Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Skeet & Todd
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 05:39 AM
Skeet & Todd

Hey listen to this one!

No more Tarpon...gonna start bass fishing up in Central Florida...just got a 2003 Skeeter SX190 (Made in the good ole Lonestar State) 150 Merc 65 MPH+ yeeha...

Deborah is going to run a small B&B, we have 2 small apts to start out with...over 200 ft of lakefront...Lake Pierce...bass up to 16 lbs have been taken from this lake..also surrounded by some of the best bass fishing lakes in the country!

Who knows, you and Todd may have to come east again!!

George Y Deborah

regards to Virginia giddyap!!!
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 05:12 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

good Luck on the new Venture. maybe we will come down one of the days. Bass???

Capt. George and Boats Forever.

Skeet/Virginia
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 06:10 PM

Georgie Porgie---you got a 2.003 Skeeter huh? Figures. Hey, isn't living in Florida like staying in Baja Sur for August and Sept. Even central Florida is muggy. Go West young man, go west.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 06:51 PM

Capn Sharky

I will be in my beloved Punta Abreojos through the summer months catching creatures from the deep.....

Best bass fishing in Florida from Nov. Through May, "poifict". Deborah and I will be running a small guest house, 2 seperate apartments....

I might be in Loreto early Feb...gonna close on Pipila lot and may sell and haul down Deborah's HR...you be there?? love to see ya!

Yep, Skeet....jest like them Texas hawgs!! ya all be there, hear!
Geez, even bought a boat named after you! Guy told me "it is not that fast, only does about 68 MPH, about 38 MPH faster then I need"!!!NOt as fast as you my old friend!

The Capt. "A Legend in His Own Mind"
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 09:44 PM
Early Feb.

I will be there from the 11th of January to Feb. 4th or 5th. Then home for a couple of weeks to visit Cardiologist and some other tests. Then back again for another month. Last two weeks in April Diane and I plan to be in Southern Spain. Always wanted to visit Spain. May and June in Loreto all month. Part of July too. I am just finishing up my condo and one for two brothers I met years ago on Aerocalifornia. Hope you two are doing good and in good health. Russ

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2005 at 04:33 AM

Russ,

May get to see you in Loreto early Feb, might be hauling the HR there for someone...

Geez, You're like an "American" Jumping Bean"...Heard the islands in Spain are real special..

Deborah and I doing great...I've finally chilled out, it's been a long road!

Stay in touch.......George
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2005 at 06:10 PM

George and Debrah; If you decide to come to the Great Texas panhandle of Texas, we will have a place for you. Virginia says that Deb can help her in the Stable, she knows she would love "Rocky Doc'.

that way you could bring me by my 1%.

Skeet/Virginia
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-24-2005 at 04:42 AM

Skeet

e me at home gpurrm@hotmail.com

Deborah is a riding fool....may get a horse in lake country, a big stable just a mile away.

George y Deborah

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all...
Hope to be back Ojos for Anu Nuevo bash...it's a kicker!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.