFLMAO. Is this something I'm supposed to care about?

[Edited on 9-11-2005 by Roberto]
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 04:58 PM

Roberto: did you ever take your boat down to San Carlos, Sonora. I know you were talking about it.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 05:12 PM

I was there for a trip of a couple of weeks, and now I'm thinking seriously about leaving the boat there on a more permanent basis - at least a year.

It's a great area in it's own right, all the facilities, good fishing, and 60NM from Santa Rosalia. Have you ever been there?
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 05:29 PM

For those who do not know the meaning of:ROTLFMAO:

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY A** OFF.

I guess its got something to do with fishing.

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 05:37 PM

I have had my boat there since May 2004. Go down about every month or so.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 05:46 PM

Right now, the plan is to go down in the October timeframe. Probably a quick trip to get the boat situated at Marina Seca, so one day or two will be the most for actually going out.

What are the options for flying down? I know Hermosillo has commercial flights, what about Guaymas? When I was there I visited the airport, but couldn't get info on commercial flights.
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 06:06 PM

90% of the time I fly into Hermosillo. America West, Aero Mexico, and AeroCalifonia fly there. Usually, you can get a ticket for about $300-350.

America West flys into Guaymas through Phoenix. The prices are usally a good bit higher than Hermosillo. I actually have a place down there, it is on the channel at Marina Real. I keep the boat at Marina Seca.

We are thinking about going down in October once or twice. Giving some though to crossing over to Baja and going over to Mulege/Conception.

You should send a message the next time you plan on going down. I remember you giving me advice on the road conditions going down there the first time. That was about 2 1/2 years ago!

[Edited on 9-11-2005 by JZ]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-10-2005 at 06:12 PM

Yes, I remember that "discussion". Hope the advice was useful.

A place at Marina Real, huh? Nice digs, I bet - we scouted those houses and there are some real impressive places that are well out of our price range.

When I was there in 2000, they were also building a new marina between there and Marina San Carlos. Looked like a private deal for a development that was going in.

Anyhow, thanks for the catch-up. I'll most definitely send you a message when things start to firm up and I can see which end is up. Will probably drag 2-3 people with me, two from this board, one not, but I don't want to give away any secrets. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saludos
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 12:54 AM

Damn secrets:lol::lol:

Mulege in October, perfect!
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 04:08 AM

hey you guys with boats positioned in San Carlos, need cheap rides to go use them? i go to guaymas monthly and can go more often if get pax to split $$. weekend drops and pick ups no problem.

need parts, service, maintenance, raised storage? The folks at Marina Mart are good friends.

www.flybaja.com

out of PHX or TUS or??????????

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.