Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 27 ft Holiday Rambler 4 Sale
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 04:46 AM
27 ft Holiday Rambler 4 Sale

Deborah has decided to sell her Holiday Rambler. No need any longer, have enlarged our casita in Punta Abreojos.

It's in beautiful condition (couple glitches). We paid $12,500 2 years ago and hauled it down from Arizona.(I think it's a '94). We don't expect that kind of number, but we're not going to give it away either...

For the right offer I will haul it anywhere between Guerro Negro and Loreto......Can e photos to your personal e address...nota problem to those of you that are "serious".

Make Offers. Won't last long. Capt. George & Deborah
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 05:10 AM

can U2U if you like

but photos only can be sent to your E

Deborah not here and I don't know how to do it any other way..

thanks George
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2005 at 04:29 AM

Keep it up!!
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-24-2005 at 04:45 AM

topside
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2005 at 01:00 PM

again
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2005 at 02:32 PM

how you gona sell it george if you cant get the info to ppl intrested in it??
have a good one jerry

jerry and judi
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2005 at 04:15 PM

bye bye jerry.. other peolpe i've dealt with seem to have had no problem receiving info..

If you're not serious, please \waste someone elses time. George
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2005 at 05:42 PM

i was serouse i have done all i can to message you giving you my email addy as well as sending several emails and u2us and the only responce i got was on here witch was no responce to the questions as far as being honerable ask skeet i sold the last lot he had in loreto for him to a friend of mine but ill be dammed if ill bug so poof im gone

jerry and judi
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 06:32 AM

Thanks but no thanks....

I have had my own dealings with Mr. Skeet....

Are you involved in this quest as a real estate agent??

If so, ABSOLUTELY, no thanks!

Have a nice life, I wish you the best...
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 07:55 AM

i am not a real estate agent nor have i ever been i recieved no moneys what so ever for my efforts to put buyers and sellers together but i do own sereral propertys as a matter of fact the friend of mine that bought skeets lot bought it sight unseen only on my word . thank you. you sound paranoid?
seems like your a bit out of place on this board i thought it was a place where ppl help eachother?? my mistake??

jerry and judi
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 10:21 AM

I offered you my help no less then six (6) times. You need to check out your PC equipment...

Why would I try to divert a possible buyer of something I'm trying to sell??

Paranoid....I think not.

Someone is buying property from me and he has received endless encouragement, direction and help. Have also stuck to a $ value that has most certainly increased since his interest began..

Honor my friend...A war Veteran, A decorated NYC Firefighter...don't you dare question my honor. Ask a fellow Loretano, Jorge, did work for Alexander...he just mentioned to me a property I eventually bought. I gave him a 1% finders fee....

Again Jerry, I wish you luck and happiness...Do me the courtesy of staying away from any future posts by me.. Capt. George
SoCalAl
Nomad

Mood: Hungry

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 10:26 AM

What an example for the juniors on this site by a senior nomad. How easily and quickly we ass-u-me when money is involved. To both of you, this board is full of people who care about helping. This includes capt George and Jerry, the capt wants to sell and jerry wants to buy. If capt does not want to sell to Jerry, then don't accept the offer in a polite manner. But if you post the info in a public board it is your responsibility to provide the info requested capt. As far as you feeling that someone is pestering or bothering you, that is your problem. If you list it deal with it otherwise don't bother and you can be to yourself. I say this with all do respect to both capt George and Jerry but I feel that you guys can either start all over with the negociation or simply act like adults about this.
God be with you both,
Alex L

Ahh Baja.... Where you can hear yourself think & commingling with the locals will humble you.
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 10:54 AM

ok im putting it behind me now all i did was ask for information several times and recieved non for what ever reasons?? i dont know?? then george when off on me right here on the board not u2u or email so i will defend myself right here also

and george its not all about you i was talking about me being honerable
sorry your confused again jerry

jerry and judi
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2005 at 12:06 PM

Jerry,

Give me your e address (again) and I will forward the info (again).

Other then that, I will make it a point to look you up when I arrive in Loreto.

Thank you & again........good bye!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.