Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 154+ Oceanfront acres in Baja
Darrelln99
Banned

[*] posted on 10-21-2005 at 07:53 AM
154+ Oceanfront acres in Baja

154+ Oceanfront acres in Baja

Know anyone who might be interested in a partnership in 154+ oceanfront acres in Baja. Please provide them with the webpage below.

http://www.geocities.com/darrell2000x/Baja.html
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2005 at 09:36 AM

Where? The whole peninsula is within driving distance of the border, no?

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 10-23-2005 at 07:31 PM

yeah, Gatoloco, was wondering the exact same thing! Not enuf info to cause mch interest. Still I would also like to know "where"?

Happiness is just a Baja memory away...
The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 10-23-2005 at 09:46 PM
Sally and Gato

Want to buy bridge?

I always thought if I came across great oceanfront acreage that was easy to buy and develop, I would post it on this board to find investors.

Talk to strangers about becoming partners, that's my motto.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it such a great deal, I want to share it with the world, not just people close to me, that way, my relative reward for finding it will be diluted. ...and isn't that a good idea????:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 08:51 PM

Good one Gully!! Just being curious, thats all...not that I would think about it twice. Notice the original "poster" has not returned...BTW, you're funny!:lol:

Happiness is just a Baja memory away...
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 10-30-2005 at 11:59 PM

Just noticing Darrell hit me with this information here as well:

http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/166/boards/view/viewthread?th...

[Edited on 10-31-2005 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Darrelln99
Banned

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 03:19 PM

I appreciate all those who understand what it takes to create a good investment and I understand those who feel all good deals are a scam -- heaven knows there are a lot of them. I smile at those who keep their heads in the sand and use sarcasm as a form of intelligence. Could there be a little fear from those in BC that the Northerns will do their own development and not buy their overpriced, poorly constructed properties... hmmmm
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 04:17 PM

Darrell

Fair response, but we all know that the " GOOD " investment days in Baja are a thing of the past. And your deal sounds a little too good to be true. But I wish you well with your endeavour.
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 05:04 PM

Darrell, I think the problem is partly the vague description. If you were more forthcoming about the location, it wouldn't raise so many eyebrows. On the other hand, you may be holding that close to the vest to help retain control over any deal. Just guessing.

Anyway, I'm also guessing from the site Doug linked that the property's in San Quintin, somewhere near the Old Mill.
losfrailes
Senior Nomad

Mood: Good!

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 05:20 PM

Darrell, don't be too smug with the folks here. Most of us own our own places here and are quite content, yea even proud, of our places. Nothing to do with shoddy workmanship.
Darrelln99
Banned

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 06:21 PM

Vandenberg - I couldn't agree with you more. You are right about the "Good " investment days being behind us.. that's because the "Great" investment days are ahead of us. (side note: there is more corruption in the USA than Mexico - but the USA is so rich it appears no one cares.) Corruption is one of the main reasons property values aren't much higher in Mexico. I believe many of the most powerful people in Mexico want to stop the BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of USA dollars going to Panama and other Central American countries and they will soon slow down corruption.

David - just testing the waters to see if there is interest. Once the option to buy and first right of refusal is signed you will see pictures and the address of the property. PS you make pretty good guesses.

losfrailes - i would never be negative about any house, shed or shanty build and maintained with pride. But the coast is filled with poor quality construction from big developers looking to make a fast buck (on both sides of the border).

I did'nt mean to ignore this forum but not only is the little webpage very active but I'm in discussions with developers, B&B owners, lawyers, California Real Estate brokers, builders, etc, etc. Each step is a learning process. This kind of deal is for the rich and famous not us middle class folk. Then again, as Vandenberg said "this deal may be too good to be true"... but then again.. maybe its not!
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2005 at 06:52 PM

One tingn to remember - this is Mexico - not the USA. A whole different coutry with much different laws. - have fun

:saint:

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 11-8-2005 at 06:24 PM
What happened?

...there was similar posting where this was described as a 300+ acre parcel. Is this area the victim of inflation or shrinkage? It is hard to keep up with the numbers. Someone needs to make up their mind what they are selling.:wow::wow::wow:

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.