Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: lodging in Loretto
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-22-2003 at 07:37 PM
lodging in Loretto

I am driving down to Loretto in late june of 2004. I would like any info. on places to stay near the beach or possibly a rental house. There will be 4 adults and my 23' boat. Drove down to Mulege last May so I am aware of the roads.
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2003 at 10:18 PM

Well, since Capt. George has taken up semi permanent at the Calle Davis casa, another nice place right on the beach is Lyles spot at Loreto shores.

I think you can contact him through Loreto shores r v park. Phone # 011-52-613-135-0629

Its a 3 bedroom on the beach and has all the goodies, a c, satellite t v, dvd etc.

Not cheap, but its a nice place with tons of secured parking for trucks and boats.

Have a great trip.

Dan/Oregon/Loreto
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-22-2003 at 10:44 PM

Another fine establishment to consider is Villas De Loreto. We love it.

http://www.villasdeloreto.com/

Have Fun!!

thekrazycat far from home :-(
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-22-2003 at 11:02 PM

LORETO (one t)...

Hey Matt, donde estas?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-22-2003 at 11:15 PM

La La Land :no:

back to my baby tomorrow. :biggrin:
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2003 at 04:17 AM
NY to Cape Cod

Hey Dan, David, you see my post ?

Hope you enjoy it.....

Might want to check out Cocos Cabanas, a couple of blocks from the water, $50 a night or $250.00 per week...new units.

Capt. George

Be on the road Friday......When you guys gonna visit us in Loreto?
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 10-23-2003 at 06:21 AM

Villas de Loreto is our choice.

Book now and ask for a room next to the pool. You will not be disappointed.

Plenty of room for the boat or trailer in back. We would leave ours anchored right in front to avoid launching every day. Bait is sold in front of the marina daily two minutes away by water.

Have a great time.

George,
It's time to saddle-up......:yes::yes:

[Edited on 10-23-2003 by Bob and Susan]

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Deborah

[*] posted on 10-23-2003 at 06:26 AM
Fishing

Bob & Susan,

check out my fishing article......

Friday early AM, boat packed and ready to roll, truck next.....see you in Baja

Capt. George:lol:

devilmama
honda tom
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2003 at 07:16 AM

just did the same thing in sept. with my 23' boat. stayed at the la pinta. no complaints. 2 nights we just left the boat in the water right in front of our room, (no daily launching) the third day we pulled it out for gas and then launched it in the morning. Im not sure where villas is located from the pinta.... but it looks like a nice place on the website, however it was booked up so you may have to book now. I dont think room availability is a problem at the pinta. A couple of nice things about the pinta.... Ahuge deep cold storage with free use for guest. We would come in after a good day of fishing and beach the boat, some kids would take the fish off the boat to the cleaning station located right on the beach, clean the fish and bag it up with our room number on the bag, then go put it in the freezer. On the last day we went to the front desk gave our number and they brought out our frozen solid catch. Great service to offer! Another thing.. at 5am when many fisherman are up getting things ready, theres someone at the desk! You can purchase ice in the morning. They were very helpful. Ill be back in July for more Dorado. E-mail me and I'll give you a couple tips to make for an awesome trip.......... (LOBSTERS)

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.