Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Horse Riding with Chayo
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 12:07 PM
Horse Riding with Chayo

Comitan, I read on here that people can contact you regarding Chayos trips.

I told some people that you would list all the details on here like where the trips go to, the history of the area and Chayos family, how long they last, how much advance notification necessary, how much is the cost for a family of 4, what they need to bring, Spanish necessary, etc..

Plus, it would probably be good for you and Chayo to post that info. anyway.

Thanks.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 04:52 PM
Ooops,

Sorry, I thought since you are promoting his trips, you would know the history, legends, area and what is so special about taking one of his trips.

Chayo can be contacted in person or by phone if you speak Spanish. I'm assuming you speak Spanish Comi to avoid any confusion with the reservations.

I'll let my friends know the details, anyone else interested can contact Comitan, after he finds out what he is talking about.:light:
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 05:10 PM

JR. If you look above I deleted my post, I'm not playing your game.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 05:22 PM
If you weren't the third person

I've heard trying the same thing, it wouldn't be a big deal. Chayo is a good friend of mine Comi and he doesn't like to play games. And neither do I.
If you want to promote something, know what you are talking about before upsetting people with false or unresearched info.
Why don't you talk to Pam about the last time some gringo tried to set up a trip for her. Nobody was happy and some wasted vacation time. Chayo was peeed as well.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:12 PM
Patience Sweetheart

This was directed at DK, who again had the good sense to delete his ridiculous rambling.:lol::lol::lol:

You have no clue of who Chayo is like most things and places in Baja.
This was a test. And in fact, I was hoping Comitan passed it with the info rather than just doing the same nonsense as many gringos do. It was to eliminate confusion. And it worked.
I have heard 3 other gringos who were going to "promote" Chayos riding business and evey time, it hasn't worked out. For Chayo or the tourists. This is because of unresearched information given by those who just pretend to know things. Know what I mean David?

I did not tell Chayo I would promote his business but I do plenty. I'm just not going to be involved with others who don't know what they are talking about. Saves me (and Chayo) grief.

I was going to erase this post because the people have already been informed of this turn of events. But, I think I will leave it up tonight as an example on half fast.:light:

If anyone is interested in some incredible riding in all parts of South Baja, I can be u2u'd. I will post more on Chayos later.

[Edited on 10/4/2005 by jrbaja]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:23 PM

Jr.

I'm posting Chayo's phone no. so that they can make thier own arrangements. They will have to speak spanish. And by the way if you really knew Chayo well, you would that he is very easy going person and wouldn't get peeed off as you say. And as far as games anybody that shows up at his ranch if he has horses available can ride. Then again if he is such a good friend why don't you help him out and promote his rideing business I'm sure you have the phone number. The Number is a cell phone 044 612 1115305.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:31 PM

JR

I knew you were baiting me and tried to ignor it, any posting from you pertaining to me will be ignored. I'm tired of your blowing smoke.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:36 PM
He know's what I'm doing

He most certainly does get peeed, and it can take as many as 3 or 4 days advance notice to get the horses.
This thread alone is some pretty good publicity. I just wouldn't send any of my friends through you because you don't know what to tell them. I wish you did because it would have been easier for me.
And as far as whether I know Chayo well or not, I know one thing for sure, he isn't going to believe some gossip spread by gringos like you and your attempt at pretending to know something about San Bartolo.
You met him because I took him to Tuckers party with the birria. Since then, you have flaked on a birria order through him so I would definitely be leary of booking a trip through you.
Just think, if you actually knew what you were doing with these trips, it probably would have resolved the animosity over the birria issue.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:38 PM
Is that like an edit?

But different?:lol::lol::lol:

Doh!! I wish I woulda said:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 10/4/2005 by jrbaja]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:45 PM

JR.

You are saying things you absolutly know nothing about, This whole issue your bringing up was explained in an earlier post on Chayo but I guess your memory is failing, or your to lazy to go back and research. And by the way these are personal accusations and I beleive are breaking the board rules. And what do you hope to accomplish by belittling me, just making the accusation that you belittle people true where everyone to see.

Now have a good evening!

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 06:50 PM
Like I said

I wish you did know about this stuff because I would have sent some people to you for Chayo and saved myself a lot of typing.

And yall have a good evening yourself.

Fin.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.