BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: is there wireless internet access in San Felipe??
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 10:17 PM
is there wireless internet access in San Felipe??

Santa brought us a laptop for christmas(a little early actually)...we were just wondering if theres wireless access in San Felipe or in any of the south campo's???

Riom
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 10:56 PM

At "The Net" http://www.sanfelipe.com.mx/contact_us/services.html you can carry your laptop in and plug it into the network (click on "visitor email" for rates), works fine.

As they also have wireless you might be able to use that instead of a network cable, but I've only ever used the cable.

[Edited on 12-16-2005 by Riom]
BajaRob
Senior Nomad

Mood: Life is good

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 08:11 AM
Wireless internet

Once you are set up with the "Net" in town, you can access their router from outside their building on the street. Many of us in the south campos have wireless routers and there are several hot spots down here. Rob
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 08:24 AM

You can check your mail at our Turkey Feast while you're here.

:saint:

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 08:44 AM
Wireless

Or My house! :yes: Neighbor of bajalou if his gets too crowded? lol lol!:lol:
Or there is wireless at Playa de Oro Bar & Resturant too.
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 09:37 AM
At KM 54 if there was a router

I got the direcway dish but no router but you can stop by and plug in. Speed indicator says 400Mbps,min.

David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 09:53 AM

Max, are you and Polly there for New Years? Might cruise by and say hi... or if you drive north, look for my new Tacoma!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 07:42 PM

David, visit with Max and Polly at our Turkey Feast - they are among out very honored guests----

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2005 at 08:59 PM
Dec 31 & Jan 1

David, Polly and I will be at Baja Lous turkey fest at about 11:00 on the 31st, I was hoping you would come and bring some of your pictures on CD, Lou has said he could probably make arangements for a slide show. At about 8pm we will be at Campo Cristina, our landlord Alfreado Lopez and his family puts on a tamale feed for Campo residents, his family and guests, You and Angel can come and stay in my camper and attend a geniune Mexican dinner, after the tamales are gone we move to the beach for a big fire, fireworks and generaly good time. Some times there is a tequila shooter contest, when it gets too cold we retire to my place to tell "Best stuck stories"or get me to telling Copper Canyon Gold mining stories. The more hardy of the Mexicans sleep on the beach until daylight and fresh coffee. On the 1st one of the residents puts on a BBQ and Bloody Mary feed and then we have a Pinata for the kids. Everyone in the area is invited. ( Anybody this far from town on New Years needs a bloody Mary.)

wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 12-17-2005 at 01:26 PM

ALso, wireless is available downtown at http://www.blueroadrunner.com. It is upstairs behind the Beachcomer, where the coffee place Baja Java is. They have a webcam too.

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.