Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: honeymoon dodo
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2003 at 03:15 PM
Dolphin, honeymoon!

elgatoloco, a man after my own heart. My wife and I honeymooned in Florida, Jensen Beach, fished a lot....and till 2000
when she passed away..... Will be in Loreto October through May, come on down and catch some fish with Deborah and I. Let's get this fishing site moving...Where are all my fishing amigos????? Capt. George
baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

[*] posted on 8-31-2003 at 10:07 AM
What happened?

Capt George........what happened to our postings?:mad:.......Anyway Playa Ligui
We camped at the south end of the beach,I took a small 12 ft portabote down, left my 16 ft home to long a tow,2200 miles one way!!!!
Its a very shallow beach but Skeet told me when the conditions are just right they catch dorado,s from a little point at the south end of the beach!!!
The beach north of camp had small jack,s and a couple of rooster,s,all small fish 10 lb,s tops.nice area.
Made two runs over to carmen south end west side,ran into large schools of halfbeaks and some very large roosters but that is another story.
Hope a lot of the Amigos move over, I miss shooting the breeze with them.
Baitcast
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2003 at 10:38 AM
Ligui

baitcast,

Gonna trailer my 19 Dusky from the Florida Keys.....around 4,000 miles, no schedule, plenty of time. Cyberspace is where our posts went! When will you be in Loreto next? Let me know.

George
baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

[*] posted on 9-2-2003 at 12:21 PM
SKEET

Hey capt......Have you got Skeet,s e mail if so give him a ring,tell him to get his butt in here!!!!!
I miss talking to him.
BAITCAST
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2003 at 01:17 PM
Skeet

baitcast,

E'd him a few times, maybe on a little vacation? Everyone looking for him?
Usaually he's very prompt in returnung my E-mails. I will phone him today!

George
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2003 at 07:37 PM

When at Ligui, you can get to the south end of Danzante and there is a reef there and when the tide is really moving the water literally boils there. The big jacks move in there and will really nail a rapala type lure. We caught so many one day that we were black and blue from fighting them.
Msal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2003 at 09:28 PM

The name of that spot is Submarine. It drops off straight down and you are right, it can be a helluva lot of fun, with the right bait or even Yo-Yo-ing!!Be careful if you have a deep shaft! When the conditions are right, you can see the fish hit your lures, it's such fun!!

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Msal]
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2003 at 05:34 AM
Villas de Loreto

elgatoloco,

Cool, you'll be able to find us by just asking Ty or Juanita. They'll know where we are. We rented a house a block from the ramp. We'll do some fishing together,
bringing my Dusky. Hope to be there by mid-October. Look forward to meeting you.

Capt. George & Deborah
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2003 at 04:34 AM
elgatoloco

Hola Matt & Barb! finally set up a lap top, staying at a friends condo, had no phone line at the campground. Will be here through the weekend (at least).
In Loreto we will be at 24 calle Davis, about a block in from the ramp and a block south.....look us up, bringing my 19 Dusky.....plenty of room for four. Look forward to hearing from you.....
dadgcp@msn.com

George & Deborah
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 9-17-2003 at 01:33 PM
matt, pls send me your itinery

i want to fly down and have you over for a BBQ at mulege, plus meet you at capt. georges for some boat time?

just give me a rough idea of when you might be where.
thx!

i owe you guys a din.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2003 at 10:00 AM
Loreto

Mike, got your message re: Keys
Always next year, we'll talk it over in Loreto......get out on my Dusky, catch some pargo.......you too Matt.....

George
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 9-18-2003 at 12:15 PM
yeah!!! ....Baby!

can't wait - am gonna take a week off and base at MULEGE in nov - will see you then!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.